Are the Best Economic Minds / Advisers....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
..located on Wall Street, working for companies like Goldman-Sachs?

Hillary wanted to tap them and relied on them 'heavily'. Trump also seems to be tapping some of those Wall Street Big Brains'.

I am seriously interested in knowing:

Is it because they have 'bought' the politicians (like the Clintons and Trump) or is part of it that they are seriously freakin' 'experts' at this stuff?

I would imagine you have to be brilliant to get to where these guys are doing what they do.

My only concern with them is can they separate themselves from the world of finance doing what is best for their elitist / rich clients and do what is best for the American people.

Donald Trump Nominates Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn as Top Economic Adviser - Breitbart

It is all part of the corporatocracy we are in. We are not a Republic anymore. Haven't been for going on 30 years. And Bush/Obama pushed us further into the corporate oligarchy then all other Presidents combined.
The question is will Trump further the trend, or buck it. I think he knows the system and will try to use it for some equal gains. (equal being good for corporate interest and good for the working population to some degree)
There is no way he can reverse the trend, he might slow it down. Both houses are fully corrupt. Americans should unanimously declare a no confidence vote for both the Senate and Congress. They are fully corrupt.

But are these guys 'geniuses' or sly 'wolves' to us 'sheep'?

I'd say they are all geniouses. Guys who are very good at what they do.

Tillotson was close to retiring and he's now a member of Trump's cabinet.

They all now work for Trump and the Govt. not the private sector.

Which means they are basically self employed.

Which means they know how to do business around the world.

They are employed by the companies that hire them.

They are now employed by the Fed Govt. and President elect Trump.

Globalist and corporatist are the same thing essentially. Both seek the most fertile grounds to extract their wealth. Fertile grounds being of course the lowest production costs they can find.

Globalist and corporatist are the same thing essentially. Both seek the most fertile grounds to extract their wealth. Fertile grounds being of course the lowest production costs they can find.

Since they now work for the Fed. Govt. your point makes no sense.

Since they now work for the Fed. Govt. your point makes no sense.

Of course it does. Take Larry Summers, perhaps one of the most corrupt top government official in modern history and two-time Obama advisor. His role in deregulating the derivative market PERSONALLY made him millions. Self employed.

..located on Wall Street, working for companies like Goldman-Sachs?

Hillary wanted to tap them and relied on them 'heavily'. Trump also seems to be tapping some of those Wall Street Big Brains'.

I am seriously interested in knowing:

Is it because they have 'bought' the politicians (like the Clintons and Trump) or is part of it that they are seriously freakin' 'experts' at this stuff?

I would imagine you have to be brilliant to get to where these guys are doing what they do.

My only concern with them is can they separate themselves from the world of finance doing what is best for their elitist / rich clients and do what is best for the American people.

Donald Trump Nominates Goldman Sachs President Gary Cohn as Top Economic Adviser - Breitbart
me personally want to see the country out from the multi-trillion dollar hole we're in. Experts I think are very fking important in any recovery plan.

me personally want to see the country out from the multi-trillion dollar hole we're in. Experts I think are very fking important in any recovery plan.

So people whose primary expertise is learning how to make money off of other people's production, and how to make money while barely skating on the thin line of legality is who we would want?

Just because they make a lot of money. Doesn't mean they are all that smart .

They are basically gamblers wh other people's money .

Forum List

Back