Are you part of the Listless clan?

I'm decidedly ambivalent.
Because I have mixed feelings about a lot of things, I have to second this. I am most definitely no stranger to being a part of the listless group.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. One thing that makes me fall into such a group is my having a thing for guys who end up being the underdog. I love the following who are no longer here who I believe ended up in such a group.

Northern Calloway (David from the Sesame Street children's TV show)
Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys singing quartet
Billy Joe Royal who is another legendary singer

I
It's not about popularity. It's about me getting banned if I mess with you. Even if you're being a dick, and I'm just defending myself.

Trust me, it's happened twice. I'm going to be on my third tonight. Against popular assholes who can say whatever the fuck they want to say, but I can't say shit back to them without getting banned!
I've only been here a few days and I've said whatever I wanted without any moderation whatsoever.

It's not about popularity. It's about me getting banned if I mess with you. Even if you're being a dick, and I'm just defending myself.

Trust me, it's happened twice. I'm going to be on my third tonight. Against popular assholes who can say whatever the fuck they want to say, but I can't say shit back to them without getting banned!
DamagedRapidInexpectatumpleco-size_restricted.gif

I

I've only been here a few days and I've said whatever I wanted without any moderation whatsoever.
Not really. Take it to the next level and stop being a woos with easy threads. You're probably a sock based on how many people like your shit on 240 posts. Anyone with a reaction score like that is sock, or has socks supporting them. Just sayin!

You, Missourian, and toobfreak, are not honest posters. Jus sayin... You have supporters. And i think you are all supporting yourselves too.

Nobody is that popular. So stop being assholes...

Last edited:
The ones who get ignored, nobody cares what you say?

The people with the high post count just smother your opinion?

We're called the "listless". We'll never be on the popularity lists. Nobody gives a flying fuck about us.

Let's be a part of something, that may get deleted eventually.

I'm FCN. I fight for the things that are true. Don't care what people think. I will be banned soon, for sure. I will fight for the listless to the end.
Definately on the Incel list......

So are you two fuck buddies together? Bc I've said a lot more shit than you both combined. Fucking ankle-biters. Neither one of you belong, fucking attention-whores...

Last edited:
Meh. As a wise man once said: I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.

I'm here only for my own amusement.

Woody Allen! Another pervert...

But I hear you! Fuck these people who kiss asses and blow each other on the board.

We should speak the truth! That's what forums are still around for... Otherwise it would just be Facebook. That's my thoughts on the listless clan. I don't want to be popular. I want to say and hear the truth, even if popular people hate it...

We'll never be on any fucking lists on the pop threads, but I don't give a shit, and I like that.

I have my list of the listless.

Good luck to the rest of you in a few weeks.

Forum List

Back