Are Republican voters racist?

He's given us the expression "Leading from behind!" It's the most laughably "Orwellian" thing I've heard in years.

You keep leaving clues you are a worker bee. Leaders delegate. Thats what the phrase means in case you were unaware. :D

Even better can you provide a quote where he said those actual words?

I never said that Obama used that term...it was actually coined by one of his "advisors" anonymously in a New Yorker piece to defend Obama's lack of a coherent strategy during the civil war in Libya. When it went over like a lead balloon the Obama folks denied knowing anything about it...which is business as usual with "the most transparent Administration in history"!

Leaders delegate? With all due respect, Asclepias...leaders know what's happening in the organizations they run! One of the repeating themes of the Obama Administration is "we didn't know about that until we heard about it in the media!" That isn't leadership...that's an abdication of leadership. It's being asleep at the helm.

I have no idea what you're talking about when you speak of Barack Obama's "vision for a better world"! Do you not understand the difference between meaningless rhetoric and concrete plans? Obama has been long on the former and woefully short on the latter.

Your statement pretty much confirms you have no clue as to what leadership is. As I told you before the main job of a leader is create a clear vision. Without any vision people will simply not follow you. You call it rhetoric because you don't want to accept the vision which is ok. However, millions of other people do. They have done so twice now.

I've been a manager or owner of businesses for the better part of 35 years. Unlike yourself, I understand the difference between someone who talks a good game and someone who actually accomplishes things.

Since you've made the statement that Barack Obama has created a "clear vision" perhaps you'd like to share with us what that clear vision is when it comes to our economy and the millions of Americans who have been mired in long term unemployment? What's Barry's plan?

You just dropped another clue you know nothing about leadership. A manager takes existing systems and manages them. Thats not real leadership. All that requires is a leader giving that manager a vision to carry out. Same thing with an owner. For all I know you could have been a complete failure as an owner but....you were still an owner. Its clear you have a tenuous grasp on the concept of leadership so lets not waste anytime arguing your invalid points.

He's given us the expression "Leading from behind!" It's the most laughably "Orwellian" thing I've heard in years.

You keep leaving clues you are a worker bee. Leaders delegate. Thats what the phrase means in case you were unaware. :D

I never said that Obama used that term...it was actually coined by one of his "advisors" anonymously in a New Yorker piece to defend Obama's lack of a coherent strategy during the civil war in Libya. When it went over like a lead balloon the Obama folks denied knowing anything about it...which is business as usual with "the most transparent Administration in history"!

Leaders delegate? With all due respect, Asclepias...leaders know what's happening in the organizations they run! One of the repeating themes of the Obama Administration is "we didn't know about that until we heard about it in the media!" That isn't leadership...that's an abdication of leadership. It's being asleep at the helm.

Leaders do not always know what is happening in their organizations unless they are everywhere at once which is an impossibility. Who tricked you into believing that? When you delegate and especially at the level of leadership he is at your people can and do make mistakes. You as a leader also make mistakes. The fact you dont know this calls your leadership IQ into question.

poverty and unemployment for Black and Hispanic Americans was lower when Republicans ran things.
Dems are the Party of Jim Crow; segregation; and of course the KKK.
dems will tell you that southern dems became repubs; but bombings of Black churches and lynchings of Black men weant way down after they became republicans; compared to the height of the savage days when they were Democrats

nowadays of course the deadliest places for Black people are still places where Dems are in charge; in their cities

idiots and hypocrites

Your statement pretty much confirms you have no clue as to what leadership is. As I told you before the main job of a leader is create a clear vision. Without any vision people will simply not follow you. You call it rhetoric because you don't want to accept the vision which is ok. However, millions of other people do. They have done so twice now.

I've been a manager or owner of businesses for the better part of 35 years. Unlike yourself, I understand the difference between someone who talks a good game and someone who actually accomplishes things.

Since you've made the statement that Barack Obama has created a "clear vision" perhaps you'd like to share with us what that clear vision is when it comes to our economy and the millions of Americans who have been mired in long term unemployment? What's Barry's plan?

You just dropped another clue you know nothing about leadership. A manager takes existing systems and manages them. Thats not real leadership. All that requires is a leader giving that manager a vision to carry out. Same thing with an owner. For all I know you could have been a complete failure as an owner but....you were still an owner. Its clear you have a tenuous grasp on the concept of leadership so lets not waste anytime arguing your invalid points.

Amazing how you assume incompetence on my part from my postings on an internet chat site yet you fail to see ANY incompetence on Barack Obama's part after nearly six years of what might be charitably described as "underwhelming" leadership.

Managers are typically given goals to achieve and then either rewarded or let go depending on whether or not those goals were achieved. Do managers work with systems? Yes, in most cases they do but if you think that somehow absolves them of responsibility for not reaching expected results then you're as naive about the business world as you are about leadership. I have no doubt at all if I worked as a manager and produced the results that Barack Obama has produced (overseeing the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history while spending more money than any leader in the history of mankind) then I would be getting my resume together because I WOULD expect to be fired.

Vision is a wonderful thing but if you don't have the leadership skills to take that vision and turn it into reality then what good are you as a leader? It's all well and good for Barack Obama to stand up on a podium and say that he represents "Hope & Change" (The vagueness of that statement has ALWAYS amused me by the way...) and then do nothing to bring hope or change.

Once again I ask you...what is Barack Obama's "plan" to grow the economy and help those Americans suffering on long term unemployment or working part time jobs because their hours have been cut? You say he has vision? What is his plan to go along with the vision?

Please aschlep, you're sucking all the oxygen out of the world.

Please. Stop. Talking. Nobody is interested in your lame leadership crap that you've picked up from the rip-off seminars you've attended.

Last edited:

Leaders do not always know what is happening in their organizations unless they are everywhere at once which is an impossibility. Who tricked you into believing that? When you delegate and especially at the level of leadership he is at your people can and do make mistakes. You as a leader also make mistakes. The fact you dont know this calls your leadership IQ into question.

If I displayed the level of ignorance that Barack Obama has claimed then I wouldn't be doing my job, quite frankly. Leaders don't always know everything that is happening in their organization but to not know about things that are major in scale and taking place over a lengthy period of time is inexcusable. To repeatedly tell the American people that you didn't know about problems in your Administration until you heard about them in the media is laughably bad as an excuse. What are you doing if you DON'T know about things like Fast & Furious, wiretaps on journalists and the IRS targeting your political enemies? If I had a manager use that excuse I'd probably tell him or her that I thought they had too much on their "plate" and needed to be moved to a position of less responsibility.

Amazing how you assume incompetence on my part from my postings on an internet chat site yet you fail to see ANY incompetence on Barack Obama's part after nearly six years of what might be charitably described as "underwhelming" leadership.

Managers are typically given goals to achieve and then either rewarded or let go depending on whether or not those goals were achieved. Do managers work with systems? Yes, in most cases they do but if you think that somehow absolves them of responsibility for not reaching expected results then you're as naive about the business world as you are about leadership. I have no doubt at all if I worked as a manager and produced the results that Barack Obama has produced (overseeing the worst recovery from a recession in modern economic history while spending more money than any leader in the history of mankind) then I would be getting my resume together because I WOULD expect to be fired.

Vision is a wonderful thing but if you don't have the leadership skills to take that vision and turn it into reality then what good are you as a leader? It's all well and good for Barack Obama to stand up on a podium and say that he represents "Hope & Change" (The vagueness of that statement has ALWAYS amused me by the way...) and then do nothing to bring hope or change.

Once again I ask you...what is Barack Obama's "plan" to grow the economy and help those Americans suffering on long term unemployment or working part time jobs because their hours have been cut? You say he has vision? What is his plan to go along with the vision?

I'm not assuming anything. You expressed some fundamental errors in judgement regarding leadership. You cant be that wrong about those fundamentals and expect me to believe you know anything about the subject. Give me a break dude. :lol:

I'm not assuming anything. You expressed some fundamental errors in judgement regarding leadership. You cant be that wrong about those fundamentals and expect me to believe you know anything about the subject. Give me a break dude. :lol:

What errors in judgement regarding leadership have I expressed? I've been in a leadership position in one form or another for most of my adult life. I think I have a good grasp of what good leadership is and what bad leadership is. If you'd like to have a discussion about THAT topic I'd be happy to share my leadership philosophies with you.

I've noticed that you've avoided answering my question regarding what Obama's plan is to grow the economy and put people back to work. Can't come up with what it is...can you? The unfortunate reality for you hardcore supporters of Barack Obama is that he's been woefully short on solutions throughout his Presidency. Long on finger pointing but woefully short on coherent plans to fix things.

Last edited:
I'm amused by your use of the Bruce Lee quote about being willing, Asclepius. You don't seem to understand that Barack Obama is the perfect example of someone who is "willing" but isn't "doing" Doing is hard damn work...being willing is easy.

1. Not all republicans are racist.
2. Some racists who hate blacks are republican
3. Most white supremacists are anarchists
4. Most black racists who hate whites are democrat
5. FACT: Racism knows no political affiliation.

Are Republicans racist?

Of course not. Just because they have only elected six blacks to higher office in the last 100 years does not make them racist. It just means that blacks do not meet their high standards.

Like with Republicans Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum......

Are Republicans racist?

Of course not. Just because they have only elected six blacks to higher office in the last 100 years does not make them racist. It just means that blacks do not meet their high standards.

Like with Republicans Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum......

...because elections are the only bellweather of racism

my GOD what a rabidly partisan idiot you are; and you're too stupid to realize just how stupid you are

Are Republicans racist?

my GOD what a rabidly partisan idiot you are; and you're too stupid to realize just how stupid you are

Why of course...thats what I said

I mean just because Republicans could only find six blacks in a hundred years that meet their lofty standards does not make them racist. They are just.......selective

Are Republicans racist?

I mean just because Republicans could only find six blacks in a hundred years that meet their lofty standards does not make them racist. They are just.......selective

again; the only indicator you have is elections. the deadliest places in America for Black people have ALWAYS BEEN WHERE DEMS ARE IN CHARGE

you're laughable

Are Republicans racist?

Nice, Race and Politics for the logic impaired. What a dolt you are.

Are Republicans racist?

YAWN
again; the only b ellweather you have is elections.

the deadliest places in America for Black people have ALWAYS BEEN WHERE DEMS ARE IN CHARGE

Forum List

Back