Arizona ballot audit backed by secretive donors linked to Trump’s inner circle

Yeah, Arizonans are getting just a wee bit tired of this Florida inspired nonsense.

If the GOP is trying to further loosen control of the state they are doing a heck of a job.
polls are like used toilet paper, worthless. hahahahahahahha demofks in their polls. Take them poles out
Yet, still better than your uninformed opinion. You thought Trump was going to win Arizona the polls noted a slight edge to Biden. Look what happened, the polls were right and you now depend on bamboo fibers and biased audits to maintain your beliefs.
trump did when AZ. creating millions of illegal ballots over the course of three days does not mean success. it's sad you are a cheater.
TDS. The former guy fell flat on his fat fucking face. :boo_hoo14:

Move on already, you're embarrassing yourself.
it seems you feel you're embarrassed. not this guy. I have a brain and know there is no such thing as representative sample. A guy looking to make a buck made that up, you drank it like Jim Jones koolaid.

Nope, no reason to be embarrassed. Biden legit won now and Trump legit won in 2016, just not who most people voted for.

There is totally such a thing as representative sampling, you may not like it but it's exactly how polls are performed for politicians and products and any other reason one would want to gauge public opinion.
24 will be interesting. There's no disputing that Trump outperformed polls. There are several theories why. I don't think pollsters did it intentionally, since their reputations suffered.

But I mean look at the insurrectionists. I mean I doubt many have addresses, let alone land lines.
The insurrectionists in Portland and Seattle? They are the only insurrectionists that fit the definition.
Them too, but I'm pretty confident they didn't vote for Trump. LOL Even if they voted
So they are insurrectionists? Why did the Feds drop the charges against them? Shouldn't the be in solitary confinement?
They didn't try to overthrow the will of the people. They were rioters and if they go to jail then so be it.

Take note that anyone who participated in violence and looting isn't getting a pass on this board.
They sure as Hell did. The will of the people is to elect a government, hire a police force and enforce the law, not seize property you do not own and set up a government. Dumbass.

Yeah, Arizonans are getting just a wee bit tired of this Florida inspired nonsense.

If the GOP is trying to further loosen control of the state they are doing a heck of a job.
polls are like used toilet paper, worthless. hahahahahahahha demofks in their polls. Take them poles out
Yet, still better than your uninformed opinion. You thought Trump was going to win Arizona the polls noted a slight edge to Biden. Look what happened, the polls were right and you now depend on bamboo fibers and biased audits to maintain your beliefs.
trump did when AZ. creating millions of illegal ballots over the course of three days does not mean success. it's sad you are a cheater.

it seems you feel you're embarrassed. not this guy. I have a brain and know there is no such thing as representative sample. A guy looking to make a buck made that up, you drank it like Jim Jones koolaid.

Nope, no reason to be embarrassed. Biden legit won now and Trump legit won in 2016, just not who most people voted for.

There is totally such a thing as representative sampling, you may not like it but it's exactly how polls are performed for politicians and products and any other reason one would want to gauge public opinion.
24 will be interesting. There's no disputing that Trump outperformed polls. There are several theories why. I don't think pollsters did it intentionally, since their reputations suffered.

But I mean look at the insurrectionists. I mean I doubt many have addresses, let alone land lines.
The insurrectionists in Portland and Seattle? They are the only insurrectionists that fit the definition.
Them too, but I'm pretty confident they didn't vote for Trump. LOL Even if they voted
So they are insurrectionists? Why did the Feds drop the charges against them? Shouldn't the be in solitary confinement?
They didn't try to overthrow the will of the people. They were rioters and if they go to jail then so be it.

Take note that anyone who participated in violence and looting isn't getting a pass on this board.
They sure as Hell did.
?

Dark money groups pushing baseless election claims appear to be playing key role in unprecedented review of 2.1m ballots

Seems like they have something to hide.

But we won't mention the millions of illegal dollars given by Zucky to states to CHEAT.
Well since that didn't happen there's no need to mention it.
Well Zuckey sure talked to Fauci-Kevorkian and were planning some trick on FB to hide the Covid origins. So far, so much has been redacted, than when it is, it will be ugly.

You should welcome this audit to put this to rest nooooooo????..................I would if I were in your slippers princess

Total neglect by Pelosi's Police. Like she knew something was up........hmmmmmmm.....lolol

People are so fucking stupid it hurts us

Total neglect by Pelosi's Police. Like she knew something was up........hmmmmmmm.....lolol

they have admitted they stood down. I bet if asked under oath if they were told to open the doors, they'd say yes

they have admitted they stood down. I bet if asked under oath if they were told to open the doors, they'd say yes
1000 hrs of film not being shown. Girls parents still don't know who killed their daughter. Identities of most of these people still unknown.

Nawwww...Nothing more to this one. And Epstein killed himself

Dark money groups pushing baseless election claims appear to be playing key role in unprecedented review of 2.1m ballots

extended election counting linked to demofks illegally creating ballots.
Great, post proof of even one single illegally created ballot.....

:popcorn:

Is it illegal to "create" a ballot, including a ballot that is fraud and is intended to be used for fraud?

Faun, you are the attorney.

In WI for example, the fraud ballots are apparently just marked for traitor Joe, no other candidates were voted. Those are obvious fraud ballots. When did crime occur? When Dems and Zionist 911 w supporters conspired to print fraud ballots, when they did print them, when they fraudulently counted them after forcing GOP poll observers to leave? Give us the legal analysis we need....
Of course it's illegal to create a fraudulent ballot. I never said otherwise. What I did say was for one of you yahoos to present some modicum of proof that even one ballot in the 2020 general election was fraudulently created.

So far... bupkis.

What if official dominion machines were used to print fraud ballots? Would that qualify as "fraudulently created?" or some other category?

Btw there was a lot of testimony in Detroit about fraud ballots, but the courts up there won't let anyone check. So, you claim no fraud ballots, and the court says nobody can check... Nice.
LOL

Let's see your evidence any state used Dominion to print up ballots.....

And no, no court said no one could check. And in Michigan, Trump's attorney's had the ear of their state Senate and still couldn't prove there were any fake ballots.

The only reason why the AZ audit is getting so much hate from the left and the 911 w crowd is because

They all knew all along they cheated.....

In light of the post you just replied to that means most of Arizona is in on the vote fraud. So if most Arizonans wanted Biden to win then naturally that should tell you......what?

Your rigged polls do not mean jack.

Your side cheated in AZ and that is why you are bitching about the audit.
Yeah, AZFamily, a total left wing institution. Fucking idiot.
The freaks just make it up as they go along.

I challenged you to post proof of those illegal ballots you claim -- but you turned out to be a pussy who couldn't back his claims.

Sucks to be a liar like you.

only you believe that a 1000 people speak for millions. not me. polls are fake.

Polls are fake, elections are stolen. You're just screwed no matter what you do, so why bother?

These are the lies that the Trump Cult is telling itself to justify the violent insurrection it is hurtling towards.

You sir

RUHROH - The audit uncovered massive fraud, better start flinging feces....
Hit the nail on the head. Exactly what they are doing .

Is it illegal to "create" a ballot, including a ballot that is fraud and is intended to be used for fraud?

In WI for example, the fraud ballots are apparently just marked for traitor Joe, no other candidates were voted. Those are obvious fraud ballots. When did crime occur? When Dems and Zionist 911 w supporters conspired to print fraud ballots, when they did print them, when they fraudulently counted them after forcing GOP poll observers to leave? Give us the legal analysis we need....
What fraud ballots?

But we won't mention the millions of illegal dollars given by Zucky to states to CHEAT.
Well Zuckey sure talked to Fauci-Kevorkian and were planning some trick on FB to hide the Covid origins. So far, so much has been redacted, than when it is, it will be ugly.

You should welcome this audit to put this to rest nooooooo????..................I would if I were in your slippers princess
Subject change?

Your surrender is accepted.

Subject change?

Your surrender is accepted.
Again?

What fraud ballots?
C'mon, the fraud ballots that everyone knows are fraud ballots.

<crickets>

Forum List

Back