Are these really liberals?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
There was a time when liberals actually thought that people had a right to say whatever they want about elected politicians. I guess that lasted for about 200 years because it seems like liberals are just not acting like liberals anymore. Here is an example of a person who is running for office and is trying to intimidate a comedian into silence. This is something that has happened during the course of the Obama administration but that is all water under the bridge but now we are booing to repeat that with the next generation of democrats.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...spect-laugh-factory-comic-fights-free-speech/

I just keep wondering if these are liberals are liberal at all. We can expect this kind of thing with a conservative philosophy but if liberals keep going this way it would just seem like there would be no real hope of preserving liberty in this country.

"There was a time when liberals actually thought that people had a right to say whatever they want about elected politicians."

Yep, still true, although don't suggest that one should be shot, they get testy about that.

• Banned
"There was a time when liberals actually thought that people had a right to say whatever they want about elected politicians."

Yep, still true, although don't suggest that one should be shot, they get testy about that.

why do you think people care what you think?

Since I'm a liberal you have your answer. Next time, don't ask if you wish to remain ignorant.

• Banned

Since I'm a liberal you have your answer. Next time, don't ask if you wish to remain ignorant.

You are not a liberal. You and the rest of the Democratic Party have became f/s;-st

Last edited:

You are not a liberal. You and the rest of the Democratic Party have became fascist.
You have no idea what you are, let alone what I am...

• Banned

You are not a liberal. You and the rest of the Democratic Party have became a party of jacks.

There was a time when liberals actually thought that people had a right to say whatever they want about elected politicians. I guess that lasted for about 200 years because it seems like liberals are just not acting like liberals anymore. Here is an example of a person who is running for office and is trying to intimidate a comedian into silence. This is something that has happened during the course of the Obama administration but that is all water under the bridge but now we are booing to repeat that with the next generation of democrats.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...spect-laugh-factory-comic-fights-free-speech/

I just keep wondering if these are liberals are liberal at all. We can expect this kind of thing with a conservative philosophy but if liberals keep going this way it would just seem like there would be no real hope of preserving liberty in this country.

Liberals were the rocket that launched the progressive space station into orbit.

progressives have no creative ability so they parasite off others. They are the military police of Liberal circles. They are police personalities masquerading as idealists.

idealists cant and don't be militant. It's impossible.

You are not a liberal. You and the rest of the Democratic Party have became fascist.
You're a jackass.

You're a jackass.
No, I'm brutally honest.

Forum List

Back