Are there any pro border, anti illegal alien Democrats anymore?

Sure there is middle ground. I’m lawful so fine with kicking illegals out, but don’t see any real evidence they are such a big problem. Trump sure hasn’t made the border better.

How old are you?

Try well over 100 billion dollars a year, and that's after considering their tax contributions.

While leftists preach diversity, the reality is the cultural shock divides the country and leaves behind chaos.

Illegals are far and away more likely to commit crime, and they do.

Illegals are far and away more likely to steal from you, hit and run your car. They're far and away more likely to be irresponsible people.

Have you seen the streets of California lately, they're filth.

Then we have the added problem of over-population, where do you live, town of 50 in Texas?

SMH @ "don’t see any real evidence they are such a big problem". Change the sentence to something accurate, such as, "I don't see any real evidence they're a problem, but then I'm young and ignorant".

Last edited:
Nobody is anti-illegal alien or they would be demanding that the employers that hire them are shut down and quit making lame excuses as to why they are not.

But when we raid businesses don’t you wetbacks lovers piss your tolerant pink panties and call for an abolishment of iCE?

Yes, when the charges are one sided. I do not support a unjust system.

Nobody is anti-illegal alien or they would be demanding that the employers that hire them are shut down and quit making lame excuses as to why they are not.
Wow, you are a stupid motherfucker.

Right, call me names as opposed to disputing what I said.

Typical.
What you said is stupid drivel that is contrary to the facts.

Therefore, there is no doubt that you are a stupid motherfucker.

Sure there is middle ground. I’m lawful so fine with kicking illegals out, but don’t see any real evidence they are such a big problem. Trump sure hasn’t made the border better.

You’ve never done any due diligence on the matter..or do you simply refuse to extract head from ass?
I’ll direct you down the right path....Look up and think per capita
Welfare statistics by ethnicity
Incarceration statistics by ethnicity
Crime / violent crime statistics by ethnicity
School dropouts by ethnicity
Child birth out of wedlock by ethnicity
Abortions conducted by ethnicity

Report back to us with your findings. Thanks in advance.
Aren’t we talking about illegals?

Oh I see....haha...you didn’t know that ILLEGAL ALIEN = LITTERS OF BARELY LEGAL UNAMERICAN FILTH?
Should I have my 13 year old nephew log in to further explain?
Facts seem to be against you.

The debate over illegal immigration and criminality will likely continue until much better data are available across the United States. Based on the research above, I’m fairly confident that illegal immigrants are less likely to be criminals than native-born Americans. On the overall issue of immigration and crime, the evidence is so one-sided that even Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, has said that, “A lot of data does suggest immigrants are less likely to be involved in crime.” This issue will be resolved when states and localities keep better records of the immigration statuses of people convicted in their states – just like Texas does. The crime data are so complicated and inconsistently kept that even the government misinterprets its own data. The government should resolve these data issues.

Illegal Immigrants and Crime – Assessing the Evidence

The facts are that illegal wetbacks = Barely legal, criminal minded, welfare dependent, Mexicrat voting thirdworlders....look it up.
Haha, you refuse to connect the dots...Now that's some funny shit.
I posted the facts. You seem to have none.

How old are you?

Try well over 100 billion dollars a year, and that's after considering their tax contributions.

While leftists preach diversity, the reality is the cultural shock divides the country and leaves behind chaos.

Illegals are far and away more likely to commit crime, and they do.

Illegals are far and away more likely to steal from you, hit and run your car. They're far and away more likely to be irresponsible people.

Have you seen the streets of California lately, they're filth.

Then we have the added problem of over-population, where do you live, town of 50 in Texas?

SMH @ "don’t see any real evidence they are such a big problem". Change the sentence to something accurate, such as, "I don't see any real evidence they're a problem, but then I'm young and ignorant".
Link?

Typical.

Please, show me where Trump is condemning the employers? Prosecuting them? Demanding stricter penalties?

Then show me where people are demanding that these things be done.

All I see are excuses.

Typical.

Please, show me where Trump is condemning the employers? Prosecuting them? Demanding stricter penalties?

All I see are excuses.
Look it up dumbass.

I’m a Centrist Democrat who wants tighter border security and does not support sanctuary cities. There should be a six month period for those who entered illegally to come forward to apply for citizenship. Follow the proper protocols. Anyone with any criminal record gets deported. Anyone who fails to apply within the six months gets deported.

Typical.

All I see are excuses.
Look it up dumbass.

I can't look up what doesn't exist.

Typical.

All I see are excuses.
Look it up dumbass.

I see, you are tacitly admitting that you are willfully ignorant. Since stupidity and ignorance tend to go hand in hand, that is just more evidence supporting my contention that you are a stupid motherfucker.

Typical.

All I see are excuses.
Look it up dumbass.

I don't feel it exists, so I'm not going to look it up....that's some screwed up liberal logic there,

Typical.

All I see are excuses.
Look it up dumbass.

I don't feel it exists, so I'm not going to look it up....that's some screwed up liberal logic there,
There's nothing liberal about it. It's just typical Democrat moonbattery.

Typical.

All I see are excuses.
Look it up dumbass.

I see, you are tacitly admitting that you are willfully ignorant. Since stupidity and ignorance tend to go hand in hand, that is just more evidence supporting my contention that you are a stupid motherfucker.

Lol....I'm amazed at the number of people who think this is a valid response.

It's quite sad really.

Typical.

All I see are excuses.
Look it up dumbass.

It doesn't exist. We have done this before.

All I see are excuses.
Look it up dumbass.

There's nothing liberal about it. It's just typical Democrat moonbattery.

I'm not a Democrat. You can't even get that right.

Forum List

Back