are you smoker or not?

I am

• Total voters
i am a former smoker. i smoked a pack a day for 26 years, starting at the age of 12. i quit in 2000 & haven't had one since. hardest thing i ever did was quitting.

it doesn't bother me to be around a smoker, but can't stand the smell on clothing. i know if i took one puff, i'd be right back to being one.

i am a former smoker. i smoked a pack a day for 26 years, starting at the age of 12. i quit in 2000 & haven't had one since. hardest thing i ever did was quitting.

it doesn't bother me to be around a smoker, but can't stand the smell on clothing. i know if i took one puff, i'd be right back to being one.
Congratulations! 🏆🏆

Smoker or not?

Only Pussies don't smoke. But you gotta smoke the GOOD STUFF.

P1010012-2.jpg
P1010016a-2.jpg
P1010019a-2.jpg
P1010028a-2.jpg
P1010030a-2.jpg
P10100041.JPG

Sorry, I ain't sharing any.

I smoked over 2 packs a day and quit 20 years ago. My secretary got an E cigarette for his birthday and didn't like it so he gave it to me. One hit and I never picked up another cigarette. I just didn't want one. Over the years I cut the nicotine percentage down until zero, It was really easy. Now, I can't be around cigarette smoke. There was a time when even if I didn't smoke, I still liked the smell. Now I don't even like that.

Your threads are fucking lazy man, and pointless. You cant just throw up a random question like "do you prefer blue or red?" and call that an OP. You need to stop doing this. If it continues i will report you.

Relax you whiny snowflake. Just skip his threads and you'll be okay. It's what a lot of us do with your threads, and we're better for it...

Forum List

Back