🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are USMB LWers along with Politico Willing To Admit the Hitech Lynching of Cain?

Well, then you'd need to "refute" it. So far, you haven't. You've bloviated, but your posturing still doesn't constitute an actual argument.

I am ashamed of you. Of course the fact that something is simpler and easier to operate and easier to understand doesn't necessarily make it better. Of course, those attributes are not exactly hallmarks of a failure, either.

But your shallow form of argumentation is horrendous when we are talking about "solid debate." That much is clearly true.
I don't need to refute the current system to refute 9-9-9. I know 9-9-9 is catastrophic for the Middle Class. I know that layering an additional tax on Americans isn't prudent. I know that further coddling the rich with massive tax breaks won't create jobs. I do know that coddling the rich results in a consolidation of wealth that chokes off the flow of capital through the system (that's what makes for a vibrant economy). I know that the current system is flawed. But I also know that scraping it for a plan like 9-9-9 ain't the answer either.

When did this country enjoy vigorous economic growth, vibrant innovations in technology and manufacturing AND have middle class incomes rise rather than stagnate? That's right. The 1990s. How about erasing all the idiocy wrought by the intervening administrations and roll back the IRS clock to those salad days?

Or, slap a 9% increase on the cost of living and watch the economy stall like a 1967 Dodge Dart on a steep hill.

No. You do NOT "know" that the 9-9-9 plan would be a catastrophe for the Middle Class.

You might believe it. But that's not the same thing.

The simplification of the absurd present tax system and the benefits derived from being able to calculate, accurately, FAR IN ADVANCE, the cost of taxation on each economic decision would likely prove to be a huge BOON to the middle class as well as the other "classes."

None of that means that the 9-9-9 plan is perfect or that it can't be tinkered with (in advance) to improve it.

But the out-front benefit of adopting it and thereby gutting our present tax code and enforcement bureaucracy would be a major benefit for all of us instantly.

:rofl:

good one! for a second there, i thought you actually believed that horseshit.

:thup:

Why not just admit Cain is a Horndog?

You had no problem calling Clinton one

why not admit you idiots ar scared SHITLESS of Herman Cain?

Ya cant debate the merits of his policies, so ya try to destroy him with lies and innuendo.

:fu:

his *policies* suck. they have no merit. there's no there, there.

the difference between herman cain and sarah palin is that herman won't fuck black men.

as far as i know.

at the moment

Jeez.... really del?

You guys have NO class.

Ya cant debate the merits of his policies, so ya try to destroy him with lies and innuendo.

Nothing wrong with Cain being a horn dog...

Clinton was a horn dog and he made a great President

The confidentiality agreement has been lifted, and STILL no one comes forward to say anything about Herman Cain's conduct. Meanwhile, the left wing rag Politico has run 90 STORIES smearing Cain demonstrating nothing but sleazy, racist, leftist tactics in an attempt to destroy a leading republican presidential contender because he's BLACK. The ugly, deeply rooted, racist roots of the democrat party are really rearing their nasty head on this one.

Cain accuser stands by sexual harassment complaint | Election 2012 - Home

Herman Cain accuser stands by complaint, won't go public - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Politico publishes 90 stories on Cain scandal | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner
It's much ado about nothing. Another witchunt by the leftists to smear someone they are deathly afraid of.

Exactly! They use the excuse that "democrats would have waited until after he was nominated". No.....they did it NOW so that he WOULDN'T be nominated! They know he run away with this election and they're SCARED! Lol! Can't wait to see a debate between Cain and Obama! It's gonna be AWESOME!! :clap2:

"Meanwhile, the left wing rag Politico has run 90 STORIES smearing Cain"

All in 5 days. lol.

Politico is a conservative site which is why whatever GOP'er leaked this story used politico to do it. Only an idiot would think otherwise.

oh yeah...

That is a lie ..!
A huge lie. They are very left. There are people there that go after Conservatives daily...one of which happens to be Mark Levin...and his advertisers.

Nothing wrong with Cain being a horn dog...

Clinton was a horn dog and he made a great President

If Herman Cain is guilty I wont vote for him.... I have 0 evidence so far.

I supported Clinton while he was going through it too.... that is until I found out he purgered himself, and I didnt like him one teenie bit.

Listening to Michael Savage right now and he is saying that this is a Republican hit job by GOP elite upset Cain is leading Romney in the polls.

No. The lynching of anybody (regardless of skin color) conjures up a LITERAL image of execution by hanging.

So if I posted a picture of a white guy at the end of a rope it would have been equally atrocious in your opinion?

Somehow I doubt that.

Well, your misplaced and unsupportable "doubt" notwithstanding, I would say "yes."

The only images of death on this Board that are generally acceptable are the ones involving the snuffing of shit stains like Kaddafy.

A couple of trolls like to post images of the executions of various people by Nazi executioners. I have objected to those, too.

And the Dealy Plaza Zapruder film images of the assassination of President Kennedy shown (in a loop) over and over endlessly in the crackpot conspiracy goon section also have proved me to lodge a protest.

This is supposed to be a family friendly discussion board.

Grizzly images of real people being murdered (or their dead corpses being displayed) does not seem to square with that.

So, no. It would not be okay to show the lynching of a white guy, either.

Ok, fair enough.

But be that as it may, if people are going to continue to haphazardly use a word shrouded in historical imagery, they should at least be reminded periodically of the image they conjure. At least that's how I see it. You apparently disagree and that's ok.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

The confidentiality agreement has been lifted, and STILL no one comes forward to say anything about Herman Cain's conduct. Meanwhile, the left wing rag Politico has run 90 STORIES smearing Cain demonstrating nothing but sleazy, racist, leftist tactics in an attempt to destroy a leading republican presidential contender because he's BLACK. The ugly, deeply rooted, racist roots of the democrat party are really rearing their nasty head on this one.

Herman Cain accuser stands by complaint, won't go public - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Politico publishes 90 stories on Cain scandal | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

The lynching was done by Perryites, not the LW.

I think it was Karl Rove.....that's what he does best

I think it was Karl Rove.....that's what he does best

So you are admitting it COULD be a hit job....?

OK. :lol: