Arming Teachers

We have trained Police Officers who hesitate to confront a mass killer with more firepower than they have.

Yet, we expect Teachers to

I like it

Israel had a couple school shootings. They armed and trained their teachers. Since then they have had two more school shootings with two deaths both were the shooter. Don't expect any common sense from democRats, they have none.

I like it

I realize that it's illegal in many areas of the nation to protect yourself from messed-up, drugged-up, liberal mass shooters, but I would arm myself anyway. I'd rather go to jail for protecting myself and my students than bleed out.

No, not expect. Those who wish to carry should receive some intensive training, demonstrate proficiency, and be volunteers.

Don't expect a demonicrat to understand something so subtle as what you're saying. There is no in between when all-or-nothing serves their purpose. "Arming teachers" means firing those who don't feel comfortable with firearms, as far as they're concerned. They don't get gray.

Israel had a couple school shootings. They armed and trained their teachers. Since then they have had two more school shootings with two deaths both were the shooter. Don't expect any common sense from democRats, they have none.
Good people with guns reduce crime.

I realize that it's illegal in many areas of the nation to protect yourself from messed-up, drugged-up, liberal mass shooters, but I would arm myself anyway. I'd rather go to jail for protecting myself and my students than bleed out.

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six.

Legal or illegal I carry arms.

I carry a Big Stick with Nails in it
Nobody fuks with me

1683041758984.jpeg

It's ludicrous to suggest that you can force teachers to be armed with a deadly weapon but that's the way ignorant mostly lefties prefer to interpret the law. The law would merely give qualified teachers the option to be armed.

Forum List

Back