Arkansas Judge Strikes Down State's Voter ID Law

What nobody is willing talk about is that in this national campaign by Democrats to fight these eminently reasonable requirements, THEY ARE FIGHTING FOR THE RIGHTS OF PEOPLE WHO ARE TOO STUPID AND INSUBSTANTIAL TO EVEN HAVE A FUCKING ID CARD!

In short, the core of the Democrat constituency. Take away the idiots, and they will never win another election.

yeah its ironic, how the left portrays the right as ignorant boobs, yet its the left who cant figure out how to use punchcards, electronic voting devices or really how do do anything more difficult than tying their shoes
No wonder these people need govt to wipe their assea.

An I.D. is not going to stop people registering in multiple states or the dead still registered..Each state has a Constitution and voter I.D.s were never considered when the Constitution of that state was written..

In truth this has nothing to do with preventing fraud, only liars or fools believe that bullshit. It has everything to do with voter suppression. The R's can't win on ideas or their record, thus they appeal to single issue voters and the base values of human beings - greed, bigotry and racism - and use hate and fear to quell thinking.

Isn't it grand when Democrats admit that Republicans are smart enough to get their voter IDs, but Democrats are not that smart. Now, we need them to clarify exactly which Democrat voters are not smart enough to get a photo ID. I will bet dollars to doughnuts that they are talking about Black and Hispanic voters. Just more of that soft core racism.

Them Thar Black and Brown Democrats just ain't quite as able to take care of themselves as White Democrats are.

It is worse than that. They out-and-out say blacks are just completely incapable of attaining a photo ID. They really view them as children that need their constant assistance.

so sayeth the great *constitutionalist*.

democrats support election fraud; or more accurately, DEMAND election fraud. The problem is, the arguments used to support fraud are absurd. My favorite is "ID disenfranchises the poor." Funny, doesn't seem to "disenfranchise" them when they use their SNAP benefits, which require photo ID.

None of the bullshit that leftist spew to promote election fraud holds water. With even a cursory review it becomes clear that the ONLY reason to oppose voter ID is to promote election fraud.

Well duh...

It has little to do with anyone opposing voter fraud, suggesting otherwise is to lie by omission. Efforts to prevent those who are likely to vote for liberal or Democratic Party candidates are underway in many States to make voting harder even for those with impeccable ID's. Long lines created by less polling places, or polling places open for shorter periods of time are common and reprehensible tactics by local officials.

Forum List

Back