Are Republicans running on the same exact policies of George W. Bush?

R

rdean

So far, the answer has to be yes. I haven't heard anything different? Anyone? Are their differences?

There's no difference between [R]s or [D]s - labels with no meaning.

There's no difference between [R]s or [D]s - labels with no meaning.
That's beyond tarded. Only the most ignorant could possibly believe something easily disproved.

And not just because the GOP is 90% white and Democrats are everyone else.

So let me bitch slap that nonsense out of your head.

We know the Chinese, India, and Russian funded US Chamber of Commerce gives to Republicans 9 to 1 over Democrats. It's been posted here many, many times.
We know the COC worked with business, with GOP blessing, to move millions of jobs to China under Bush and the GOP.
We know that over 40,000 factories closed at the same time.

Now understand this, clearly, if the two parties were the same, the US Chamber of Commerce would be giving to them equally.

karen-and-jack-slap-o.gif

"Are Republicans running on the same exact policies of George W. Bush?"

They'd like to. But the Democrats beat them to it.

Derp derp derp we go
Gently down the stream
Very strange how you hate truth. You don't even try to deny it any longer. Just these weird last ditch efforts to mock it hoping for, for, well, I don't know? What your main goal is, I just don't know. We do know it isn't truth.

Derp derp derp we go
Gently down the stream
Very strange how you hate truth. You don't even try to deny it any longer. Just these weird last ditch efforts to mock it hoping for, for, well, I don't know? What your main goal is, I just don't know. We do know it isn't truth.
Truth?

You just said the GOP is 90% white

Take a look at who's running on both sides and see if you can find the derp....

Closing the income gap?

Benefits for our veterans?

Help for the VA?

Tax breaks on the middle class while raising taxes on the wealthy?

Affordable Education?

Affordable health care?

Republicans would never run on these things and we all know it.

Derp derp derp we go
Gently down the stream
Truth?

The GOP is 90% white? You mean you didn't know?

So far, the answer has to be yes. I haven't heard anything different? Anyone? Are their differences?

Economically the economy was better during Bush than it was during Obama years. I could actually quit my job and find a better one. Kids didn't live with their parents. WE didn't have to have a college degree to work at Circle K. It was so much better. I would like to return to 4,3% unemployment.

Derp derp derp we go
Gently down the stream
Truth?

The GOP is 90% white? You mean you didn't know?
So what? Why does it matter what % they are? Do you believe skin color has anything to do with your needs? Every American has the same basic needs regardless of their pigment. Why does it matter to you?
Oh yeah, because you're a simple minded race baiting piece of shit.
I bet your family is 90% white. You must be devastated lol

Closing the income gap?

Benefits for our veterans?

Help for the VA?

Tax breaks on the middle class while raising taxes on the wealthy?

Affordable Education?

Affordable health care?

Republicans would never run on these things and we all know it.

Ahhh... I see. You're talking about the policies they RUN on. My bad. I assumed you meant those they implemented one in office.

Cruz is running on repealing 'every word' of Obamacare and on imposing the old postcard flat tax and abolishing the IRS.

IOW, Cruz is running to be the guy with the most comically simplistic never to be implemented agenda.

The rest are running on the same old same old cut taxes, increase military spending, and find an excuse for another full scale war in the Middle East.

Forum List

Back