Are you part of the Listless clan?

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
The ones who get ignored, nobody cares what you say?

The people with the high post count just smother your opinion?

We're called the "listless". We'll never be on the popularity lists. Nobody gives a flying fuck about us.

Let's be a part of something, that may get deleted eventually.

I'm FCN. I fight for the things that are true. Don't care what people think. I will be banned soon, for sure. I will fight for the listless to the end.

Last edited:
Be proud you are not devoting hours of your time everyday pissing in an ocean of piss. To become an elite poster on this board you pretty much have to stay glued to your computer all day and night. I pity the losers who seem to have all the time in the world to uselessly sling shit.

Be proud you are not devoting hours of your time everyday pissing in an ocean of piss. To become an elite poster on this board you pretty much have to stay glued to your computer all day and night. I pity the losers who seem to have all the time in the world to uselessly sling shit.
Moonglow anyone..?

I hear you! The Listless Club is here for you. It's just you and me right now, but we're gonna get this shit going!

If you ever felt ignored, unseen, or just not heard, this is the place for you.

I just have one rule in this place, and that there will be no discussion of politics or religion.

Otherwise you're kicked out, and then... shite...

So did anybody watch the new Batman? I'm halfway through, and it's pretty different.

I'm also very unhappy with the new Flash actor. The guy is an asshole. They should have used the guy from the TV show. He deserves it, and he's clean and good. Instead they went with an unstable person. Now they have to drop him, but the movie is already filmed....

It's not about popularity. It's about me getting banned if I mess with you. Even if you're being a dick, and I'm just defending myself.

Trust me, it's happened twice. I'm going to be on my third tonight. Against popular assholes who can say whatever the fuck they want to say, but I can't say shit back to them without getting banned!

There's a lot of people you are upsetting here, with your gay machismo.

I have ding and his minions at my disposal.

Forum List

Back