Are the bombers like the recent Manchester bombers "losers"??

But what is really sad is the MSM/liberals/progressives that defend these "losers".

A pipping hot load of bovine excrement.

Too typical of the passionless Alt-Right spam-bots already viciously attacking western liberal values across the free world. We will not succumb to the violence, or the hate filed rhetoric meant to divide us, coming from of those who would bring down the Western alliance.

Talk about hate "filed" rhetoric.
But are you telling me you think I'm in favor of the barbaric actions taken in Manchester?
I was pointing out how our higher halls of education are happy to have a terrorist supporter as a speaker and these same
genre of people i.e. snowflakes walk out on the VP of the USA?
How am I wanting to bring down the "western alliance" whatever that might be!

Your vicious claim is that I, the MSM, and other liberals or progressives support and defend the suicide bombing of innocent teenagers policy of ISIS.

Fuck you.
We have to feel sorry for healthmyths.....he can't survive without having an enemy to hate...an enemy to fear...an enemy to feel persecuted by.

How do you know how I survive? Plus I'm too much of an energy conservationist to waste energy "hating" anything.
Now as far as "an enemy to fear"...please tell me if you were running out of the Manchester arena you were fearing something or later felt persecuted?
While we don't know who did it ... only ignorant people would defend these people who made the below statement.
AND DUMMIES LIKE YOU DEFEND THEM BY SAYING I CAN'T EXIST WITHOUT AN ENEMY LIKE THIS TO FEAR?
GEEZ!

ISIS Claims Responsibility for Manchester Attack
Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 10.03.39 AM.png

Western liberal values ARE the values of losers. Even the Chinese call them the white left and want nothing to do with them.
So...our nation's Founders were losers to you. Interesting.
Our founders embraced ideas diametrically opposite those of Islam, Loser.
And diametrically opposite to all patriarchal fascist interpretations of religion. They learned from the fascist puritans who behaved very much like radical muslims do today.
The Puritan Age was foundational to colonial America. Social compact theory, literacy (even for women and girl), and proselytizing without coercion - these kids new of Puritan principles are nothing like those of Islam, Snowflake.
Are you confusing the Puritans with the Pilgrims, my little friend? They are two different religious groups. Sadly, the more understanding Pilgrims were eventually absorbed by the Puritans...the ones who killed or exiled anyone that didn't toe their religious line.

Western liberal values ARE the values of losers. Even the Chinese call them the white left and want nothing to do with them.
Oh, and one more thing.....Islam isn't liberal.....it's very con-servative.
Obviously. That must be why conservatives are the ones who wish we would stop importing Muslims.

But what is really sad is the MSM/liberals/progressives that defend these "losers".

Too typical of the passionless Alt-Right spam-bots already viciously attacking western liberal values across the free world. We will not succumb to the violence, or the hate filed rhetoric meant to divide us, coming from of those who would bring down the Western alliance.

But are you telling me you think I'm in favor of the barbaric actions taken in Manchester?
I was pointing out how our higher halls of education are happy to have a terrorist supporter as a speaker and these same

Your vicious claim is that I, the MSM, and other liberals or progressives support and defend the suicide bombing of innocent teenagers policy of ISIS.

Fuck you.
We have to feel sorry for healthmyths.....he can't survive without having an enemy to hate...an enemy to fear...an enemy to feel persecuted by.

How do you know how I survive? Plus I'm too much of an energy conservationist to waste energy "hating" anything.
Now as far as "an enemy to fear"...please tell me if you were running out of the Manchester arena you were fearing something or later felt persecuted?
While we don't know who did it ... only ignorant people would defend these people who made the below statement.
AND DUMMIES LIKE YOU DEFEND THEM BY SAYING I CAN'T EXIST WITHOUT AN ENEMY LIKE THIS TO FEAR?
GEEZ!

ISIS Claims Responsibility for Manchester Attack
View attachment 128339
Thank you for giving an excellent example of what I meant in my post about you.

Totally agree it is ultra ultra conservative! So much so people with views like yours would have your head cut off!
And these are the same groups though that the "White Left" says Trump and people like me want to keep from coming to the USA.
These "white lefties" are the same ones that speak compassionately about these barbarians while at the same time don't seem to comprehend these
barbarians would behead any LGBT person! Something I for sure wouldn't do!

And diametrically opposite to all patriarchal fascist interpretations of religion. They learned from the fascist puritans who behaved very much like radical muslims do today.
The Puritan Age was foundational to colonial America. Social compact theory, literacy (even for women and girl), and proselytizing without coercion - these kids new of Puritan principles are nothing like those of Islam, Snowflake.
Are you confusing the Puritans with the Pilgrims, my little friend? They are two different religious groups. Sadly, the more understanding Pilgrims were eventually absorbed by the Puritans...the ones who killed or exiled anyone that didn't toe their religious line.
Enlighten us. Explain the difference.

Either way the Puritan/Pilgrims happened over 300 years ago. We've become a little more civilized. We tolerate people. Unlike the people that want to terminate us!

Fuck you.

Ok... brilliant response. But you do defend the right of radical muslims to come into the USA right?
You do defend the right of Sharia law to supersede the US Constitution?
You do defend the right of people like these to encourage more people to do like they did in Manchester?
ISISclaimManchester.png

Obviously. That must be why conservatives are the ones who wish we would stop importing Muslims.
Not surprising to see con-servatives hate other con-servatives it they don't want to "con-serve" the same things.

Either way the Puritan/Pilgrims happened over 300 years ago. We've become a little more civilized. We tolerate people. Unlike the people that want to terminate us!
Yes they did....and our FOUNDERS wrote our Constitution because they remembered very clearly the disaster that was the Puritans.

Not surprising to see con-servatives hate other con-servatives it they don't want to "con-serve" the same things.
Non-answer.

Yes they did....and our FOUNDERS wrote our Constitution because they remembered very clearly the disaster that was the Puritans.
Wrong answer.

Fuck you.

Ok... brilliant response. But you do defend the right of radical muslims to come into the USA right?
You do defend the right of Sharia law to supersede the US Constitution?
You do defend the right of people like these to encourage more people to do like they did in Manchester?
View attachment 128345

You really do defend them don't you?
Here read what reality is! British Jihadi brides return home after being widowed or sent back by husbands preparing last Isil stand
But as Isil has lost much of its territory against Iraqi, Kurdish and Syrian rebel forces backed by international air strikes, and the extremist group has become increasingly isolated, brutal and paranoid, life has become more difficult.
One German Isil bride who left the jihadist group and is now living in a rebel-held area of northern Syria, told the Telegraph that she thought around 30-35 European women had left the caliphate since the beginning of the year.
“Dozens of the women have left Isil areas and tried to get to Turkey since the beginning of the year, including about five-10 Britons,” said the 28-year-old, using the name Umm Aisha to protect her identity.
She said most Isil wives and their young children are kept together in madhafas, or safe houses, away from their husbands.
“When your husband is dead, or the situation is dangerous, the women are brought to houses where they live all together.
“It’s like being a chicken in a cage. Women are treated very badly, they are like slaves with no freedom to even leave the house."
Under Sharia law, women must observe a grieving period of at least four months and 10 days for their late husbands, but Umm Aisha said widows are being married off by Isil to another man in a little as a week
“The men have become even more brutal recently as the caliphate collapses and they are losing territory,” she told the Telegraph by messaging service What’s App.
“I would say 35 per cent of those who leave are doing it because their husband is dead, the rest is a mixture of their husbands sending them away to safer places and just being disillusioned.”
She said Isil fighters caught sending their family outside of the caliphate are punished with either prison or execution.
Most of the women who manage to get as far as the Turkish border with Syria have made it through a number of battle lines and checkpoints, often with the help of smugglers who typically charge hundreds or thousands of pounds for the trip.
Would you like to see your sister or daughter in this dress?
Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 10.23.12 AM.png

But you do defend the right of radical muslims to come into the USA right?

Nope. Religious freedom ends when you try and force your beliefs/customs onto other.

You do defend the right of Sharia law to supersede the US Constitution

Nope. That's just stupid to say.

You do defend the right of people like these to encourage more people to do like they did in Manchester

Nope. More stupid stuff with no basis in fact.

If you repeat these lies enough times I hear ghost of Goebbels will smile upon you.

Feel free however to find a post of mine.......

Bush called them Evil Doers, which always made me wince, since it sounded like comic book talk. "Losers" is preferable.

Obama called them "friends".

What is toleration if we cannot learn to tolerate the intolerable. It is the men who kill children that need to be recognized. It is their religion. Are we a theocracy that we do not permit the beheading of infidels? Goebbles would be proud of the way we oppose murdering children.

It takes the white left to make nazis look good. Next to our liberals Goebbles and Hitler look positively reasonable.

Forum List

Back