Armed Militias Guard Border Against 'Threat' Of Immigrant Children

Problematic. No easy solution. If you help them they will keep coming, in droves. If you don't help, you hate children. Long term solution, maybe decriminalize drugs which is part of our problem. It seemed to work for portugal.

Actually, they're going to the border to stop Drug Cartels and jihadists from the Middle East from running past it.

In case you haven't noticed, the Drug Cartels are purposely arranging it so that the children are FLOODING the Border Patrol offices and agents. This leaves Border Patrol with no time to actually protect the Border from foreign enemies.

Does it make you feel proud to know that Obama is aiding and abetting foreign enemies by encouraging the status quo?

The best solution to this problem is legalizing drugs, as unrelated as this solution initially appears to the surface of the problem. California and other states have asserted their 10th Amendment rights and nullified federal drug laws, it's time the remaining states do the same.

"Drug cartels are the real enemy we're targeting, not these poor children! So to help stop these drug cartels, we should make it completely 100% legal for them to do business."

Really? Fucking REALLY? Your big solution to the border crime problem is to turn cartels operating from the shadows into multinational mega-corporations who openly reap billions of dollars with complete immunity from prosecution for their unending string of crimes?

Explain this absolute nonsense.

They already do reap billions of dollars from shadows, my solution removes the violence.

Explain why the Progressive Prohibition Amendment failed. Are you suggesting that the Alcohol industry is fettered with an unending string of crimes since the repeal of Prohibition?

Also, it appears that you're deeply against the legalization of marijuana.

Last edited:
They are American in every sense of the word.

Americans who are sick and tired of this country being overrun by illegals.

Americans who are sick and tired of a fucking Govt thats does nothing about it.

Americans who are sick and tired of our taxdollars going to these illegals.

Hope what they are doing works.

Oh, and your an idiot.
They are cowards. They arm themselves to 'defend' the border from children. They are nothing more than men with the minds of little boys playing Army. They are not Christian. They are contemptible in every sense. They are sons of immigrants themselves. They are vigilantes.

Yep nothing but kids illegally crossing our borders,nothing but children.

Indeed. Nazi liberals are so damned gullible. Fucking idiots.

You know how you can spot the coward? He wears a mask when going out to shoot children.
622x350.jpg
They are guns in search of a target. The false patriots who "love" the Constitution, while completely ignoring it.

This is their excuse to go play army, like most small boys...
The children are the idiot libtards in office in D.C. who have no clue what they are doing and/or are just purposely ruining this country. Idiot.

Armed Militias Guard Border Against 'Threat' Of Immigrant Children

What do we call men who shoot at children running from men trying to rape and/or kill them?

Is there a word for that?

They are certainly not "American" in any sense of the word -- yet they are citizens. How did these people get so filled with rage and hate?

622x350.jpg

You know how you can spot the coward? He wears a mask when going out to shoot children.

622x350.jpg

They are American in every sense of the word.

Americans who are sick and tired of this country being overrun by illegals.

Americans who are sick and tired of a fucking Govt thats does nothing about it.

Americans who are sick and tired of our taxdollars going to these illegals.

Hope what they are doing works.

Oh, and your an idiot.
They are cowards. They arm themselves to 'defend' the border from children. They are nothing more than men with the minds of little boys playing Army. They are not Christian. They are contemptible in every sense. They are sons of immigrants themselves. They are vigilantes.
The cowards are in D.C.

What do we call men who shoot at children running from men trying to rape and/or kill them?

I call it enforcing the border, something DC has absolutely no intention of doing. Of course, our political masters don't live in neighborhoods full of the problems that come with an unsecured border, but when has consequences for normal folks ever been a concern for politicians?

You want to get right down to it? This Mariel all over again, only instead of just Cuba using the US as a release valve to get rid of his useless types, we have the entire Americas telling their useless types to hit the road and become America's problem.

How'd flooding South Florida with the dregs of Cuba work out for South Florida again?

So Florida vanished off the face of the Earth ... right after developers stacked High Rise condo's along the entire Atlantic coast so tight a bird can't fly between them..

woe is Florida.

You do realize that much of that development was an offshoot of the cocaine trade in the 80s and those same Cubans that came over in Mariel after Castro empties his prisons were involved in that cocaine trade and all the violence that went with it, right?

I mean, that's not the message you were trying to impart, was it?

now you see WHAT PARTY is using this for their politics and their political agendas

Sure thing, these well-armed little boys on the border have no agenda, they're just trying to help out the poor broke Federal Government.

If we allowed these little boys to shoot who they caught, we'd have a traffic jam between Brownsville and Houston that would take a week to clear.

Probably true and maybe we could keep our country from going down the toilet a some sumbags on this site seem hope. I salute the militia units. At least a few Americans have balls after all.

Let us hope (at least some of us) that this doesn't end in bloodshed.
Oh I'm expecting the drug cartels to take out a bunch of these little playing-army morons, and walk away with their wallets and guns. By the time the Border Patrol finds them they should be about the consistency of beef jerky. They might ransom a few off as well, just for more cash...

now you see WHAT PARTY is using this for their politics and their political agendas

Sure thing, these well-armed little boys on the border have no agenda, they're just trying to help out the poor broke Federal Government.

If we allowed these little boys to shoot who they caught, we'd have a traffic jam between Brownsville and Houston that would take a week to clear.

Probably true and maybe we could keep our country from going down the toilet a some sumbags on this site seem hope. I salute the militia units. At least a few Americans have balls after all.
What they have are guns, and no one to shoot so they are off to the border to play GI Joe...
gi-joe-first.jpg

Hope they remembered to bring Barbie and her dream motorhome when they need a little well deserved R&R.

Last edited:

What they have are guns, and no one to shoot so they are off to the border to play GI Joe...

Which is 100% better than siting back talking shit.

Actually, they're going to the border to stop Drug Cartels and jihadists from the Middle East from running past it.

In case you haven't noticed, the Drug Cartels are purposely arranging it so that the children are FLOODING the Border Patrol offices and agents. This leaves Border Patrol with no time to actually protect the Border from foreign enemies.

Does it make you feel proud to know that Obama is aiding and abetting foreign enemies by encouraging the status quo?

The best solution to this problem is legalizing drugs, as unrelated as this solution initially appears to the surface of the problem. California and other states have asserted their 10th Amendment rights and nullified federal drug laws, it's time the remaining states do the same.

"Drug cartels are the real enemy we're targeting, not these poor children! So to help stop these drug cartels, we should make it completely 100% legal for them to do business."

Really? Fucking REALLY? Your big solution to the border crime problem is to turn cartels operating from the shadows into multinational mega-corporations who openly reap billions of dollars with complete immunity from prosecution for their unending string of crimes?

Explain this absolute nonsense.

They already do reap billions of dollars from shadows, my solution removes the violence.

My solution--enforcing the laws already on the books--removes the violence as well, because it entails the arrest of these criminals.

Explain why the Progressive Prohibition Amendment failed.

Because it was backwards and wrong. Freedom is dependent upon one's ability to get completely plastered. There have literally been wars fought over this.

Are you suggesting

Nope.

Also, it appears that you're deeply against the legalization of marijuana.

I hit CTRL+F "marijuana", yet can find no results in my post. Where did you get this impression from? Do you honestly think that marijuana trafficking is the major problem here?

which way haven't found to use these invaders (I mean little kiddes) coming over boraders

the childreeeeeeeeeen, where's the Christians for these invaders, you all are xenophobes how dare you speak up and protest, and from that sweet woman chariman of laRaza , if you don't give us what we want we will use our latino power to punish you all...

and don't forget chanting USA makes her sick

Last edited:
Oh I'm expecting the drug cartels to take out a bunch of these little playing-army morons, and walk away with their wallets and guns. By the time the Border Patrol finds them they should be about the consistency of beef jerky. They might ransom a few off as well, just for more cash...

Which would only prove the point that our border is unsecured.

Which is 100% better than siting back talking shit.
Actually it's not since one of us, me in this case, is in line with the US Constitution while they are not.

Which would only prove the point that our border is unsecured.

It's 2,000 miles long, 1,300 miles of which doesn't have so much as a Keep off the Grass sign. What do you think smart guy?

Forum List

Back