Are Prince Archie and Princess Lilibeth of Sussex white?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
I think they are less then twenty percent black, if they did a dna test, and they look white to me

451493288_122216932208020876_97017206300547643_n.jpg

They are 1/4 black because their grandmother is black. Black is an ethnicity, not a skin color

Their grandmother is african-american, african-americans are on average 1/4 european from slavery times. They are genetically less then 1/4 black.

• Informative
Reactions: Ava
Their grandmother is african-american, african-americans are on average 1/4 european from slavery times. They are genetically less then 1/4 black.
Mixed race. They sure are cute kids. aww

Mixed race. They sure are cute kids. aww

They are technically mixed race, but someone with 99% white 1% black would also be in the strictest sense mixed race, i do not think they are mixed race like someone who is more black, like obama and he looks mixed race. I think they crossed the color line, but i understand that how many would view them as non-white or mixed race (mixed race actually means non-white because if you are mixed race you are not white ) because their mother is part black and looks it. Technically Obamas children are more white then archie and lilibeth are black, i think if all of them did a dna test and compared the percent, but no one would say they are mixed race not black.

Morticia
Concentrate hard on the real races because they start today -- Olympic Football and Rugby7s start in front of the official opening ceremony .
Forget this racial drivel that obsesses your mind before we are forced to assume thatyou are as OCD as IQ2 .
Rise above the lousy hand that you have been dealt and accept that there can only be a limited number lucky enough to be born White and English .
And accept that cream always rises to the top ,

Forum List

Back