Arizona voters move to recall McCain,Flake.

How they doing with that birth certificate thing?

• Banned
I believe that was the Sheriff of Maricopa county..not like anyone would care,people are afraid to even broach that issue...90% of the people know the truth they are just scared to be labeled crazy for saying it.

I believe that was the Sheriff of Maricopa county..not like anyone would care,people are afraid to even broach that issue...90% of the people know the truth they are just scared to be labeled crazy for saying it.

That's a pretty powerful 10%!!! IMO, that's just wishful thinking on your part. The real truth is that 99+% wish Sheriff Joe and his ilk would just shut up and go away.

• Banned

That's a pretty powerful 10%!!! IMO, that's just wishful thinking on your part. The real truth is that 99+% wish Sheriff Joe and his ilk would just shut up and go away.

Well we all have our opinions. It wouldn't really surprise me if people are dumb enough to think Obama is being honest about his birth,I mean shit they elected him twice so not like we are dealing with real bright people here...

After the horrible abuse of Presidential powers by that despicable cripple, the people of the United States, who were still able think wisely, logically, clearly and reasonably then, imposed term limits on any future power-hungry presidents and that wisdom prevented undeserving two term presidents to aspire for a third term.

If it is OK for a President to bugger off after two terms, why isn't the the same imposed on assholes like the brothers Levin (one in the Senate, one in the House), John McCain, Charlie Rangel, Maxine Waters, Chuck Schumer, Orin Hatch, Mitch McConnell, Bernie Sanders, just to name a few who over stayed their welcome by at least 40 years, and who stink, and who are moldy, not not only around their edges, but to the very core of their empty hearts.

In the fact that there is no law to compel them to decency, could they just be good citizens like Ted Kennedy and Robert the Grand Wizard Byrd, and die, already?

Nonpiberals are good at stigmitizing people by equating ****** with racism and such. Most people lie truth and justice, neither the forte of liberals

99% ehh.
and all the way from brown county maryland too.

Last edited:

Well we all have our opinions. It wouldn't really surprise me if people are dumb enough to think Obama is being honest about his birth,I mean shit they elected him twice so not like we are dealing with real bright people here...

I feel your pain. We go through the same thing when we read your posts.

Nonpiberals are good at stigmitizing people by equating ****** with racism and such. Most people lie truth and justice, neither the forte of liberals

English much?!?! :eek:

You cannot hold a recall election on a U.S. Senator

Orly? Why's that?

Actually you can.How to Recall a U.S. Senator | eHow

Actually, no, you can't. The courts have already ruled on this. Federal elected officials are not subject to state recall laws.

N.J. court rules citizens cannot recall U.S. senators - First Read

In accordance with the Ninth Amendment, combined with the 17th Amendment, the people have the right to withdraw their Consent at any time. The Ninth Amendment is superior to both the Federal and State courts. It's the very foundation of the Constitution itself, Popular Sovereignty.

Orly? Why's that?

Actually you can.How to Recall a U.S. Senator | eHow

Actually, no, you can't. The courts have already ruled on this. Federal elected officials are not subject to state recall laws.

N.J. court rules citizens cannot recall U.S. senators - First Read

In accordance with the Ninth Amendment, combined with the 17th Amendment, the people have the right to withdraw their Consent at any time. The Ninth Amendment is superior to both the Federal and State courts. It's the very foundation of the Constitution itself, Popular Sovereignty.

Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back