Are USA citizens too ashamed of their own country to name themselves after their own country instead

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
Something to ponder of our sister country South of the border Canada.

Are USA citizens too ashamed of their own country to name themselves after their own country instead of the entire continent of America?

With the poor excuse we have for a Prime Minister up here in Canada with it's Liberal party in power for now, before long (If they are allowed to remain in power) many citizens of Canada are likely going too feel to ashamed to call ourselves Canadians and who knows, we might just start referring to ourselves as Americans as well.

I have posed this question on various occasions in the past and was in tears laughing so hard while corresponding with USA citizens after they read the question. So I thought that sharing this with you might help break the tensions for a brief period in lieu of the very serious crisis we now face with these Liberal compulsive obsessive liars and deceivers in power.

I hope that the citizens of our two countries are able to band together to assist one another in ridding ourselves of these traitors in office and get rid of very serious threat invading our countries thanks to elected officials in office committing treason by putting citizens lives of both countries under serious threat while selling our democracies out to lobbyist dictation while these elected officials stuff their pockets with lobbyist cash to sell us out.

This is in part why I am sure both Democrats as well Conservatives in the USA are against Trump because with him as POTUS they are likely not going to be able to any ;longer stuff their pockets with lobbyist cash to sell out their own citizens to lobbyist dictation.

Lobbyists giving elected officials cash to force their dictations on the public must be criminalized to ensure something called a genuine democracy. If elected officials who get paid by their citizens to be in office aren't willing to do the job without being able to accept lobbyist cash to betray their citizens to lobbyist dictatorship, then they quite obviously are not worth having as elected officials in office.

canada-u.s.-flag.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:

Forum List

Back