Armed Militias Guard Border Against 'Threat' Of Immigrant Children

What they have are guns, and no one to shoot so they are off to the border to play GI Joe...

Which is 100% better than siting back talking shit.
Actually it's not since one of us, me in this case, is in line with the US Constitution while they are not.

when your govt is pretty ineffective because of politics.....some people decide they have to do it themselves....if we had an effective leader in DC,who cared about this Country instead of what his party thinks ..... none of this would be happening....

Armed Militias Guard Border Against 'Threat' Of Immigrant Children

What do we call men who shoot at children running from men trying to rape and/or kill them?

Is there a word for that?

They are certainly not "American" in any sense of the word -- yet they are citizens. How did these people get so filled with rage and hate?

622x350.jpg

You know how you can spot the coward? He wears a mask when going out to shoot children.

622x350.jpg

They are American in every sense of the word.

Americans who are sick and tired of this country being overrun by illegals.

Americans who are sick and tired of a fucking Govt thats does nothing about it.

Americans who are sick and tired of our taxdollars going to these illegals.

Hope what they are doing works.

Oh, and your an idiot.
They are cowards. They arm themselves to 'defend' the border from children. They are nothing more than men with the minds of little boys playing Army. They are not Christian. They are contemptible in every sense. They are sons of immigrants themselves. They are vigilantes.

10580240_673999909359733_7000913728785370394_n_zps17ebdbf9.jpg

This is why we need to start protecting our borders..

These are all self proclaimed illegals.. How man did DHS arrest?

None.

th

th

th

th

When the Government refuses to do their job protecting this Country, it is up to the States and Citizens to do it.

Actually it's not since one of us, me in this case, is in line with the US Constitution while they are not.

when your govt is pretty ineffective because of politics.....some people decide they have to do it themselves....if we had an effective leader in DC,who cared about this Country instead of what his party thinks ..... none of this would be happening....

Funny thing, you still don't get to take the law into your own hands, but you will anyway because you neither respect the law nor the founding document of it here, the Constitution.

I live fairly close to the border. If any of them cross my property, I will treat them as trespassers. As for illegals, in 5 years, I have never seen any on my property.

I'm not real concerned, though. The militia types love to do photo ops. It has been peaking out at around 107 degrees down here, and I give them about 4 days of playing soldier before they decide that there is something more important to do in a cooler place.

I will treat them as trespassers.

why?....they are not trespassers unless a court of law says they are....right?.....

Just put a badge on them then. It's perfectly kosher when the police get trigger happy and clip a couple of kids in the process because NOTHING is more important than cops going home at the end of their shift while at the same time reminding the little folks of this nation to stay in their place and respect the government's authority.

Problem solved, problem staying solved.

None.

th

th

th

th

When the Government refuses to do their job protecting this Country, it is up to the States and Citizens to do it.
You go right ahead and step on the toes of the Feds, They have some very nice prisons I hear, where you can hang out, with the people like those you were trying to round up.

Last edited:

Yep.

And as long as the Rrepubs refuse to even discuss the possibility of a vote on the bill they agreed to, the bill that has been growing a beard on Boehner's desk for more than year - As long as they obstruct, the only thing the prez can do is continue to put more Border Patrol on the border and continue to deport - just as he has been doing.

And yet - when they had the choice to ACT on this situation (the refugee children), the Repubs did what they always do - they went on another vacation.

Meanwhile, the president is still at work.

None.

th

th

th

th

not one of them are entitled to Reprentation ....but guess who's hands are dirty in that protest?
You Democrat party who in bed with LaRaze

sit back and do nothing let them just run all over you
AND these you future American citizen...so what's the first they do, shit all over our laws of the land right in our faces

Last edited:

Funny thing, you still don't get to take the law into your own hands, but you will anyway because you neither respect the law nor the founding document of it here, the Constitution.
The Constitution is for 'We The People'. Militias are Constitutional.

I live fairly close to the border. If any of them cross my property, I will treat them as trespassers. As for illegals, in 5 years, I have never seen any on my property.

I'm not real concerned, though. The militia types love to do photo ops. It has been peaking out at around 107 degrees down here, and I give them about 4 days of playing soldier before they decide that there is something more important to do in a cooler place.

I will treat them as trespassers.

why?....they are not trespassers unless a court of law says they are....right?.....
Learn the difference between trespasser and illegal alien.

Let us hope (at least some of us) that this doesn't end in bloodshed.
Oh I'm expecting the drug cartels to take out a bunch of these little playing-army morons, and walk away with their wallets and guns. By the time the Border Patrol finds them they should be about the consistency of beef jerky. They might ransom a few off as well, just for more cash...

You do realize a lot of these guys are ex military right? Hmmmm...maybe this is what Napolitano was afraid of. She wasnt worried about returning vets becoming homegrown terrorist. She was afraid they wouldnt put up the planned invasion of beaners.

State ones are, but not to do the work of the Feds. That will get you three hots and a cot.

State ones are, but not to do the work of the Feds. That will get you three hots and a cot.

And when the feds simply refuse to do their job, what are the states supposed to do? Just suck it up and hope for the best?

None.

th

th

th

th

not one of them are entitled to Reprentation ....but guess who's hands are dirty in that protest?
You Democrat party who in bed with LaRaze

sit back and do nothing let them just run all over you

Look Stephanie! They had more people there than your American Spring. How'd that happen?

Let us hope (at least some of us) that this doesn't end in bloodshed.
Oh I'm expecting the drug cartels to take out a bunch of these little playing-army morons, and walk away with their wallets and guns. By the time the Border Patrol finds them they should be about the consistency of beef jerky. They might ransom a few off as well, just for more cash...

You do realize a lot of these guys are ex military right? Hmmmm...maybe this is what Napolitano was afraid of. She wasnt worried about returning vets becoming homegrown terrorist. She was afraid they wouldnt put up the planned invasion of beaners.
Rambo versus the guys who shoot first and don't ask questions? Yeah, I'd order the body-bags with the little American flag on them first. Those beaners aren't frogs eh, and they don't care why you got in their way, only that you did.

Last edited:
a handful of dolts out in the brush carrying weapons.... how effective can they possibly be, how many Mexicans have they actually captured and turned over to ICE ?

pssssssssssssssssst, got news for all of you tough guys ... look in the Bus filled with Mexicans, they're NOT outside in the brush all hot, sweaty, and thirsty, like all of you morons are.

F'n RW's are dummmmmmmmer than a box of hammers ..

lots of the drug cartel tough guys are little army playing morons too....they are just somewhat crazier....

Might get entertaining at that.

Poor militia thinks they're such hot stuff but they have no idea what they're going up against. Even the pussy militia-types can handle little unarmed kids but they'll be helpless against drug runners.

Let's just hope its the drug cartel scum and the militia scum that are shooting at each other. The RWs would celebrate an innocent child being gunned down, but I hope that's not what happens.

I called them little boys playing army. And it's not a foreign invasion nor are you responsible for stopping it if it were so.

You, like them, just want an excuse to start shooting...

Foreign nationals illegally crossing our borders is an invasion. Aiding and abetting an invasion is treason. Treason is a capitol offense. Already been plenty of "excuse" to start shooting. Be careful what you wish for.
Go for it. I'd love to see a bunch of you camouflage wannabe John Wayne faggots on death row.

You're so full of shit. I used to see two or three a month coming down the river so they could avoid the highway. I've seen them walking down Padre Island National seashore and of course you see em in Houston every fucking day.

Forum List

Back