Arizona governor's press secretary makes terrorist threat on Twitter

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Her name is Josselyn Berry. She needs to be gone, ASAP. Fired.

This was AFTER a left-wing trans terrorist murdered six people in Nashville.

We have a SERIOUS left-wing terrorism problem in this country.

Know your enemy:

And democrats are the enemy
No unity until they are gone

Know your enemy:

Mere hours after a trans terrorist murdered six people, including three children, this piece of shit makes another violent threat.

Complete radio silence from the corporate media, btw. Of course.

Difficult for me to understand why a person high up in the state government like that would post such a violent post. Does she hate her job? Quitting via Twitter, like suicide by cop?

Mere hours after a trans terrorist murdered six people, including three children, this piece of shit makes another violent threat.

Complete radio silence from the corporate media, btw. Of course.
I don't see what it has to do with corporations. I mean, a female tranny and a Christian private school: not exactly corporate subjects. They're keeping their heads down, and I don't blame them.

Difficult for me to understand why a person high up in the state government like that would post such a violent post. Does she hate her job? Quitting via Twitter, like suicide by cop?

The violent left is getting very bold, as you can see from stuff like this. She rightly assumed the corporate media would cover for her (they are), and no one in the mainstream "news" business would hold her accountable (they won't).

The violent left have an almost carte blanche to make terrorist threats, promote violence, hate, genocide, and racism, and expect no consequences for it.

We're letting it happen.

Just to follow up: the piece of shit resigned in disgrace and is now gone.

Forum List

Back