Are we headed towards a putsch?

We have seen a Coup by the Left (Media and Democrats) since inauguration day, maybe even election day. The Left has been trying to undermine this Administration which was legitimately elected, and trying to undermine the Constitution. Russia didn't work, so now they're using Stormy Daniels.
Legitimately elected by 3,000,000 fewer voters than the other guy.

There's nothing legitimate about that.

been legitimate for 200 years
Trump got 3,000,000 fewer votes. Have a nice day.

Irrelevant.

What percentage of the hardcore left (27% if that) are ready and willing to take on over 50% of armed Americans?

Turkey shoot. Fish in a barrel.

The Left believes what it's told, ergo they believe in nothing. It's difficult to fight for nothing. They would break early.

That said, let's hope they don't push anyone to that. We really don't want that in our backyards.

Come on.

No thanks. I'm strictly hetero. I don't swing that way.

Not according to your boyfriend!

:D

The Revolution was fought by 3% of the population. Just sayin...

Yeah. That's cool. You gonna join the call for a hot war against people like me?

Go ahead. You know you want to.

Oh hell no. It would be one of the worst things to have ever struck this country. Unlike most idiots and fools, such as yourself, I have actually been in a lawless country. It ain't nice. Nope, a new revolution would be a catastrophe, and I sincerely hope that this coup attempt can be brought under control through legal means.

Hmm.

Coup attempt?

That's you asking for violence.

You realize that, don't you?
The only coup seems to be from the right trying to hinder the legal process.

In what way? From everything that has been reported the trump campaign has bent over backwards to cooperate. It is the mueller team that has provably broken laws.

No...I don't think so. Mueller has crossed every t and dotted every i. He's republican, you can't claim partisanship there. His reputation was stellar and applauded UNTIL his investigation started to get close to Trump.

The numerous inferences to firing him, closing down the investigation etc are not bending over backwards. Nor has he talked with Mueller. What he's done is threaten Mueller at every opportunity. That's not bending over backwards.

The Watergate fiasco was bad enough, but the current attempt to unseat the duly elected President of the United States is now resembling German politics in the 1930's
A sampling from the karma bin:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Eight years of that shit.

Sit back and enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:

Dumbass. Obama is a traitor and needs to be impeached and hanged. It still can happen. In fact, it has to if there's going to be any return to justice in this country.

Good grief. Lynching now?

Yeah. That's cool. You gonna join the call for a hot war against people like me?

Oh hell no. It would be one of the worst things to have ever struck this country. Unlike most idiots and fools, such as yourself, I have actually been in a lawless country. It ain't nice. Nope, a new revolution would be a catastrophe, and I sincerely hope that this coup attempt can be brought under control through legal means.

Hmm.

Coup attempt?

In what way? From everything that has been reported the trump campaign has bent over backwards to cooperate. It is the mueller team that has provably broken laws.

No...I don't think so. Mueller has crossed every t and dotted every i. He's republican, you can't claim partisanship there. His reputation was stellar and applauded UNTIL his investigation started to get close to Trump.

The numerous inferences to firing him, closing down the investigation etc are not bending over backwards. Nor has he talked with Mueller. What he's done is threaten Mueller at every opportunity. That's not bending over backwards.

That's why Mueller picked a totally Hillary-donor team, amirite?

And no, not lynching, my family has put their lives on the line to prevent that.

Hanging for treason is what Obama deserves. Not my problem that he was groomed for it.

There needs to be a return to public hanging to get the debt/deficit and sedition-oriented people in order. Also sociopaths that might think twice if they know they'll die quick.

The election will not be deemed invalid unless there is actual evidence of tampering and rhere isn’t. The votes are legit and the win unquestionable. Just like when Nixon won.

But like Nixon, Trump is not above the law. And the right needs to allow the legal process to come to a conclusion.
Nixon just lied about knowing about the break in, the lies I see now about Whitewater Benghazi, false warrents, fake investigations, just does not make any sense.
Lies are what it’s about. How many lies has Trump been caught up in?

If you can impeach or remove a narcissist who exaggerates a LOT -- we'd have done that in this country about a dozen times now.

Madison Ave is an entire industry based on "lying to the public". Seriously? You want HONEST politicians? :777:

I don't care about impeachment, in fact I think that's a distraction to the real issues.

Hmm.

Coup attempt?

You would have a point...if it were true. But it isn't.

Hmm.

Coup attempt?

Oh?

Special counsel team members donated to Dems, FEC records show - CNNPolitics

Oh?

...picked a totally Hillary-donor team

Even your link doesn't claim that.

The other thing is - this isn't about Hillary.

Oh?

...picked a totally Hillary-donor team

Even your link doesn't claim that.

The other thing is - this isn't about Hillary.

Are we nitpicking now? For that matter, Trump donated to Hillary.

What percentage of the hardcore left (27% if that) are ready and willing to take on over 50% of armed Americans?

The Left believes what it's told, ergo they believe in nothing. It's difficult to fight for nothing. They would break early.

That said, let's hope they don't push anyone to that. We really don't want that in our backyards.
They. How about you?

I don't see the right pushing anyone.

They. How about you?

Do you mind if I laugh hysterically at your response?

Come on.

No thanks. I'm strictly hetero. I don't swing that way.

Not according to your boyfriend!

:D

Okay, you've earned nat status.

They. How about you?

Crazy people often do.

They. How about you?

Crazy people often do.

Touche :lol:

Hmm.

Coup attempt?

Facts in evidence say otherwise. muellers team violated attorney client privilege and obtained tens of thousands of documents from the trump transition team, even before he was in the WH. That's a violation of the Presidential Transition Act. We know that on November 16th the Chief Records Officer of the U.S. government sent a letter to all federal agencies reminding them of their duties under that Act. mueller ignored the Act.

He compounds his criminal behavior by not informing the trump team for months that he has illegally obtained these documents.

This is not in question, these are serious crimes that he has committed.

Hmm.

Coup attempt?

Facts in evidence say otherwise. muellers team violated attorney client privilege and obtained tens of thousands of documents from the trump transition team, even before he was in the WH. That's a violation of the Presidential Transition Act. We know that on November 16th the Chief Records Officer of the U.S. government sent a letter to all federal agencies reminding them of their duties under that Act. mueller ignored the Act.

He compounds his criminal behavior by not informing the trump team for months that he has illegally obtained these documents.

Two things - there is no evidence that attorney priveledge was violated, and secondly - it wasn't Mueller's team that went after Cohen.

Hmm.

Coup attempt?

Two things - there is no evidence that attorney priveledge was violated, and secondly - it wasn't Mueller's team that went after Cohen.

There is ABSOLUTE PROOF that attorney client privilege was violated. This is LONG before cohen Coyote. This is ten days after the election, the notice went out. mueller violated the law almost immediately after he was appointed special prosecutor.

Hmm.

Coup attempt?

The transition team was using GSA devices, so there was no expectation of privacy:
Loewentritt said transition officials were told that "in using our devices," materials "would not be held back in any law enforcement" requests. He added there was a series of agreements between the transition and GSA for using its goods and therefore there was no expectation of privacy.

They were also using GSA server, which is where mueller got the emails.

The Watergate fiasco was bad enough, but the current attempt to unseat the duly elected President of the United States is now resembling German politics in the 1930's where both the Communists and the National Socialists were actively engaged in trying to bring down the democratically elected government.

If the President is successfully forced out of office, the (Left Wing) Democrats will have field day of bringing the Executive Branch to its knees while the (Right Wing) Republicans will feel that the Constitution has been unalterably usurped by their opponents. As a result, faith in our democratic processes could evaporate.

In this event, we may well see an attempt to overthrow our government by one side or the other in order to impose their policies and beliefs on the entire nation. We have seen this before.

That’s not going to happen.

Forum List

Back