Are these the antics of a well man?? Trump's latest tweets

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

As the phony Russian Witch Hunt continues, two groups are laughing at this excuse for a lost election taking hold, Democrats and Russians!

2:09 PM - 23 Jul 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President.

2:14 PM - 23 Jul 2017

Now, our beloved sociopath in the oval office is turning on his own party for NOT defending him enough???

Is it bunker time???
Trump is just poking the idiots who predicted a landslide victory for Hillary in the eye with a sharp stick with his tweets, and it triggers them every time.

Bwuhahahaha.....
The only reason you dumbasses still talk about Hillary losing is because you're too much of pussies to admit what a sack of garbage Trump is.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

As the phony Russian Witch Hunt continues, two groups are laughing at this excuse for a lost election taking hold, Democrats and Russians!

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President.

Now, our beloved sociopath in the oval office is turning on his own party for NOT defending him enough???

Is it bunker time???
Trump is just poking the idiots who predicted a landslide victory for Hillary in the eye with a sharp stick with his tweets, and it triggers them every time.

Bwuhahahaha.....
The only reason you dumbasses still talk about Hillary losing is because you're too much of pussies to admit what a sack of garbage Trump is.

Hey, you and your fellow lefties like G5000 are the ones that spend all their time on a website trashing the duly elected POTUS including his whole family. Who's the sack of garbage?

Notice that ALL the right wing morons on this thread alone CANNOT defend the growing insanity of the orange clown and, instead, try to shift direction to Schumer, Clinton.......and any minute now, Obama......LOL

(the deplorables stand up for that label....)

I love it when you snowflakes become triggered and viciously insult Trump...because we are all reminded how much WORSE Hillary is because she was rejected in favor of Trump.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Notice that ALL the right wing morons on this thread alone CANNOT defend the growing insanity of the orange clown and, instead, try to shift direction to Schumer, Clinton.......and any minute now, Obama......LOL

What Insanity? The Tweets posted in your opening paragraph irk the sh!t out of you because of the truth contained within them.

:p

trashing the duly elected POTUS including his whole family.

that's what he deserves for appointing most of his family as "aides".....
First you cheer for nepotism,.......and then...............LOL

Hey, you and your fellow lefties like G5000 are the ones that spend all their time on a website trashing the duly elected POTUS including his whole family. Who's the sack of garbage?
They also pathetically hang on every word Trump Tweets. Bwuhahahaha...

Snowflakes need to come to grips with Hillary's loss, which is - as Schumer stated - Hillary's fault, then GET A LIFE rather than sitting around waiting for Trump to Tweet. :p

(the deplorables stand up for that label....)

On this doll Nat, show us where the big bad Trump touched you.

Thank you for being a walking, talking hypocritical snowflake.

'Elections have consequences.'
'I won'.
'You can come along ,but you have to get in the back of the bus.'
- Barak Obama

*Words that only apply if a Liberal wins elections. :p

They also pathetically hang on every word Trump Tweets. Bwuhahahaha...

Snowflakes need to come to grips with Hillary's loss, which is - as Schumer stated - Hillary's fault, then GET A LIFE rather than sitting around waiting for Trump to Tweet.

More LAME than usual, Queasy....hope you're OK. I ALSO worry about YOUR sanity......LOL

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it bunker time???

Yes. Those are the actions and words of someone who tells the truth. Figures it would seem like nonsense to the OP. He cannot recognize truth.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it bunker time???

Bwuhahahaha.....

It's also the only "win" they have, other than 1 SC justice.

No wall, no repeal and replace, no tax cuts, no jobs, no budget, no foreign policy victories, no new trade deals. Thrown out of Yemen, laughed at in Brussels, ignored in Frankfurt, dis-invited to Buckingham Palace. Disrespected by North Korea.

So much "winning", you must be tired of it.

Thank you for being a walking, talking hypocritical snowflake.

'Elections have consequences.'
'I won'.
'You can come along ,but you have to get in the back of the bus.'
- Barak Obama

*Words that only apply if a Liberal wins elections. :p

After you finish peeing, Queasy, look at the context of Obama's quote.....You'll find it "enlightening".

Obama said Republicans had driven the economy into a ditch and then stood by and criticized while Democrats pulled it out. Now that progress has been made, he said, “we can’t have special interests sitting shotgun. We gotta have middle class families up in front. We don’t mind the Republicans joining us. They can come for the ride, but they gotta sit in back.”

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it bunker time???

FIVE right wingers found the above "funny"..Hell, I FULLY agree with them..LOL

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it bunker time???

FIVE right wingers found the above "funny"..Hell, I FULLY agree with them..LOL

What we find funny, nay, hilarious, is your obsession over this man.

hose are the actions and words of someone who tells the truth

here, allow me to repeat the "wisdom" of a lunatic president......LOL

Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it bunker time???
WHAAAAAA.... *sniff, sniff*.... WHAAAAAAAAAA.... :crybaby:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back