Are you tired of the liberal left's tactics?

I'm sure it's something they've learned from Rules for Radicals. Over and over, we see the same tactics from the left....

To exploit a tragedy to promote the agenda--

1. Emotively blame the right, make everything the fault of right-wing policies, republican politicians, and the "stupid, mouth-breathing, knuckle-draggers" who vote for them. Don't forget to toss in the "Bible-thumpers!"

2. Take an authoritative Fascist tone and tell the right how things are GOING to be, avoid civil discourse.

3. When the resistance comes, pretend that you're the reasonable one and the righties are becoming unhinged. Deny that you want to do exactly what you want to do and insist they are crazy for suggesting such a thing!

4. Call for civility and bipartisanship.

5. Repeat the process over and over again.

2q07zpi.jpg

The best part of this is how they turn into five year old brat and whine until they get what they want.

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

He was a prick. And a lot of people in the world happen to be a prick in the exact same way.

His whole political philosophy is rooted in mockery and smearing on a 7th Grade level that we see from The Left everyday. Retort with same level of mockery and they go into victim mode.

Nope... He does that for free!

But I'll still have you losign your sh it by the end of the thread.

Okay, serious answer time. The problem with you wingnuts is that you are frequently arguing against reality. Case in point. You have fought for years to weaken the gun laws, making guns easier to get, not harder.

So even though Omar Mateen has shown signs of mental instability since grade school, he was still able to buy a military grade weapon.

So not surprisingly, in a state where you can shoot a black kid in the middle of the street with no consequences, this crazy person was able to kill 49 people.
The gun had nothing to do with it. Dumbass
More laws is like putting a Band-Aid on a broken alarm, looks like you're doing something but in reality you're doing nothing.

I'm so glad that we have another thread which aims to tell liberals what they think while absolutely ignoring what they say.

It's also cool that we have given some here yet another forum to tell us that liberals aren't really liberals. We need that so badly.
Oh look, its a lone "the liar" laugher post.
Excuse me while I change.
195333.jpg

Okay lone, go ahead.

Nope. That still isn't funny. Maybe if you use it a third time?

All you need to do is look at any major "liberal" city. They claim it is all the "Male White Dominated Republican's fault that Government is corrupt.

Then explain: Detroit (The wealthiest city in the 50's), N.O., San Fran, LA, Philly, Newark, Atlanta, Miami, Cleveland...

well, when your side responds to a tragedy like Orlando saying, "We need us more guns so we can shoot the Darkies", it's hard to NOT mock you.

I applaud your effort to publicly demonstrate the liberal tactics outlined in the OP. Step 1 is illustrated to perfection here.

I think we need to deport all liberals. Every time one of you suggests gun control, we need to send you packing for Cuba or Venezuela where you belong. Every time you try to imply someone is racist, we need to send you away to someplace where they ARE racist so you can learn what that's really like.

I am more and more convinced the only way we can get this country back on track is to thin the population of people like you.

We're in the majority, not you, guy. Maybe you should be the one worried about deportation, except there's no country where you'd be happy at.

What we need to do is stop pandering to your tantrums.

You won't deport us. You need someone to blame for the failures of your policies.

Between the RW'ers and the LWers, it's "us 'n 'em".

For the rest of us, it's just "them".

I'm sure it's something they've learned from Rules for Radicals. Over and over, we see the same tactics from the left....

Where did the right wingers learn their shit?

First they say something the MAJORITY of Americans find to be unbelievably stupid. Then they double down on it. Then the media gets a hold of the stupid idea or comment and reports it to the rest of the country. Who soundly reject the stupid idea or comment.

Which immediately causes the right to play the victim card. As in; poor misunderstood us. That not what I said, meant or thought. Why you lefties picking on us. Whine whine whine.

Where did the republicans get this tactic? And why do they continually use it?

If your ideas and thoughts were any fucking good, the majority of Americans would support them.

But the rights ideas pretty much don't exist. Or they just suck.

well, when your side responds to a tragedy like Orlando saying, "We need us more guns so we can shoot the Darkies", it's hard to NOT mock you.

I applaud your effort to publicly demonstrate the liberal tactics outlined in the OP. Step 1 is illustrated to perfection here.

I think we need to deport all liberals. Every time one of you suggests gun control, we need to send you packing for Cuba or Venezuela where you belong. Every time you try to imply someone is racist, we need to send you away to someplace where they ARE racist so you can learn what that's really like.

I am more and more convinced the only way we can get this country back on track is to thin the population of people like you.

We're in the majority, not you, guy. Maybe you should be the one worried about deportation, except there's no country where you'd be happy at.

What we need to do is stop pandering to your tantrums.

Wow.... Step 2 presented brilliantly! Well done!

1. Emotively blame the right, make everything the fault of right-wing policies, republican politicians, and the "stupid, mouth-breathing, knuckle-draggers" who vote for them. Don't forget to toss in the "Bible-thumpers!"

2. Take an authoritative Fascist tone and tell the right how things are GOING to be, avoid civil discourse.

3. When the resistance comes, pretend that you're the reasonable one and the righties are becoming unhinged. Deny that you want to do exactly what you want to do and insist they are crazy for suggesting such a thing!

I totally agree. It is better to let people be unarmed for the next massacre. I don't know why but it is. Perhaps we can put a big sign up that says these people over here are unarmed. Of course, that won't fit on a sign so we will call them gun-free zones.

Nope... He does that for free!

But I'll still have you losign your sh it by the end of the thread.

Okay, serious answer time. The problem with you wingnuts is that you are frequently arguing against reality. Case in point. You have fought for years to weaken the gun laws, making guns easier to get, not harder.

So even though Omar Mateen has shown signs of mental instability since grade school, he was still able to buy a military grade weapon.

So not surprisingly, in a state where you can shoot a black kid in the middle of the street with no consequences, this crazy person was able to kill 49 people.

A fact that totally blows your argument out of the water is the fact that gun ownership has decrease over the last few years--not increased! So if you are tying to make the argument that the reason we have these tragadies is because more people have guns than ever before then KABOOM! Your argument just went up in smoke.

:link::link::link::link:

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

He was a prick. And a lot of people in the world happen to be a prick in the exact same way.

I'm sure it's much more detailed and complex than I've presented above. I just notice the same pattern over and over again... Emote--Blame--Demand--Deny--Plead--Emote.

Radical regressives take their rules for radicals very seriously.

When you're unwilling to be a man and take personal action when you say someone shouldn't have something, it's not hard to determine you're a pussy.

When you respond to something that didn't involve race with the race card, it's not hard to determine you're a dumb piece of shit.

Of course it's about race. Youdon't want the darkies to have the guns, like Mateen, you want guns to shoot the darkies.

instead of nobody having guns, and then you might have to have a civil conversation.

One would think that the only choices are gun-free and free gun.

Okay, you bring up a valid point.

While I do personally think that we could get by very well without private gun ownership, in the spirit of compromise, I wouldn't mind having a system of gun registration like Germany has. Germany has about 17 million guns for 80 million people, but gun ownership is not considered a right, it's a privilege.

As a result, Germany has a very low murder rate (only about 600 a year, 250 with guns)

However, if you think guns should be freely available because it was a God Given Right defined by the Founders, I'm really not sure there is any logic youcan use with those people.

I totally agree. It is better to let people be unarmed for the next massacre. I don't know why but it is. Perhaps we can put a big sign up that says these people over here are unarmed. Of course, that won't fit on a sign so we will call them gun-free zones.

Again, mass shooters have attacked military bases and campuses with armed guards. The presense of guns doesn't deter them. Usually these incidents are over within minutes.

A fact that totally blows your argument out of the water is the fact that gun ownership has decrease over the last few years--not increased! So if you are tying to make the argument that the reason we have these tragadies is because more people have guns than ever before then KABOOM! Your argument just went up in smoke.

I don't think you organized your argument very well, so let me help.

The number of guns has increased, while the number of gun owners has decreased. Hunting is falling out of favor, and a a lot of people are figuring out guns are more dangerous to the people who own them them than the people they want to protect themselves from.

Now, the number of murders has decreased. Has been for decades as the population gets older. BUt the number of mass shootings has increased because the gun lobby has successully struck down the few laws meant to keep exactly this sort of thing from happening.

Forum List

Back