Are you smarter than an atheist?

2 wrong....

knowing a particular name and about the great awakening.

Your score Average reader score Expert score
Correct
Wrong
94%
You answered 30 of 32 questions correctly for a total score of 94%.

I also only missed 2 - the "Great Awakening" thing, and confusing Hinduism and Buddhism on the topic of "nirvana".

(Hinduism has a very similar concept, but they call it something different - "moksha")

yep... missed that great awakening one.... and some name to go with a religion.... maimonides... I did not know either answer and guessed wrong. The rest i knew.

Answered the first question, clicked next and it just sat there wondering what to do next. Must not like Firefox.......

2 wrong....

Correct
Wrong
94%

I also only missed 2 - the "Great Awakening" thing, and confusing Hinduism and Buddhism on the topic of "nirvana".

(Hinduism has a very similar concept, but they call it something different - "moksha")

yep... missed that great awakening one.... and some name to go with a religion.... maimonides... I did not know either answer and guessed wrong. The rest i knew.

Maimonides was an medieval Jewish scholar who codified a lot of what makes up the Jewish religion now.

There's a huge hospital named after him in New York.

6 wrong.

1st question's tricky. Sabbath begins Friday at sundown. But days on the Jewish calendar end at sundown too so technically it'd be Saturday. :) Friday on our Gregorian calendar, but Saturday on the Hebrew one.

With Firefox I had to allow scripts for csmonitor.com, then hit Next twice, one evaluates answer, 2nd moves to next question.

Last edited:
Like to think I'm at least wiser than atheists. To believe in the non-existence of something is kinda silly. Until you've been everywhere in the universe, cataloged everything, you really can't say something we'd point at and call G-d doesn't exist. And doing so is unwise.

2 wrong....

Correct
Wrong
94%

Hah! I knew Maimonides because of his inclusion in some Vampire:The Masquerade books. :lol:

I ended up getting 4 wrong, including the Great Awakening one.

Forum List

Back