🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"Are you sad that 50 pedophiles were killed? Um, no, I think that's great!"

i can't find the video in the article, it just says there's a video of a pastor, that it's been taken down, and proceeds to quote from the video but what video? unless i can watch the whole thing unedited, there's no way to verify anything about it, so the whole article is kind of useless to me.

i can't find the video in the article, it just says there's a video of a pastor, that it's been taken down, and proceeds to quote from the video but what video? unless i can watch the whole thing unedited, there's no way to verify anything about it, so the whole article is kind of useless to me.
I'll see if I can find it. Might take a while.

I think it's hilarious when muslim clerics threaten homo's with extinction and the tards are speechless.

I'll see if I can find it. Might take a while.
no worries if you can't. i maybe agree with your reasons for posting, anyways. i think the tolerances have to go both ways with people. if the pastor says that homosexuality is a sin, we have to duct tape his mouth shut or something?

You fuckers deserve to be gunned down
please explain, i'd like to know what sort of mental gymnastics you have to justify that. is it the gays or the christians you want to kill? or both? or just people with opinions about gays or christians?

Forum List

Back