Arlington school shooting suspect released on ($75k) bond

Funny you make a thread about this but not every other time a shooter is released on bail, which happens more than you realize I guess. Interesting.

Especially if you're Black and live in a Blue Plantation City led by a "Progressive Mayor" .

Only liberals are scratching their heads over the increase in violence in Democrat cities.

Actually we dont care about it all that much. Doesnt really affect my life and I live in a large metro area. It's you people that live in the rural midwestern dumps that seem to care about what is going on in the big city that you've never been to nor will ever go to.

Actually we dont care about it all that much. Doesnt really affect my life and I live in a large metro area. It's you people that live in the rural midwestern dumps that seem to care about what is going on in the big city that you've never been to nor will ever go to.

This is what I keep saying! You people living in the big blue shitholes LIKE the filth, crime, violence, and despair. It's why you elect leaders who make it happen. Thank you for finally admitting it.

I guess the main difference would be in one case there are several people and dead and in the other nobody died.
So death makes a difference?
Well....maybe now that he's back on the street he can get some kills.

So, you're saying that we should release shooters on bail all the time?
This is exactly what I'm talking about. I say something, then somehow you people come up with some wild conclusion on how I must think. It's pretty amazing how your brains work. It's why you are so susceptible to conspiracy theories.

I never gave an opinion one way or the other on whether shooters should get bail.

So death makes a difference?
Well....maybe now that he's back on the street he can get some kills.
I'm sure there are a lot of factors that go into deciding bail. I"m not a judge so I'm not going to sit here and pretend I am. Maybe you should do your regular "research" so that you'll think you know more about law than any judge ever will.

I didn't get past the first 7 seconds of the YouTube video. It was posted 2 days ago and it lost its credibility by accusing the MSM of covering up the story of the shooter being released on bail.

As for the situation of the 18-year-old's release, what comes to mind is that they sure love their guns in Texas.

How is media's ignoring this crap?

Last edited:
I'm sure there are a lot of factors that go into deciding bail. I"m not a judge so I'm not going to sit here and pretend I am. Maybe you should do your regular "research" so that you'll think you know more about law than any judge ever will.
I've done my research.
You arrest them for jaywalking or breaking and entering and check for warrants.
You enforce the law you start catching criminals and prevent them from committing worse crimes later.

This guy shot his teacher and 3 other students.......and he somehow got out on bond.

Good thing he didn't try to start an insurrection at the Capital on Jan 6th.
His ass would be grass now.

Forum List

Back