🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country?

I know of no Christian Church that relegates nonbelievers to second rate status.

You know squat.

Think Armageddon and retract your foolish thinking.

Regards
DL

"Nuh-Uh" is the best you've got?
I know of no Christian Church that relegates nonbelievers to second rate status.

How soon you forget that Christianity grew threw inquisitions and murder because they had no decent moral tenets to convert with.

Regards
DL
Nope. It was to put down the cathar aggression. Learn some history. Inquisitions established the use of trials where none existed before.

Were the Cathars aggressive?

Cathar Beliefs, doctrines, theology and practices
Feb 08, 2017 · Cathars were Dualists. That is, they believed in two universal principles, a good God and a bad God, much like the Jehovah and Satan of mainstream Christianity. As Dualists, they belonged to a tradition that was already ancient in the days of Jesus. (The revered Magi in the nativity story were Zoroastrians - Persian Dualists).

A man with a brain. Nice to meet you.

I do not see things quite as you do.

Duality of god is one god with a good and evil side. Just like you and I.

We see Yahweh as doing more evil than good and that is why we branded him a demiurge.

Remember that we do not hold any supernatural belief.

We are not as gullible as those who used inquisitions to convert because they did not have a decent moral code to convert with.

Morality is the Gnostic Christian side of Christianity as we do not adore a genocidal satanic god.

Regards
DL
You don't believe in a supernatural God though, do you? Even though you profess you are a Gnostic Christian, right?

Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country?

Our first allegiance is to our countries.

Our laws and political leanings are moving us towards laïcité, a rather rigid form of the best religious freedoms/ideology, quirky or not, for all. Keep it to yourself will be the order of the day. Happy days. All within a Western style of freedom seeking governance.

Should our backwards thinking mainstream religions be asked to be more representative of good law?

Negative discrimination without a just cause is what Yahweh admits to doing in Job 2;3., when he allowed Satan to move him to sin against Job.

Christians should admit their sin and stop preaching that it is a good to be homophobic and misogynous, contradicting the law of the land.

Regards
DL
Satanists preach equality for all sexes, colors, and orientations.

Indeed. They show their moral worth as compared to Christianity.

That is why Christians run from most moral discussions. They know they mostly lose those.

Regards
DL
Did you tell Crepitus that you are a Gnostic Christian? You are, right? That is what you claim, right?

Depends on the country and where it's located. ... :cool:
"religions that preach inequality for women and gays" are all found in muslim countries, aren't they skinhead?

Just look at what your vile lying preachers are preaching.

Are they any different from the right wing Muslims?

No. To an honest observer.

Regards
DL

Our laws and political leanings are moving us towards laïcité, a rather rigid form of the best religious freedoms/ideology, quirky or not, for all. Keep it to yourself will be the order of the day. Happy days. All within a Western style of freedom seeking governance.

Should our backwards thinking mainstream religions be asked to be more representative of good law?

Negative discrimination without a just cause is what Yahweh admits to doing in Job 2;3., when he allowed Satan to move him to sin against Job.

Christians should admit their sin and stop preaching that it is a good to be homophobic and misogynous, contradicting the law of the land.

Regards
DL
Our first allegiance is to ourselves then our families. the country is a bit further down on the list for me
There are logical reasons the sequence is God, country and family.

I don't think a belief is gods is logical.

You know squat.

Think Armageddon and retract your foolish thinking.

Regards
DL

"Nuh-Uh" is the best you've got?

How soon you forget that Christianity grew threw inquisitions and murder because they had no decent moral tenets to convert with.

Regards
DL
Nope. It was to put down the cathar aggression. Learn some history. Inquisitions established the use of trials where none existed before.

Were the Cathars aggressive?

Cathar Beliefs, doctrines, theology and practices
Feb 08, 2017 · Cathars were Dualists. That is, they believed in two universal principles, a good God and a bad God, much like the Jehovah and Satan of mainstream Christianity. As Dualists, they belonged to a tradition that was already ancient in the days of Jesus. (The revered Magi in the nativity story were Zoroastrians - Persian Dualists).

they were hedonists, not Gnostics. And they were indeed aggressive. They began murdering Catholics and as a result got a Crusade launched against them, deservedly so. The later Protestant propaganda portraying then as poor hapless innocents is a giant load of rubbish, as is most Protestant propaganda re Catholics. Most of the deaths of Cathars were at the hands of enraged mobs of locals, who knew them a lot better than the waves of apologists who came along hundreds of years later and pulled a lot of garbage out of their asses.

I thought the problem was that the Cathars were prosperous.

The apologists calim otherwise; they claim they rejected wealth n stuff like good Christians allegedly should, as opposed to the Evul Greedy Catholics. They were essentially Satanists for the most part.

I don't think the Cathars were Satanists.. They worshipped the Good God..

They were also in Southern France and Northern Spain.. Probably too far north to have problems with the Muslims.

mb_cathar-Map.jpg

You would be wrong; they had the weird idea that they were already saved, and since the Earth was evil they could do anything they want and still be saved, so they did; they lied, cheated people, engaged in sexual deviancy, and murdered people. Of course the sexual deviancy part is what appeals to most Xian haters today, since that is the primary reason they need to rewrite the theology and philosophy, same as Cathars did then.

And, your links merely proves the Spain region was indeed Christian before the Muslim/Jewish atrocities, and Catholic to boot, and was so by choice, and the Visigoths had to adapt, so we're still waiting on what point that was supposed to make. We know that the Cathars were mostly burned by their outraged neighbors, not rampaging Catholic priests.

I don't think there is any doubt that the Church wanted to exterminate heretics.
The doubt can be seen in the time before action was taken, so I don't agree.

Regards
DL
Our first allegiance is to ourselves then our families. the country is a bit further down on the list for me

That's because you don't have a perception of God beyond magical fairytales, bro. So of course you don't believe belief in God is logical. I wouldn't believe in God either if I had your perception of God.

Regards
DL

That's because you don't have a perception of God beyond magical fairytales, bro. So of course you don't believe belief in God is logical. I wouldn't believe in God either if I had your perception of God.

Interesting,

Do I have to believe before my perception changes or do I believe after I see something that changes my perception?

You would be wrong; they had the weird idea that they were already saved, and since the Earth was evil they could do anything they want and still be saved, so they did; they lied, cheated people, engaged in sexual deviancy, and murdered people.

Some truth, but mostly garbage and a rewrite of what the inquisitors lied about us to justify their mass murders.

You might try thinking and then you would recognize that a society as you describe could not function.

Your first lie is on our salvation. We did not believe that a good and perfect god would create someone he had to condemn and send to purposeless torture and death in hell.

Christians see a worst ends for man, where only a few end in heaven, while Gnostic Christians see a universalist god with all ending in heaven.

Were you justly condemned? What was you sin?

Regards
DL

"religions that preach inequality for women and gays" are all found in muslim countries, aren't they skinhead?

Women in Islam had more rights than their European sisters until 1950.
Um... no. And for sure not anymore, mooselimbs are going backwards.

Regards
DL

Interesting,

Do I have to believe before my perception changes or do I believe after I see something that changes my perception?
I think you have to have an open mind and objectively look at all sides before arriving at objective truth on any issue.

Regards
DL
I'm an agnostic, I don't follow pedophiles spouting garbage. Like you do.

You're just ignorant. Women had the right to buy, sell, inherit property, own property... the right to divorce and child custody.. the right to an education and the right to write their own marriage contract.

Regards
DL

Interesting,

I think you have to have an open mind and objectively look at all sides before arriving at objective truth on any issue.

I do have an open mind.

I just like to have some sort of empirical evidence. There have been many times I have changed my opinion when I was presented with sufficient evidence that contradicted my original stance on a subject.

You're just ignorant. Women had the right to buy, sell, inherit property, own property... the right to divorce and child custody.. the right to an education and the right to write their own marriage contract.
How much does the Ayatollah pay you for this disinformation, 2 camel turds a day?

Regards
DL

Interesting,

I do have an open mind.

I just like to have some sort of empirical evidence. There have been many times I have changed my opinion when I was presented with sufficient evidence that contradicted my original stance on a subject.

Maybe the problem is looking at the Bible as if was history and science.

How much does the Ayatollah pay you for this disinformation, 2 camel turds a day?

You really are obnoxious and too stupid to look up women's rights in Islam for yourself.

Regards
DL

Interesting,

I do have an open mind.

The universe and everything that has transpired since it was created from nothing being hardwired to produce intelligence is the evidence.

Regards
DL
I'm an agnostic, I don't follow pedophiles spouting garbage. Like you do.
You misspelled militant atheist, taz.

Forum List

Back