Are there more unmanly animals than dogs?

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
The day before yesterday I was walking, and I noticed how a pack of dogs attacked a cyclist, an elderly man. I unfastened the belt from the bag and went up to once waved, and they fled to a distance of 10-15 meters. I threw a few pieces of ice at them and moved on. There were more than 10 dogs in the pack.

I think that there are no more unmanly animals. They run away at the slightest resistance. Even big dogs with big teeth are very unmanly.

Dogs are predators. Predators prefer weaker prey. That is what makes them essential. They remove the weakest from the herd.

But dogs will also sacrifice their own lives to save someone they love. That makes them one of the most manly of animals. They put the safety of others ahead of their own safety.

• Banned
Dogs are predators. Predators prefer weaker prey. That is what makes them essential. They remove the weakest from the herd.
Yes, dogs eat children, they are weaker. This is useful according to the left "theory".

• Banned
But dogs will also sacrifice their own lives to save someone they love. That makes them one of the most manly of animals. They put the safety of others ahead of their own safety.
Yeah, dream. They will yap until they get a kick in the face, after which they will forget who they "love".

Leftists tell these tales because they themselves are like dogs.

Yeah, dream. They will yap until they get a kick in the face, after which they will forget who they "love".

Leftists tell these tales because they themselves are like dogs.

Not a dream at all. A good friend of mine is alive because his canine officer took a bullet for him.

• Banned
There's something wrong with people who don't like dogs.
These are our ancestors. In our languages, dog idioms are extremely demeaning, which speaks of their attitude towards stinky dogs.

It's something wrong with modern generation. Maybe someone's grandmother spread her legs when no one saw?

These are our ancestors. In our languages, dog idioms are extremely demeaning, which speaks of their attitude towards stinky dogs.

It's something wrong with modern generation. Maybe someone's grandmother spread her legs when no one saw?

No, there is nothing wrong with having a loyal, loving, dedicated animal in your life.

But there is something wrong with you.

No one but you has seen anything like this. They are incapable of anything other than barking.

Others have seen it too. And dogs will run into a burning building, going against every instinct in their body, to save a family member.

Others have seen it too. And dogs will run into a burning building, going against every instinct in their body, to save a family member.
Yeah, like Chip and Dale, only eats shit and fucks feet.

Feel free to do so.
I prefer to follow the precepts of the Fathers

IMG_2145-1-2.jpg

The day before yesterday I was walking, and I noticed how a pack of dogs attacked a cyclist, an elderly man. I unfastened the belt from the bag and went up to once waved, and they fled to a distance of 10-15 meters. I threw a few pieces of ice at them and moved on. There were more than 10 dogs in the pack.

I think that there are no more unmanly animals. They run away at the slightest resistance. Even big dogs with big teeth are very unmanly.
Early humans hunted in packs. Were they unmanly also?

Forum List

Back