Area's that I agree with Obama!

Obama did not get us out of Iraq. That is another lie of the Left. Bush negotiated the framework for withdrawal, leaving open the question of stationing troops there. Obama fumbled that one so now Iraq is slipping back into chaos.
As far as funding innovaton, the government has no business funding innovation for private business.
Virtually all of Obama's policies suck. I doubt I can remember one that did not suck.

That's a funny post. You claim that Obama didn't get us out of Iraq, and try to credit it to Bush,

then you turn around and say that Obama's getting us out of Iraq is what is causing problems in Iraq.

Easy to cover your bases when you've concocted a damned if he did damned if he didn't set of scenarios.

I realize you are working with a 9th grade education so I'll repeat it real slow, with short words.
Bush planned Iraq withdrawal. Obama followed Bush. Bush left some details open. One detail was leaving troops. Obama failed to reach agreement on leaving troops. Leaving troops was important for stability. Iraq is going into chaos because of lack of stability. This is Obama's fault.

Leaving troops is not leaving. I'm not even surprised that you cannot grasp that simple a concept.

You got to admit that not all of his policies are bad. :confused:

You can't admit that if you're in the rightwing cult, so no, Templar has not got to admit that.

People need to just support what they can logically, reasonably, rationally, and factually defend, and oppose what they cannot.

I'm right here, Carbine. You can't admit you're wrong. It needs to be... well what you said. I love how you just made me a member of a nonexistent cult, too. Proving that you would rather not defend Obama's policies, just insult me.

:lol:

You declared President Obama guilty until proven innocent in the IRS affair.

That puts you deep into the cult.

That's a funny post. You claim that Obama didn't get us out of Iraq, and try to credit it to Bush,

then you turn around and say that Obama's getting us out of Iraq is what is causing problems in Iraq.

Easy to cover your bases when you've concocted a damned if he did damned if he didn't set of scenarios.

I realize you are working with a 9th grade education so I'll repeat it real slow, with short words.
Bush planned Iraq withdrawal. Obama followed Bush. Bush left some details open. One detail was leaving troops. Obama failed to reach agreement on leaving troops. Leaving troops was important for stability. Iraq is going into chaos because of lack of stability. This is Obama's fault.

Leaving troops is not leaving. I'm not even surprised that you cannot grasp that simple a concept.
Your inability to grasp subtleties marks you as having an inferior intelligence.

Drone strikes in Pakistan and Yemen killed children, they aren't part of Al Qaeda. This means Obama is just about as bad as Bush at launching attacks that killed civilians and children.

A List Of Children Killed By Drone Strikes In Pakistan and Yemen

So do you oppose the war against Al Qaeda or support it?

Did you oppose it when we invaded Afghanistan in 2001?

Being a Libertarian, what do you think, Caribine? I was in the 7th grade in 2001, I had no idea we invaded Afghanistan until November 2003...

You were in the 7th grade in 2001? Let me see, I'm guessing then you're about 31.

Seriously, why don't you just state your current position in plain English and be done with it?

What is it with the rightwing inmates here at the asylum, with their obsession with ambiguity?

You can't admit that if you're in the rightwing cult, so no, Templar has not got to admit that.

People need to just support what they can logically, reasonably, rationally, and factually defend, and oppose what they cannot.

I'm right here, Carbine. You can't admit you're wrong. It needs to be... well what you said. I love how you just made me a member of a nonexistent cult, too. Proving that you would rather not defend Obama's policies, just insult me.

:lol:

You declared President Obama guilty until proven innocent in the IRS affair.

That puts you deep into the cult.

What cult? The reality cult? Guilty as charged, Carbine. You must be the Charter Member of the Inner Circle of Ignorance. No, I'm not interested in being ignorant.

Move along.

So do you oppose the war against Al Qaeda or support it?

Did you oppose it when we invaded Afghanistan in 2001?

Being a Libertarian, what do you think, Caribine? I was in the 7th grade in 2001, I had no idea we invaded Afghanistan until November 2003...

You were in the 7th grade in 2001? Let me see, I'm guessing then you're about 31.

Seriously, why don't you just state your current position in plain English and be done with it?

What is it with the rightwing inmates here at the asylum, with their obsession with ambiguity?

Seven years off.

When you successfully refute the ones I did present to you in plain English, I'll stop evading you. Until then you get no such privilege.

If you continue referring to me as an inmate, you can forget it altogether.

You got to admit that not all of his policies are bad. :confused:

Well no, but most of them are. The ones that are good, aren't extremely helpful to people like me. He's not out of Afghanistan yet, Matt. On top of things, he's planning to arm the Syrian Rebels, which is a reckless move. He did get us out of Iraq, and will give the man his dues.

As far as Bin Laden is concerned: He was nothing but the culmination of what Bush did in the 7 years after 9/11/01. By 2002, they had begun to make their way to him. Hearing through interrogations of the courier that would eventually lead Obama to the kill.

Obama has been funding bankrupt solar companies, such as Solyndra. Innovation is when such investments are successful, not when they are wasted.

I don't see why we had to end our space program. That was more innovative than anything Obama has ever done to this point.

While I abhor the loss of innocent life (aka collateral damage) in war, a drone is just a weapon, a tool. It is no different than a sniper's rifle, a tank or a missile. As long as drones are used as weapons of war, I do not fault President Obama. My concern is when, and we all know it will happen whether it is Obama or the next Republican President, drones are used against American Citizens dubbed "enemies of the state" who are not even afforded the right of a trial.

Whoops, quoted wrong post. Meant to quote post #10.

Immie

Last edited:

Your inability to grasp subtleties marks you as having an inferior intelligence.

Your 'explanation' contains the unsupportable and irrelevant premise that our staying in Iraq was necessary for stability.

Your argument also fails to stress that the Obama administration inherited an agreement to mandate that all troops leave.

There was no such left open 'detail' about leaving troops. That is just something you invented.

Your 'explanation' contains the unsupportable and irrelevant premise that our staying in Iraq was necessary for stability.

Your argument also fails to stress that the Obama administration inherited an agreement to mandate that all troops leave.

There was no such left open 'detail' about leaving troops. That is just something you invented.

Yawn. You're so consistently wrong it's actually comforting to me.
Iraq Withdrawal: U.S. Abandoning Plans To Keep Troops In Country

Forum List

Back