Armed Militias Guard Border Against 'Threat' Of Immigrant Children

What they have are guns, and no one to shoot so they are off to the border to play GI Joe...

Which is 100% better than siting back talking shit.
Actually it's not since one of us, me in this case, is in line with the US Constitution while they are not.

Wrong. There Constitution not only allows but demands that we protect the country from foreign invasion.
Besides, weren't you one of the ones calling militia members cowards for not actually doing anything? They, at least are willing to stand for their country and what they believe.
Looks like you are all talk.

Which is 100% better than siting back talking shit.
Actually it's not since one of us, me in this case, is in line with the US Constitution while they are not.

Wrong. There Constitution not only allows but demands that we protect the country from foreign invasion.
Besides, weren't you one of the ones calling militia members cowards for not actually doing anything? They, at least are willing to stand for their country and what they believe.
I called them little boys playing army. And it's not a foreign invasion nor are you responsible for stopping it if it were so.

You, like them, just want an excuse to start shooting...

Last edited:
I live fairly close to the border. If any of them cross my property, I will treat them as trespassers. As for illegals, in 5 years, I have never seen any on my property.

I'm not real concerned, though. The militia types love to do photo ops. It has been peaking out at around 107 degrees down here, and I give them about 4 days of playing soldier before they decide that there is something more important to do in a cooler place.

Last edited:

And it's not a foreign invasion..
Mexico and Honduras are foreign countries, therefore it is a foreign invasion.

Unaffiliated "militia" groups armed with semi-automatic rifles, masks, camouflage and tactical gear have been spotted in the Texas Rio Grande Valley, protecting the U.S.-Mexico border, one can only assume, from the thousands of unaccompanied children who have fled record violence in their home countries in Central America.

Photos published by The San Antonio Express-News on Monday show dozens of members of more than 10 "active" groups walking around campsites, pointing rifles and pistols out of frame, and interacting with U.S. Border Patrol agents. The members' faces were blurred, by request of the group's spokesperson who provided the photos, because of their fear of being identified by "cartel and gang members."

The movement, called Operation Secure Our Border, was formed in response to the recent influx of undocumented immigrants. It includes members from the Three Percenters, Patriots and Oath Keepers, the latter of which was involved with Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's tense standoff with the Bureau of Land Management earlier this year.

What do we call men who shoot at children running from men trying to rape and/or kill them?

Is there a word for that?

They are certainly not "American" in any sense of the word -- yet they are citizens. How did these people get so filled with rage and hate?

622x350.jpg

You know how you can spot the coward? He wears a mask when going out to shoot children.

622x350.jpg

so there are nothing but kids coming across?.....out here it must be different....we are show interviews with Border Patrol telling us M-13 and other Cartel guys are in the mix as well as people who are felons and many grown ups and people with disease....

And it's not a foreign invasion..
Mexico and Honduras are foreign countries, therefore it is a foreign invasion.

in·va·sion
[in-vey-zhuhn] Show IPA
noun
an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.
the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.
entrance as if to take possession or overrun: the annual invasion of the resort by tourists.
infringement by intrusion.

Again, if thing were so bad in their country why didn't this happen un Bush or Clinton

according to the WashingtonCompost this all Reagan fault so why didn't they come UNDED CLINTON.

Why all of a sudden it happened to this poor poor Obama administration

wise up folks

I live fairly close to the border. If any of them cross my property, I will treat them as trespassers. As for illegals, in 5 years, I have never seen any on my property.

Hope they don't shoot you.

No, they won't. They are cowards and posturers. I wouldn't shoot them either, but I have a radio, and am with the sheriff's Auxiliary. I would have them arrested.

which way haven't found to use these invaders coming over boraders

the childreeeeeeeeeen, where's the Christians for these invaders, you all are xenophobes how dare you speak up and protest, and from that sweet woman chariman of laRaza , if you don't give us what we want we will use our latino power to punish you all...

and don't forget chanting USA makes her sick

20 million Illegal aliens in America and all of a sudden they're "invaders" .. give people a break

I called them little boys playing army. And it's not a foreign invasion nor are you responsible for stopping it if it were so.

Foreign nationals illegally crossing our borders is an invasion. Aiding and abetting an invasion is treason. Treason is a capitol offense. Already been plenty of "excuse" to start shooting. Be careful what you wish for.

Foreign nationals illegally crossing our borders is an invasion. Aiding and abetting an invasion is treason. Treason is a capitol offense. Already been plenty of "excuse" to start shooting. Be careful what you wish for.
Go for it. I'd love to see a bunch of you camouflage wannabe John Wayne faggots on death row.

Unaffiliated "militia" groups armed with semi-automatic rifles, masks, camouflage and tactical gear have been spotted in the Texas Rio Grande Valley, protecting the U.S.-Mexico border, one can only assume, from the thousands of unaccompanied children who have fled record violence in their home countries in Central America.

Photos published by The San Antonio Express-News on Monday show dozens of members of more than 10 "active" groups walking around campsites, pointing rifles and pistols out of frame, and interacting with U.S. Border Patrol agents. The members' faces were blurred, by request of the group's spokesperson who provided the photos, because of their fear of being identified by "cartel and gang members."

The movement, called Operation Secure Our Border, was formed in response to the recent influx of undocumented immigrants. It includes members from the Three Percenters, Patriots and Oath Keepers, the latter of which was involved with Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy's tense standoff with the Bureau of Land Management earlier this year.

What do we call men who shoot at children running from men trying to rape and/or kill them?

They are certainly not "American" in any sense of the word -- yet they are citizens. How did these people get so filled with rage and hate?

622x350.jpg

You know how you can spot the coward? He wears a mask when going out to shoot children.

622x350.jpg

They are American in every sense of the word.

Americans who are sick and tired of this country being overrun by illegals.

Americans who are sick and tired of a fucking Govt thats does nothing about it.

Americans who are sick and tired of our taxdollars going to these illegals.

Hope what they are doing works.

Oh, and your an idiot.

His WHAT is an idiot?

Won't the anti-America haters be thrilled when these jerks come home with a child's head hanging off their belt?

Really - this is about as sick as it gets.

Desperate children being met with the American taliban.

Sick stuff.

Let us hope (at least some of us) that this doesn't end in bloodshed.
Oh I'm expecting the drug cartels to take out a bunch of these little playing-army morons, and walk away with their wallets and guns. By the time the Border Patrol finds them they should be about the consistency of beef jerky. They might ransom a few off as well, just for more cash...

lots of the drug cartel tough guys are little army playing morons too....they are just somewhat crazier....

Oh, I guess that means that some friends of mine at the local Unitarian Church, who leave water in the desert, are going to be lined up against the wall and shot.

Bummer!

622x350.jpg

622x350.jpg

They are American in every sense of the word.

Americans who are sick and tired of this country being overrun by illegals.

Americans who are sick and tired of a fucking Govt thats does nothing about it.

Americans who are sick and tired of our taxdollars going to these illegals.

Hope what they are doing works.

Oh, and your an idiot.

His WHAT is an idiot?

Won't the anti-America haters be thrilled when these jerks come home with a child's head hanging off their belt?

Really - this is about as sick as it gets.

Desperate children being met with the American taliban.

Sick stuff.

Ears...they will collect little child ears.

Let us hope (at least some of us) that this doesn't end in bloodshed.
Oh I'm expecting the drug cartels to take out a bunch of these little playing-army morons, and walk away with their wallets and guns. By the time the Border Patrol finds them they should be about the consistency of beef jerky. They might ransom a few off as well, just for more cash...

lots of the drug cartel tough guys are little army playing morons too....they are just somewhat crazier....

Might get entertaining at that.

Forum List

Back