Are right wingers are using the Boston Marathon Bombing for political points?

You mean after the leftists in the media tried to blame them for it?

medication-fail.jpg

No, that is clearly the exclusive privilege of the left.

Last edited:
Funny, I seem to recall the entire media referring to "Patriot's Day" and "Tax Day," and without a doubt "Right-wing homegrown terrorists."

Anyway, you can thank Obama having the FBI declare Occupy Wall Street a terrorist organization, I can guarantee you that wasn't Bush's fault.

Last edited:
Funny, I seem to recall the entire media referring to "Patriot's Day" and "Tax Day," and without a doubt "Right-wing homegrown terrorists."

bingo, apparently liberals dont watch the news.....which is shocking since they are all liberals....but remember liberals are not able to get IDs because they have to watch the Kardashians and Maury....real important things.

bingo, apparently liberals dont watch the news.....which is shocking since they are all liberals....but remember liberals are not able to get IDs because they have to watch the Kardashians and Maury....real important things.

Had in fact turned out to be a right-wing extremist, I cannot even begin to fathom the totalitarian polices that would be hailing down upon the entire United States right now. It would be the start of America's Reign of Terror.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reign_of_Terror

Remember that the Jacobins believed in Marxist ideology, even if Karl Marx himself hadn't written his Communist Manifesto, in fact, Karl Marx was no doubt influenced by the histories of the French Revolution.

Last edited:
right on cue. The right wing has no ideas. What they do have is fear.. they have fear and anxiety and loathing to spread around.

right on cue. The right wing has no ideas. What they do have is fear.. they have fear and anxiety and loathing to spread around.

yeah, fear of crazy lefties.....

But it's funny how you guys want to ban stuff......now who's using fear??????

Why do lefties love the bomb, but hate the gun?

The right is always hypersensitive to truth.

Truth has a way of pushing wingnuts into fits of lunacy and imbecility

Your a sore loser, i personally don't care what party he belongs to. As long as he ends up dead. I know it broke your heart to find out t was one of own that did it.

Don't worry, obama is going to talk about increasing immigration as a solution. His props will be a backdrop of legless Bostonians.

wow projection, that's why liberals use euphamisms and speech codes to control language....they dont like the truth....oh and just make up history......

And who is hypersensative to the truth now? Sound like YOU are..Obama supporters blowing people up.....well he does have a mastermind bomber as a friend.....so I guess it's not that suprising...

wow projection, that's why liberals use euphamisms and speech codes to control language....they dont like the truth....oh and just make up history......

And who is hypersensative to the truth now? Sound like YOU are..Obama supporters blowing people up.....well he does have a mastermind bomber as a friend.....so I guess it's not that suprising...

A mass Shooting happens. Right wingers start talking about violence and led by demagogues like Sen Rubio they all start talking about violence without mentioning 'gun violence' :eek:

The GOP's Southern Strategy

Lee Atwater: You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******" — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites. And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me — because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******."

Forum List

Back