Are we too far gone?

I don't believe in telling other people how to live their lives as long as they are law abiding.

That’s fine if the laws are written properly. Unfortunately they aren’t.

My Moral/Decent life does not negatively impact the lives of Immoral/Indecent people. However their Immoral/Indecent lives do negatively impact my life.

Last edited:
The Constitution was written with a belief in God. Put prayer back in schools and the country will straighten up and fly right!!!

hands-praying-on-bible_bwc15000631.jpg

I think we are. This country is on a downward slide, and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

The division is so bad now, I don't think we will ever come together again. Perhaps we need to stop worrying about changing the country and start managing the fall.

We are nearly to the point of civil war. All it will take is the right catalyst to start.

This country is not like it was 10 years ago. Obama's pledge to radically transform the country did indeed happen, perhaps not in the way he envisioned, but we are changed.

We are vicious, divided, hate filled people. I just think this country is done. Her best days gone.

They say history repeats itself, and most empires don't last. I think our empire has run its course. It's only a matter if time before we destroy ourselves from within, or another country invades and takes us over.

We are already in a civil war.

The Constitution will win, OR the democrats will win, one or the other.

The democrats mean to see an end to a nation they utterly despise as unjust and founded by slave holders, where capitalists are free to pursue profit for themselves. The seek a collectivist dictatorship where speech is heavily regulated to ensure social and cultural goals are met. Religion must be curtailed to further the idea that the first loyalty of subjects it to the party and the state it rules, rather than to some god. Resources and the means of production are to be managed or outright owned by the state, which will distribute goods and services based on the caste, social group, and special interest one is part of.

I think we can defeat the democrats like we defeated Hitler, though the democrats are a far more serious threat to the survival of the nation.

Our educational system works perfectly at what it is designed to do. You are simply under the delusion that the goal is to create individuals with a knowledge of history, mathematics, science, literature, and critical thinking skills.

Maybe it is designed to do what the TEACHER'S UNIONS (NEA, AFT) want it to do, but not what the taxpayers want it to do.

Our educational system works perfectly at what it is designed to do. You are simply under the delusion that the goal is to create individuals with a knowledge of history, mathematics, science, literature, and critical thinking skills.

Maybe it is designed to do what the TEACHER'S UNIONS (NEA, AFT) want it to do, but not what the taxpayers want it to do.

It is designed to turn out people hostile to liberty and the concepts of self-government. It does exactly that.

I think we are. This country is on a downward slide, and there is nothing that can be done to stop it.

The division is so bad now, I don't think we will ever come together again. Perhaps we need to stop worrying about changing the country and start managing the fall.

We are nearly to the point of civil war. All it will take is the right catalyst to start.

This country is not like it was 10 years ago. Obama's pledge to radically transform the country did indeed happen, perhaps not in the way he envisioned, but we are changed.

We are vicious, divided, hate filled people. I just think this country is done. Her best days gone.

They say history repeats itself, and most empires don't last. I think our empire has run its course. It's only a matter if time before we destroy ourselves from within, or another country invades and takes us over.
Not even close, in another few presidential cycles the aging RWNJs will be mostly gone and things will level out.
#laughmyassoffwhatafuckingmaroon

We're in the Crisis stage of the Strauss-Howe cycle.

Crisis
According to the authors, the Fourth Turning is a Crisis. This is an era of destruction, often involving war, in which institutional life is destroyed and rebuilt in response to a perceived threat to the nation's survival. After the crisis, civic authority revives, cultural expression redirects towards community purpose, and people begin to locate themselves as members of a larger group.[41]

The authors say the previous Fourth Turning in the US began with the Wall Street Crash of 1929 and climaxed with the end of World War II. The G.I. Generation (which they call a Hero archetype, born 1901 to 1924) came of age during this era. They say their confidence, optimism, and collective outlook epitomized the mood of that era.[42] The authors assert the Millennial Generation (which they also describe as a Hero archetype, born 1981 to 2004) show many similar traits to those of the G.I. youth, which they describe as including: rising civic engagement, improving behavior, and collective confidence.[43]

Strauss–Howe generational theory - Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core

Not even close, in another few presidential cycles the aging RWNJs will be mostly gone and things will level out.
Get used to the idea, it's the way the world is going.

#bullfuckingshit

I live and work in the swamp...

Neither party is going anywhere...

For a long time...

Unless you are itching for a civil war...

Where the fuck are you?

Upstate Minnesota?

Cold lonely and foreboding isn't it?

You are so delusional.

The Left can't even understand biological gender these days.

Good luck breeding your next generation with all those bros with duderuses and manginas.

#bullfuckingshit

For a long time...

Where the fuck are you?

Upstate Minnesota?

images (5).jpeg

#bullfuckingshit

For a long time...

Where the fuck are you?

Upstate Minnesota?

I'm pretty sure Creep is in Beijing.

#bullfuckingshit

For a long time...

Where the fuck are you?

Upstate Minnesota?

I'm pretty sure Creep is in Beijing.
That's nice kid, isn't it past your bedtime?

#bullfuckingshit

For a long time...

Where the fuck are you?

Upstate Minnesota?

View attachment 238757
You are a jackass.

It's OK.

Forum List

Back