Arlington school shooting suspect released on ($75k) bond

Only liberals are scratching their heads over the increase in violence in Democrat cities.

"I just don't get it. We let BLM run around and threaten people, burn, loot, block streets attack police officers. We also told blacks they weren't to blame and the system is racist. Some states we let crimes go unpunished. District attorney's aren't charging black crmininals. We're only mentioning and punishing white people. Why won't our crime rates go down?"

"I just don't get it. We let BLM run around and threaten people, burn, loot, block streets attack police officers. We also told blacks they weren't to blame and the system is racist. Some states we let crimes go unpunished. District attorney's aren't charging black crmininals. We're only mentioning and punishing white people. Why won't our crime rates go down?"
People are still in jail as we speak for Jan 6th.
But this kid put his teacher in a coma and shot 3 other's and he's out walking the streets already.
Well.....at least nobody died....says the people that accept this happy horseshit.

He didn't even give a fuck. Walked right out like he just got done taking a nap.

I bet he gets off, or atleast some ridiculous sentence. It's going to be a "now now young man you know what you did was wrong. Now don't you do that again because next time we're going to call your parents. Now run along you little scamp"

And people say our system is racist, yeah it is, but it's in the opposite direction everyone seems to think it is.

He didn't even give a fuck. Walked right out like he just got done taking a nap.

I bet he gets off, or atleast some ridiculous sentence. It's going to be a "now now young man you know what you did was wrong. Now don't you do that again because next time we're going to call your parents. Now run along you little scamp"

And people say our system is racist, yeah it is, but it's in the opposite direction everyone seems to think it is.
His African "family" threw him a party

They probably let it out to say goodbye to its momma..... that's a 110 lbs of "prison pussy" that will be reduced to a puddle of piss and shit inside of month when it gets to Huntsville....

They probably let it out to say goodbye to its momma..... that's a 110 lbs of "prison pussy" that will be reduced to a puddle of piss and shit inside of month when it gets to Huntsville....
No more so than Kyle getting tucked in nightly.

There is a difference since the victims are still victims no matter what priors they had.

No. Rittenhouse was violently attacked during a riot.The high school kid pulled a gun in a school….a gun he couldn't own, or legaly carry….and he wounded innocent people, not 3 violent rioters who attecked him

No. Rittenhouse was violently attacked during a riot.The high school kid pulled a gun in a school….a gun he couldn't own, or legaly carry….and he wounded innocent people, not 3 violent rioters who attecked him
Being a pedophile and getting shot will have no bearing on the actions of the murderer since they didn't know each other before the event.

Forum List

Back