Are Republican voters racist?

The most racist person I know is an Italian from Long Island who happens to be a die hard Democrat because he's a union man. I'm a registered Republican because I'm a fiscal conservative...not because I hate minorities. Accusing conservatives of being racists because they think Barry doesn't have a clue what he's doing is a cop out...always has been...always will be.

who is "Barry"?

Never mind. :eusa_hand:

Barry is the stoner Choom Gang member who figured out how to use Affirmative Action and the color of his skin to game the system for an Ivy League education, the Presidency of the Harvard Law Review, a six figure book deal, a Nobel Peace Prize and the Presidency of the United States all while doing nothing exceptional from the time he left his exclusive prep school in Hawaii until now.

Who is "Barry"? One of the greatest con men of all time...that's who Barry is.

Do you people ever get tired of race hustling?

it's become a sickness with some of you

just ugly as hell

Its no coincidence that 90+% of the GObP is white :thup: A snippet from the article:

Dottie, if you could release a virus that would kill every white person on Earth, would you have a sandwich or a beer first?

she got that 90% shit from Dean....he pulled her lips off his ass and said...."know remember Dots....90% of the GOP is white....despise them like i do and i will let you suck the sweet spot instead of the left cheek"....

Not as a whole, no.

But it is a fact that racists identify as conservative, are comfortable in the GOP, and invariably vote republican.

This does not mean the GOP is racist, and the GOP neither endorses nor promotes racism. There are aspects of conservative dogma, however, as well as aspects of the republican agenda, which do attract racists – and it’s consequently incumbent upon the GOP to examine the Party’s platform, policy positions, and overall message to discover why racists are indeed attracted to the GOP.
Well...there are an exceedingly large amount of GOP politicians that attempt and are often successful at using race to win elections in many districts, particularly the South.. Remember the Willie Horton ads used by George H. W. Bush himself. And the Harold Ford, Jr. ads in the Tennessee race.

The GOP was VERY successful in both.

Here's a list of the most racist ads...

25 Most Racist Advertisements and Commercials ? Ad Savvy

Check how many were run by GOPers.

The fact of the matter is, racists are all too comfortable in the GOP. And so-called good Conservatives have been too silent for too long.

Time to stand-up and PURGE your party of the dregs that are bringing your once-honorable party down.

th

Anyone bullshit you want to spew?

3 in 5 years

And if you want to make a snappy comeback, check your spelling.

I'll just let that sink in.
Do you have a count as to how many Obama did for msnbc? How about even CNN in that same time span.

Go for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
most propitios time for a thread bump given the Repub Base' fluffing of bundy :rofl:

Republicans Are Racists? No, It?s Just All a Big Coincidence - The Daily Beast
Just like it’s a coincidence that that one black comic, a Barack Obama impersonator, was yanked offstage at an official Republican Party meeting in 2011 for telling a series of racially themed jokes. I mean, that could easily have happened at a Democratic—well, maybe not. But still. A coincidence. Just like it’s a coincidence that one federal judge who sent an email around to friends saying that Obama’s father was a dog happened to be a Republican. Complete and utter accident of fate, the puny matter of his voter enrollment.

YAWN
Black Americans had it MUCH BETTER when Republicans ran things

true story

feel free to try to rebut it
OK, let's follow this through...

When was this time?

And how, specifically, did black Americans had it much better?

The most racist person I know is an Italian from Long Island who happens to be a die hard Democrat because he's a union man. I'm a registered Republican because I'm a fiscal conservative...not because I hate minorities. Accusing conservatives of being racists because they think Barry doesn't have a clue what he's doing is a cop out...always has been...always will be.

who is "Barry"?

Barry is the stoner Choom Gang member who figured out how to use Affirmative Action and the color of his skin to game the system for an Ivy League education, the Presidency of the Harvard Law Review, a six figure book deal, a Nobel Peace Prize and the Presidency of the United States all while doing nothing exceptional from the time he left his exclusive prep school in Hawaii until now.

link?

who is "Barry"?

link?

LOL...what would you like a "link" to, Dottie? That Barack Obama was a member of the stoners who called themselves the Choom Gang? That he used Affirmative Action to get into Columbia and Harvard Law? That his selection to be the first black President of the Harvard Law Review was due more to his pigmentation than it was his innate brilliance? Or that he parlayed THAT into a big money book deal, a high paying job with a prestigious Chicago law firm, a lecturer's job at the University of Chicago and a State Senator's job in Illinois? That the only remarkable thing about his "career" after leaving Harvard Law is how he managed to do nothing exceptional as a lawyer, a lecturer or as a legislator yet he ended up being our President?

What link are you looking for?

link?

LOL...what would you like a "link" to, Dottie? That Barack Obama was a member of the stoners who called themselves the Choom Gang? That he used Affirmative Action to get into Columbia and Harvard Law? That his selection to be the first black President of the Harvard Law Review was due more to his pigmentation than it was his innate brilliance? Or that he parlayed THAT into a big money book deal, a high paying job with a prestigious Chicago law firm, a lecturer's job at the University of Chicago and a State Senator's job in Illinois? That the only remarkable thing about his "career" after leaving Harvard Law is how he managed to do nothing exceptional as a lawyer, a lecturer or as a legislator yet he ended up being our President?

He became POTUS by being a con man? The guy is brilliant if thats the case.

I give credit where credit is due, Asclepias! Barack Obama HAS been brilliant at working the system for his entire adult life! I mean think about it...he was elected President of the United States even though he's never been great at any job he's held since leaving Harvard Law School! You've got to be gifted to pull that off. He got a Nobel Peace Prize for simply showing up. If you wrote that kind of thing into a Hollywood script nobody would buy the premise. He's overseen the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history with huge majorities in the House & Senate for years and yet managed to get reelected by blaming the OTHER party. You've got to be one heck of a bullshit artist to pull that one off!

I give credit where credit is due, Asclepias! Barack Obama HAS been brilliant at working the system for his entire adult life! I mean think about it...he was elected President of the United States even though he's never been great at any job he's held since leaving Harvard Law School! You've got to be gifted to pull that off. He got a Nobel Peace Prize for simply showing up. If you wrote that kind of thing into a Hollywood script nobody would buy the premise. He's overseen the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history with huge majorities in the House & Senate for years and yet managed to get reelected by blaming the OTHER party. You've got to be one heck of a bullshit artist to pull that one off!

Brilliant people are meant to lead. They are not meant to work jobs. Thats why he was elected....twice. He is a great leader. If he was not there would be no one following him. Envy is not a habit I would cultivate. He is clearly smarter than you are. You should deal with that and not be bitter about it.

Not as a whole, no.

But it is a fact that racists identify as conservative, are comfortable in the GOP, and invariably vote republican.

This does not mean the GOP is racist, and the GOP neither endorses nor promotes racism. There are aspects of conservative dogma, however, as well as aspects of the republican agenda, which do attract racists – and it’s consequently incumbent upon the GOP to examine the Party’s platform, policy positions, and overall message to discover why racists are indeed attracted to the GOP.

None of this is as bad as the malicious racism that has been supported by the Democratic Party for 50 years, in Affirmative Action, which has resulted in the most amount of racial discrimination injury to more people, than any 50 year period in American history.

Brilliant people are meant to lead. They are not meant to work jobs. Thats why he was elected....twice. He is a great leader. If he was not there would be no one following him. Envy is not a habit I would cultivate. He is clearly smarter than you are. You should deal with that and not be bitter about it.

I'm baffled why you think he should be considered a "great leader". Because he got elected twice? So I assume you view him as a "great peace keeper" because he won the Nobel Peace Prize?

I'm baffled why you think he should be considered a "great leader". Because he got elected twice? So I assume you view him as a "great peace keeper" because he won the Nobel Peace Prize?

Why would you be baffled? Do you understand leadership at all? You cant lead unless someone is following you. He was elected twice and he has people all across the globe that consider him their personal leader. As far as peace keeping he has done his best as far as being peaceful. You do know thats why you get a Nobel PEACE prize right? You have to be someone that is significant promoting peace.

Are Republican voters racist? Some are, as are some Dems, and all of Bunkerville.

link?

I'll ask again- link? You made 5-6 unsourced allegations and no, I'm not going to just take your word for it :rolleyes:

Do you not want to supply it because its from a known rw hack site? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

So was Bernie Madoff, ted Bundy, Al Capone, and the Unabomber (Ted Kaczynski).

Forum List

Back