Are you tired of the liberal left's tactics?

Nope... He does that for free!

But I'll still have you losign your sh it by the end of the thread.

Okay, serious answer time. The problem with you wingnuts is that you are frequently arguing against reality. Case in point. You have fought for years to weaken the gun laws, making guns easier to get, not harder.

So even though Omar Mateen has shown signs of mental instability since grade school, he was still able to buy a military grade weapon.

So not surprisingly, in a state where you can shoot a black kid in the middle of the street with no consequences, this crazy person was able to kill 49 people.

Does anyone on either end of this imposed spectrum have anything, anything at all, original to say?

I'm sure it's something they've learned from Rules for Radicals. Over and over, we see the same tactics from the left....

To exploit a tragedy to promote the agenda--

1. Emotively blame the right, make everything the fault of right-wing policies, republican politicians, and the "stupid, mouth-breathing, knuckle-draggers" who vote for them. Don't forget to toss in the "Bible-thumpers!"

2. Take an authoritative Fascist tone and tell the right how things are GOING to be, avoid civil discourse.

3. When the resistance comes, pretend that you're the reasonable one and the righties are becoming unhinged. Deny that you want to do exactly what you want to do and insist they are crazy for suggesting such a thing!

4. Call for civility and bipartisanship.

5. Repeat the process over and over again.

well, when your side responds to a tragedy like Orlando saying, "We need us more guns so we can shoot the Darkies", it's hard to NOT mock you.
What does darkies have to do with queers?

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]What does darkies habe[/QUOTE]

Well, original that makes sense?

Nope... He does that for free!

But I'll still have you losign your sh it by the end of the thread.

Okay, serious answer time. The problem with you wingnuts is that you are frequently arguing against reality. Case in point. You have fought for years to weaken the gun laws, making guns easier to get, not harder.

So even though Omar Mateen has shown signs of mental instability since grade school, he was still able to buy a military grade weapon.

So not surprisingly, in a state where you can shoot a black kid in the middle of the street with no consequences, this crazy person was able to kill 49 people.
He was approved by Obama's homeland security, dimwit.

Traditional liberals are open to ideas, diverse voices and debate, and are naturally curious.

The nasty, narcissistic group that has so polluted the Left wing are the opposite.
Somebody gave you a winner for being half right. The bar is not set too high.

Traditional liberals are open to ideas, diverse voices and debate, and are naturally curious.

The nasty, narcissistic group that has so polluted the Left wing are the opposite.
And, as always, they pop right in to self-identify for me.

Give me an example of how I am nasty and narcissistic.

Why?

Why?
You made the accusation, but you cannot back it up. I was obviously correct. Thank you.

Why?
You made the accusation, but you cannot back it up. I was obviously correct. Thank you.
You're welcome!

Why?
You're welcome!
Have a nice day.

I'm sure it's something they've learned from Rules for Radicals. Over and over, we see the same tactics from the left....

1. Emotively blame the right, make everything the fault of right-wing policies, republican politicians, and the "stupid, mouth-breathing, knuckle-draggers" who vote for them. Don't forget to toss in the "Bible-thumpers!"

2. Take an authoritative Fascist tone and tell the right how things are GOING to be, avoid civil discourse.

3. When the resistance comes, pretend that you're the reasonable one and the righties are becoming unhinged. Deny that you want to do exactly what you want to do and insist they are crazy for suggesting such a thing!

well, when your side responds to a tragedy like Orlando saying, "We need us more guns so we can shoot the Darkies", it's hard to NOT mock you.

When you're unwilling to be a man and take personal action when you say someone shouldn't have something, it's not hard to determine you're a pussy.

When you respond to something that didn't involve race with the race card, it's not hard to determine you're a dumb piece of shit.

You got a link for that quote?

Joe uses the race card when nothing about race was part of what happened and he wonders why people think he's a dumbass and a pussy.

RULE 12: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

He was a prick. And a lot of people in the world happen to be a prick in the exact same way.

I'm sure it's much more detailed and complex than I've presented above. I just notice the same pattern over and over again... Emote--Blame--Demand--Deny--Plead--Emote.
Yep... followed by rinse-and-repeat...

You got a link for that quote?

Joe uses the race card when nothing about race was part of what happened and he wonders why people think he's a dumbass and a pussy.
They literally can't help themselves.

Both sides are full of shit, and both sides are capable of exploiting a tragedy for political gain, but...

LibTards are Masters of the genre...

Shameful and arrogant and spiteful and selfish and immature gotta-have-it-all-their-way naive political children...

Very dangerous naive political children...

Lying, scheming sacks of shit, many of them...

They've been chipping away at America for decades...

Well... Judgment Day's a-comin'...

I'm so glad that we have another thread which aims to tell liberals what they think while absolutely ignoring what they say.

It's also cool that we have given some here yet another forum to tell us that liberals aren't really liberals. We need that so badly.

I'm so glad that we have another thread which aims to tell liberals what they think while absolutely ignoring what they say.

It's also cool that we have given some here yet another forum to tell us that liberals aren't really liberals. We need that so badly.
Oh look, its a lone "the liar" laugher post.
Excuse me while I change.
195333.jpg

Okay lone, go ahead.

Forum List

Back