are we back?

what did we gain, what did we lose?

Pretty funny, Will!

We used to have a problem where threads grew and grew out of control until they were unreadable unless you took the time to edit them to the salient parts.

Now with the update, YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT MUCH.

Now long threads are forced left long, cluttered and uneditable!

what did we gain, what did we lose?

Pretty funny, Will!

We used to have a problem where threads grew and grew out of control until they were unreadable unless you took the time to edit them to the salient parts.

Now with the update, YOU CAN'T EVEN DO THAT MUCH.

Now long threads are forced left long, cluttered and uneditable!

everything else seems easy enough, but i tried what you said & it was a fail. we finally agree on something, toober.

everything else seems easy enough, but i tried what you said & it was a fail. we finally agree on something, toober.

I see indications of some intriguing new features elsewhere but frankly, have been so stuck on this editing debacle (illustrated above, in how the software now forces me to KEEP everyone in the thread whether I want them or not, then LIMITS me to putting the text replied to with the last name EVEN IF THEY DIDN'T WRITE IT (obviously Will did not say the above), that I am of a mind to JUST LEAVE USMB for a few days then come back later this week hoping by then they have this straightened out.

Is this thing working? :oops:

1620084954670.png

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Lol, everytime I get here and or open a topic my alerts shows I have 10 new ones and then it vanishes. What has happened to usmessyboard?

We are not only back after our involuntary 5 day vacation, but we have a wealth of new research material on social psychology pertaining to power dynamics.

New Topics

Forum List

Back