🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Armed Black Panthers march on Texas jail, call for Death of Police, Revolution

The thread has nothing to do with what you want to deflect to. This is about the NBPP not Sharpton or Obama. White boys like you always try to deflect. Are you trying to gather intel or something?

You really can't talk about the NBPP without talking about Obama.

In the days leading up to Obama's election Obama's campaign web site promiently displayed an endorsement from the NBPP AND a link to their site....that is until the news media got wind of it and then reported it. Amazingly enough the next day the endorsement was gone and the link had been removed. Flash forward several weeks to election day. Members of the NBPPP were arrested carrying clubs and intimidating white voters at a voting location. Within 2 days Obama's AG showed up and dropped all charges against the NBPP members without saying a word. The link / support beteween the 2 has been documented.

- Reminder as Ferguson Tension Grows Obama Marched With The Black Panthers - Katie Pavlich
-- "Barack Obama appeared and marched with members of the New Black Panther Party as he campaigned for president in Selma, Alabama in March 2007. The photographs, captured from a Flickr photo-sharing account before it was scrubbed, are the latest evidence of the mainstream media’s failure to examine Obama’s extremist ties and radical roots."

'White Boyse like Me'?! Thank you for the demonstraion of your own racism. You are wrong, however, as I am native American. Do you hate 'Red Boys', too, or are we ok? LOL!
Me too. Blackfoot Nation. He made the same assumption about me. I see a pattern.
There is a pattern. You've been beaten so badly by whites you are like a chastised dog. Now you guys are showing your bellies. You've essentially been neutered.

BTW its a damn shame you have Blackfoot in you. I have that as well. I guess being a nutless wonder is not genetic. Otherwise I would be a turncoat like you.

The thread has nothing to do with what you want to deflect to. This is about the NBPP not Sharpton or Obama. White boys like you always try to deflect. Are you trying to gather intel or something?

In the days leading up to Obama's election Obama's campaign web site promiently displayed an endorsement from the NBPP AND a link to their site....that is until the news media got wind of it and then reported it. Amazingly enough the next day the endorsement was gone and the link had been removed. Flash forward several weeks to election day. Members of the NBPPP were arrested carrying clubs and intimidating white voters at a voting location. Within 2 days Obama's AG showed up and dropped all charges against the NBPP members without saying a word. The link / support beteween the 2 has been documented.

- Reminder as Ferguson Tension Grows Obama Marched With The Black Panthers - Katie Pavlich
-- "Barack Obama appeared and marched with members of the New Black Panther Party as he campaigned for president in Selma, Alabama in March 2007. The photographs, captured from a Flickr photo-sharing account before it was scrubbed, are the latest evidence of the mainstream media’s failure to examine Obama’s extremist ties and radical roots."

'White Boyse like Me'?! Thank you for the demonstraion of your own racism. You are wrong, however, as I am native American. Do you hate 'Red Boys', too, or are we ok? LOL!
Me too. Blackfoot Nation. He made the same assumption about me. I see a pattern.
There is a pattern. You've been beaten so badly by whites you are like a chastised dog. Now you guys are showing your bellies. You've essentially been neutered.
I'm married.

Of course I'm neutered.

I'm married.

Of course I'm neutered.
You were neutered as a child. Your pathology is too deep for anything recent.

I'm married.

Of course I'm neutered.
You were neutered as a child. Your pathology is too deep.
No, not really, but I'm starting to get some insight into your issues.

I'm married.

Of course I'm neutered.
You were neutered as a child. Your pathology is too deep.
No, not really, but I'm starting to get some insight into your issues.
Yes really. Instead of getting insight on me you should concentrate on why you are happy white people stole your land and continue to discriminate against your people.

HAHA!!!...so let's put this in perspective.
The NBPP had weapons slung or at port arms and were chanting stupid slogans at Law Enforcement and that's a problem for you.
Why would it be a problem for me? As I said, it was a lot of noise and demonstrative nonsense. Nothing more. If the shit had hit the fan and the cops came out shooting it would have been over in two minutes.

But the Bundy supporters were not bullshitting. They were for real. There would have been one hell of a battle there with a lot of bodies piled up.

The Militia had rifles AIMED AT LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, were stopping civilians in their privately owned vehicles and demanding identification but you have no problem with that???...smh.
I have no reason to have a problem with that. I don't relate to Bundy or his militia pals in any way. I am simply making a comparison and expressing an opinion.

Man just go get a white sheet....
Why? Because I don't agree with your thoughts on the matter?

B

The FEDS took it to Bundy... In the Panthers case, they are the instigators.

-Geaux

The Feds were there because Bundy had lost a 20 year court battle...his nonsense that the Federal Government does not exist did not pan out....the Law enforcers were there because Bundy had been breaking laws for 20 years and refusing to pay what all others have to pay a grazing fee...the meth heads and drunks that make up his militia are white trash....that needs to be taken to the curb and disposed of........

I would have brought in several squads of elite troops backed by US Marshals, arrested everyone for obstruction of justice, and shot anyone who resisted at Bundyville. All the governor had to was declare the area in insurrection and requested help. All of the militia in the other states would have run the other way.

B

The FEDS took it to Bundy... In the Panthers case, they are the instigators.

-Geaux

The Feds were there because Bundy had lost a 20 year court battle...his nonsense that the Federal Government does not exist did not pan out....the Law enforcers were there because Bundy had been breaking laws for 20 years and refusing to pay what all others have to pay a grazing fee...the meth heads and drunks that make up his militia are white trash....that needs to be taken to the curb and disposed of........

We;; someone get with the program then already....

-Geaux

I would have brought in several squads of elite troops backed by US Marshals, arrested everyone for obstruction of justice, and shot anyone who resisted at Bundyville. All the governor had to was declare the area in insurrection and requested help. All of the militia in the other states would have run the other way.
That battle would be going on to this day. You think the attacks on the government are bad now. It's nothing compared to what it would be if the feds had not backed down in either the Bundy ranch or in Murieta.

Forum List

Back