Arizona man carrying handgun in waistband shoots himself in the groin in Walmart meat department

Accidents will always exist. In fact, i saw a possible fatality accident on the freeway just yesterday.

• Banned
Accidents will always exist. In fact, i saw a possible fatality accident on the freeway just yesterday.
my driver is horrible. he's gonna get us killed someday. eventually you'll enjoy your life without me on USMB!

What kind of idiot stuffs a pistol in his waistband, instead of using a holster?

Hey idiot! Next time get a DeSantis, Safariland, or a Don Hume. Or better yet, get a Milt Sparks. I've been carrying this one in a Milt Sparks every day for the last 8 years and haven't shot my dick off yet...

milt%20sparks.jpg

I am FOREVER losing my handbag--------I hang it up somewhere when I
get home and then FORGET where I put it------I have the same problem
with my keys

Speaking of Walmart, I found a very nice Case pocket knife today, which someone left on the toilet paper dispenser in the stall.

Anyone who can describe it can have it back, other wise I'm keeping it.

Accidents will always exist.

Very few accidents are truly accidental. They all contain a small or large percentage of negligence.

That is particularly true of modern firearms, they don't just 'go off'. You can drop them, throw them, subject them to all manner of torture, they won't fire unless a very specific series of actions are taken.

That being said, only an idiot (or a criminal) carries without a holster. If for no other reason than to keep fingers, and other things, off the trigger.

Very few accidents are truly accidental. They all contain a small or large percentage of negligence.

That is particularly true of modern firearms, they don't just 'go off'. You can drop them, throw them, subject them to all manner of torture, they won't fire unless a very specific series of actions are taken.

That being said, only an idiot (or a criminal) carries without a holster. If for no other reason than to keep fingers, and other things, off the trigger.

Someone should ask recently-neutered idiot to recite the four rules of firearms safety, off the top of his head. You'd be surprised how many idiots I see at the range who either don't know them, or don't practice them.

Someone should ask recently-neutered idiot to recite the four rules of firearms safety, off the top of his head. You'd be surprised how many idiots I see at the range who either don't know them, or don't practice them.
that's what humans do
in my 8 years in the USMC, I think we had one ''accidental'' discharge -no one hit

that's what humans do
in my 8 years in the USMC, I think we had one ''accidental'' discharge -no one hit

I haven't seen an accidental discharge, but have seen an inordinate amount of "muzzle-sweeping", and have had to chew out a few people's asses and tell them to keep that effing thing pointed downrange.

A small price to pay for your right to carry

Arizona has "constitutional carry." It's pretty obvious the guy didn't have a permit, judging by his lack of understanding of what a "holster" is. No arrest was made.

that's what humans do

I haven't seen an accidental discharge, but have seen an inordinate amount of "muzzle-sweeping", and have had to chew out a few people's asses and tell them to keep that effing thing pointed downrange.
...I did have one JarHead ''accidentally'' point his 16 my way--he was the ''clown'' of the company
...we fired rifle qualification for a whole week and then pistol
then I was sent to a pistol competition
we had live fire exercises
etc
I don't remember anything bad happen except that one time
...every year for one whole week for 8 years everyday qualification and not one bad discharge
..something might have happened, but I don't remember one

Forum List

Back