are the Dem voters on this board and across the country angry at the MSM, democratic leadership, and the WH ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
are the Dems on this board and dem voters across the country angry at the MSM , dem leadership , and the WH for lying to them and covering up facts about Bidens cognitive issues ? the right has been truthfully sounding the alarm about Bidens cognitive issues since he was a candidate for POTUS before the 2020 election.. and in the same time frame the lefts leaders and the leftwing MSM have informed their viewers and democrat voters that Biden is sharp and energetic .. the only reason the left is finally admitting Biden has cognitive issues [like the right has been claiming for over 4 yrs ] is because it was no longer possible to hide it after his terrible debate performance .. so tell us Dems ...are you angry at the MSM, dem leaders, and the WH for blatantly lying to you !

are the Dems on this board and dem voters across the country angry at the MSM , dem leadership , and the WH for lying to them and covering up facts about Bidens cognitive issues ? the right has been truthfully sounding the alarm about Bidens cognitive issues since he was a candidate for POTUS before the 2020 election.. and in the same time frame the lefts leaders and the leftwing MSM have informed their viewers and democrat voters that Biden is sharp and energetic .. the only reason the left is finally admitting Biden has cognitive issues [like the right has been claiming for over 4 yrs ] is because it was no longer possible to hide it after his terrible debate performance .. so tell us Dems ...are you angry at the MSM, dem leaders, and the WH for blatantly lying to you !
~~~~~~
It appears that the discord that Democrat voters are having is based on the lie that Joe Biden is fit to be president.
No matter how much the Neo-Marxist Democrat politicians and their complicit Quisling Media tell voters not to believe their lying eyes and continue to gaslight the average American voter, the truth cannot be denied.

~~~~~~
It appears that the discord that Democrat voters are having is based on the lie that Joe Biden is fit to be president.
No matter how much the Neo-Marxist Democrat politicians and their complicit Quisling Media tell voters not to believe their lying eyes and continue to gaslight the average American voter, the truth cannot be denied.
it also shows how gullible dem voters are .. the right has been warning them about Bidens cognitive issues for over 4 yrs .. and now finally after the said four years of warnings they finally see the truth !

yidnar, the rank & file statist lefties can ill afford rancor among their ranks, ESPECIALLY with pres. Trump coming back on line for his 2nd term in about four months. If I am reading the current political climate correctly there is a serious storm forming & it looks like its forming just off the LEFT COAST. It's NOT what pres. Trump has said, it's what pres. Trump has NOT SAID that the statist left needs to fear!

I've seen this topic all over the place since the debate, and I'm not quite sure I understand it.

Yes, what happened at the debate was the low point, but it wasn't terribly difficult to see him fading in real time. It got to a point where I just couldn't watch him (or his opponent, for that matter) even speak. Ever. Period.

There really are people who didn't see this? They must not have been watching -- on the media itself, ironically -- these last couple of years, otherwise I don't get it.

I've seen this topic all over the place since the debate, and I'm not quite sure I understand it.

Yes, what happened at the debate was the low point, but it wasn't terribly difficult to see him fading in real time. It got to a point where I just couldn't watch him (or his opponent, for that matter) even speak. Ever. Period.

There really are people who didn't see this? They must not have been watching -- on the media itself, ironically -- these last couple of years, otherwise I don't get it.
the media is in the bag for the left ... they have been knowingly lying .. but after the debate they had no choice to call out Biden on his problems because their candidate is loosing badly in the polls ..

Many are still trying to claim it is right wing media conspiracy theories.

I doubt it.

I believe the majority of democrat voters that are mad are mad at joe. They aren't mad at who they should be which is the white house, the Biden administration, and the mainstream media that enabled Biden to be a incompetent boob of a fake puppet president.

They don't realize none of this is joes fault really. Yeah he is a piece of shit that would undermine, ruin and sell our his country for some money and power. But he sold out and undermined america for money and power because he was give those things to him by his party and by his administration. That's who voters should be mad at but they don't look beyond just the surface.

The rest are still just mad at trump and Republicans because they are complete and utter morons that believe everything they are told to believe.

Forum List

Back