🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Are USMB LWers along with Politico Willing To Admit the Hitech Lynching of Cain?

Fic-spk1.png

RW labels the left as racist because we challenge Cain to come clean on his record of sexually harassing women.

He's POTUS candidate. Same folks complaing skewered Clinton. Cain's record is fair game.

Calling this a "lynching" is racist. It implies the criticism of Cain as sexual harasser is racially motivated. Bullshit.

I think the word "lynching" is a little extreme, but I do think if Cain weren't black-the left wouldn't focus on him as much.

Too bad the truth came out about this gold digging liar.. The Leftist media's hatchet job backfired.

Sigh. It was the Perry campaign that released the material. So the Perryites are lefties?

Perry is the religious extremist POTUS candidate. He is the one who stands to win if Cain is damaged by the truth of his past indiscretions. Perry is courting the evangelical vote by making Cain's morals part of the campaign.

I think the word "lynching" is a little extreme, but I do think if Cain weren't black-the left wouldn't focus on him as much.

Again it has less to do with his race and more to do with his politics.

Just my opinion but this "its because he is black" thing is pissing me off as much as the liberals who tell me "you criticize obama because he is black"

UGH...sorry.....you just caught my response to everyone since I quoted you ;)

The confidentiality agreement has been lifted, and STILL no one comes forward to say anything about Herman Cain's conduct. Meanwhile, the left wing rag Politico has run 90 STORIES smearing Cain demonstrating nothing but sleazy, racist, leftist tactics in an attempt to destroy a leading republican presidential contender because he's BLACK. The ugly, deeply rooted, racist roots of the democrat party are really rearing their nasty head on this one.

Cain accuser stands by sexual harassment complaint | Election 2012 - Home

Herman Cain accuser stands by complaint, won't go public - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Politico publishes 90 stories on Cain scandal | Campaign 2012 | Washington Examiner

Admit the hitech lynching of Cain?

Ya...that'll happen the day you admit Obama is a U S citizen by birth.:lol:

President Obama is a U.S. Citizen by birth!

:eusa_whistle:

OK...I'm not a "Lefty" but that said .......ya Cain is getting a hitech lynching. Which is better than what could have happened to him if one of these women had reported his behavior to a boyfriend or husband. Big shots sometimes feel they are immune to the morals of common people. I myself almost whacked Reggie Jackson for inappropriately making constant unwanted advances to my girlfriend when I lived in Southern Florida. That dumbass does not know how lucky he was that he left town(Ft. Lauderdale) when he did......Mr October came within a knats eyelash of becoming Mr Wormfood.

Last edited:
Admit the hitech lynching of Cain?

Ya...that'll happen the day you admit Obama is a U S citizen by birth.:lol:

OK...I'm not a "Lefty" but that said .......ya Cain is getting a hitech lynching. Which is better than what could have happened to him if one of these women had reported his behavior to a boyfriend or husband. Big shots sometimes feel they are immune to the morals of common people. I myself almost whacked Reggie Jackson for inappropriately making constant unwanted advances to my girlfriend when I lived in Southern Florida. That dumbass does not know how lucky he was that he left town(Ft. Lauderdale) when he did......

You seem to be almost assuming that there was EVER a complaint to the woman's then boyfriend.

There's no proof that she ever said jack or shit to her then boyfriend about any alleged improper behavior by Mr. Cain.

She may say NOW that she told her b/f THEN, but that doesn't mean she ever actually told anybody anything or that she ever had any reason to make such a claim then.

There is STILL -- to this very second -- not one tiny speck of credible evidence that any such "behavior" ever took place.

$45,000.00 was paid out for one lie and $40,000.00 was paid out for the other lie.

If Herman Cain is going to pay out $40,000.00 every time someone lies, then, "I LET HERMAN CAIN BLOW ME". Now, where is my $40,000.00 in cash?

Cain didn't pay off anyone. Those females were given the equivelant of severance packages.

There are leeches everywhere that know how to play the system to get more money. When one is about to be fired, claim discrimination or harassment in order to get more money. Companies are usually going to prefer just settling for small amounts to get rid of the problem person rather than put up a big fight. Doesn't mean anyone was ever guilty, its just the more cost effective way of dealing with it.

If these women were really harassed, why did they settle for nothing more than a regular severance package they would of gotten anyway? :lol:

OK...I'm not a "Lefty" but that said .......ya Cain is getting a hitech lynching. Which is better than what could have happened to him if one of these women had reported his behavior to a boyfriend or husband. Big shots sometimes feel they are immune to the morals of common people. I myself almost whacked Reggie Jackson for inappropriately making constant unwanted advances to my girlfriend when I lived in Southern Florida. That dumbass does not know how lucky he was that he left town(Ft. Lauderdale) when he did......

You seem to be almost assuming that there was EVER a complaint to the woman's then boyfriend.

There's no proof that she ever said jack or shit to her then boyfriend about any alleged improper behavior by Mr. Cain.

She may say NOW that she told her b/f THEN, but that doesn't mean she ever actually told anybody anything or that she ever had any reason to make such a claim then.

There is STILL -- to this very second -- not one tiny speck of credible evidence that any such "behavior" ever took place.

I concur. I thought I made it clear that no boyfriend or husband got word...at least non with any balls.

This topic still has legs and the girls have every right to bring this alleged behavior up in public as part of the vetting process of a potential POTUS.

Is there ANYONE on the Right at this point who is not on the Herman Cain Race Card bandwagon?