Are you consumed with celebrity status and trivial bullshit?

Are you hooked on the POINTLESS Rosanne controversy? How bout that black singer that supports Trump? Kardacians butt?

I see a lot of threads about this pointless shit. Is this really the sum of your life? Arguing endlessly about elitists douchenozzels?

I'll be honest, I'm more consumed with trivial bullshit than celebrities.

• Banned
Are you hooked on the POINTLESS Rosanne controversy? How bout that black singer that supports Trump? Kardacians butt?

I see a lot of threads about this pointless shit. Is this really the sum of your life? Arguing endlessly about elitists douchenozzels?

I'm trying to decide where to eat dinner. Noodles & Company or the Hickory Pit.

And everyone is arguing about some stupid fat slob.

Pft...

Pft...

Hickory Pitt, hands down!

Problem is, you are bound to run into a bunch of fat slobs.

I don't watch TV, never seen an episode of walking dead, don't know or care about all the faces in the tabloids , have no interest in hollywierd or sports, nor do i idolize wealth and power

My only interest in america's elites is their apparent control of politics, money, national gestalt ,and just about every construed fairy tale i read here.

Most of the time it would seem i'm reading this crew parroting them>>>

borg1.jpg

~S~

• Banned

Pft...

Hickory Pitt, hands down!

Problem is, you are bound to run into a bunch of fat slobs.
Lol true.

Currently trolling a couple Rosanne threads as the whole controversy regarding a slobbish washed up celebrity is beyond ridiculous.
One thread has gone on to Nazi's, soros, Iran, Jews, WWII, political correctness and Trump supporters.
Rosanne is currently occupying the heads of a lot more folks than Trump.

If it weren’t for trivial bullshit and celebrities, what in the world would Americans talk about?

If it weren’t for trivial bullshit and celebrities, what in the world would Americans talk about?
Sports
Hot women
Work
REAL issues

Silly I know

Currently trolling a couple Rosanne threads as the whole controversy regarding a slobbish washed up celebrity is beyond ridiculous.
One thread has gone on to Nazi's, soros, Iran, Jews, WWII, political correctness and Trump supporters.

Rosanne is a Nazi?

I knew it!!!

Pft...
Can't go wrong with BBQ...

Rosanne is a Nazi?

I knew it!!!
The proof was in one of those threads.
download (15).jpeg
Mmmmm.
Hilter cookies.

------------------------------------------ or football and other sports shows ??

I felt like Fred Flinstone over the weekend... Went to Bob's BBQ and bought some Beef Ribs big enough to come off a Dinosaur... Had sauce on both elbows and used the sauce in my hair as pomade... Life is good...

No, I’m more consumed about talking about people that talk about celebrities and trivial bull crap.

Sports
Hot women
Work
REAL issues

Silly I know
Sports have been in the news a lot too due to the national anthem issue and the players who are no stranger to taking a steroid.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I know who Roseann is but half the people they talk about in these threads I have to google to see who they are

Forum List

Back