Are the Democrats threatening violence?

Beta needs to just give it up.
All that he is doing is inciting more Democrat hate and violence.
He can't win with the racist Aztlan Nationalist voters alone.
He will never be elected President.
racistillegalainendemocrats.jpg

Beta O'Rourke says that President Trump is not welcomed in El Paso.
Beta is what's called a racist demagogue.
He uses race as his political weapon.
Beta mines the racial divide with great gusto because it benefits him.
He is deliberately pandering to the racist Aztlan Nationalist every chance that he gets.
O'Rourke would also be accusing President Trump of being a racist if he didn't go to El Paso.
Hate and Fear are 2020 Democrat candidate's campaign theme.
The Dems are trying to hate their way back into power.
BTW, Beta doesn't have a chance to ever be elected President because of his constant hate mongering.

Beto O'Rourke on Texas shooting: Trump 'has no place' in El Paso
it's called hypocrite, they are the biggest fking hypocrites.

Folks you can't make it up! inciting violence they claim to hate, so to show everyone how bad it is they go right out and incite violence. Only in a leftist world do they make sense.

And their media comrades are accessories.

The left has already made it where words equal violence that way the left can justify physical violence against anyone they don't agree with.

Why are you asking? We know Cadet Bone Spurs is a cowardly draft dodger, did he put you up to this? Tell him he can move to North Korea to be with his lover anytime he likes after 2020. He'll be safe there and he can visit his boyfriend Vlad too, as he is close.

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

"While disabled veterans should be given every opportunity to earn a living, is it fair to do so to the detriment of the city as a whole or its tax paying citizens and businesses? Do we allow Fifth Ave., one of the world’s finest and most luxurious shopping districts, to be turned into an outdoor flea market, clogging and seriously downgrading the area?” Donald Trump

Trump's toadyism to Saudi Arabia: a new moral low | Richard Wolffe

Readings for the intelligent:

Invisible Hands: The Making of the Conservative Movement from the New Deal to Reagan by Kim Phillips-Fein
Dark Money: The Hidden History of the Billionaires Behind the Rise of the Radical Right by Jane Mayer
Strangers in Their Own Land: Anger and Mourning on the American Right by Arlie Russell Hochschild
The View From Flyover Country: Essays by Sarah Kendzior by Sarah Kendzior

The only thing that Beta is going to win is a Robert Kennedy look alike contest.

Yeah I don't get the Beto JFK thing. Beto is goofy looking.
he's a fkwad who hates his heritage.

He only hates his heritage to pander for votes.
That’s what weak losers do, they have no confidence and think the voters are inferior.

That’s how they developed kkk

I’m entirely done with the kkk leftist insults to my vote! Fk off

Who’s with me ? Tell em all to pound sand

Beta needs to just give it up.
All that he is doing is inciting more Democrat hate and violence.
He can't win with the racist Aztlan Nationalist voters alone.
He will never be elected President.
View attachment 273135
I’m also done with foreigners invading my country I’m a patriot that’s also a nationalist, there’s no difference,

D-Castro DOXing Trump Donors in San Antonio is a call to violence against them. Steve Scalise knows a lot about this....

Forum List

Back