Army Falls Short

Thanks for showing you’re as stupid as the op. Where do you fucking retards grow up?

Stupid ? Im totally right ! You don’t buy the Genrals BS do u? Explain how they made last years quota and totally miss this years ?
Yes you’re stupid. Let me ask you this. Trump was in office last year right.? Why didn’t it affect it then. The economy is better than last year. So yes, you are stupid.

Because it was his first year. Now we know what he’s about .
You really aren’t good at this. Your blind partisan ideology has rendered you ignorant.

Hey, I also blamed the endless wars that started way before Trump.

Maybe YOU are the partisan!
Nope. a realist that sees through someone who has no idea what they are talking about. We have had wars for centuries. Try agin. The economy is better. Try again. The last thing a guy thinks about when signing up is who the President is. Try again. I stick to my original statement. Youre stupid.

you think it is because of Trump??
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!?
Could be in the back of people's minds. Dude has been doing a lot of saber rattling. Folks who have been watching servicemen going to Iraq or Afghanistan for multiple deployments might not be so keen to sign up for a potential deployment to Iran or North Korea.

Seems you have forgotten Barrypuppet's "Line in the sand" about Syria over a false flag "chemical attack" which was actually done by USA.INC's proxy army known as ISIS.....

Didn’t trump attack Syria too?

Still don’t get why this was moved out of politics .
Because it isn’t politics!
Everything is politics.
Nope. Only if you want it to be.

The Navy does well because of not only their reputation, but also because they have one of the fastest advancement paths of all the services, and offer a GREAT opportunity for travel. Get on sea duty, chances are you're gonna hit at least 10 countries on that tour. Other services? They generally end up going to a base and staying there for 3 to 4 years, with the only travel being deployed to a war zone.

That and they trick so many people into trying to become SEALS! Knowing they will fail and then the Navy can do anything they want with them

Actually, no they don't. The people who ask for the SEAL program generally have been wanting to be one since they were kids, and they know how hard it is to be one. And, if a person actually does qualify to come in under a SEAL program (billets are rare for initial enlistees by the way), they understand that the chances of making it all the way through are slim. And, the physical requirements for SEAL program are way more strict than any other program. Vision has to be no worse than 20/70, correctable to 20/20. LASIK surgery will disqualify you (or at least, it did back in 2002).

Generally, most of the SEAL applicants come from those already in the fleet. And, if 1000 people apply, only 100 will be accepted for BUDs. Of that 100 that qualify, only 30 to 40 will make it through. They have an outrageous attrition rate.

I shared the office space with the Navy Recruiter, I know all about what he told the kids about the SEALs. We had a fun little rivalry during my time on the streets.

I thought all Navy guys became Seals? There seems to be a million of them! And they all write books .

The above disqualifies you from ever speaking of military matters

Another one without a sense of humor .

Why y’all giving me crap . If you follow what the General is spinning then that means our Army people aren’t serving our country , they are just mercenaries going for the best deal .

The Navy does well because of not only their reputation, but also because they have one of the fastest advancement paths of all the services, and offer a GREAT opportunity for travel. Get on sea duty, chances are you're gonna hit at least 10 countries on that tour. Other services? They generally end up going to a base and staying there for 3 to 4 years, with the only travel being deployed to a war zone.

That and they trick so many people into trying to become SEALS! Knowing they will fail and then the Navy can do anything they want with them

Actually, no they don't. The people who ask for the SEAL program generally have been wanting to be one since they were kids, and they know how hard it is to be one. And, if a person actually does qualify to come in under a SEAL program (billets are rare for initial enlistees by the way), they understand that the chances of making it all the way through are slim. And, the physical requirements for SEAL program are way more strict than any other program. Vision has to be no worse than 20/70, correctable to 20/20. LASIK surgery will disqualify you (or at least, it did back in 2002).

Generally, most of the SEAL applicants come from those already in the fleet. And, if 1000 people apply, only 100 will be accepted for BUDs. Of that 100 that qualify, only 30 to 40 will make it through. They have an outrageous attrition rate.

I shared the office space with the Navy Recruiter, I know all about what he told the kids about the SEALs. We had a fun little rivalry during my time on the streets.

I thought all Navy guys became Seals? There seems to be a million of them! And they all write books .

Timmy has a Bennie with a propeller on it.

Why y’all giving me crap . If you follow what the General is spinning then that means our Army people aren’t serving our country , they are just mercenaries going for the best deal .
We are giving you crap because you’re an ignorant hack.

Last edited by a moderator:

Many join due to a bad economy, many serve due to patriotism, many serve to learn a trade, many serve to get an education...

You making it political is ignorant ....but you're generally ignorant

We are giving you crap bra cause you’re an ignorant hack.

Ooohhh why don’t you educate me then ?

The stupid Moon Bats are confused about this.

Trump has a booming economy that tends to offer young people alternatives to joining the military.

Why take an $18K a year entry job when there are $45K a year jobs available?

One of the consequences of prosperity.

I already have. There is a wealth of knowledge out there avail yourself of it.

Some people can't be educated, it's not they don't want to be they just can't be....

Think hard

When civilian unemployment is at an all-time low, the Military becomes a less attractive alternative.
So you folks are now ADMITTING to the fact that the Military is an option to mainly the poor of America, yes?

It's always been a stepping stone for people who otherwise can't get higher education on their own.

My dad enlisted in the Navy because it was there and it had the skill training he wanted (aviation mechanic)

He was also the youngest of 4 sons of my widowed grandmother.

I enlisted in the military because I didn't want to work in the stockyards. Getting ran over by big ass bulls wasn't really my idea of fun. But, my Grandparents said they were breaking my plate when I turned 18, so I had to find some gainful employment.

I didn't want to join the Air Force, because I grew up in an AF town (Great Falls MT, home to Malmstrom AF base).

I checked in with the Marines, but decided that I didn't want to be a bullet sponge either.

I checked with the Army, but although I enjoyed camping as a hobby growing up in Montana, as a lifestyle, I thought it left a bit to be desired.

Then, I went and talked to the Navy recruiter. He told me of all the countries he'd been to, the things that he'd seen, and also sold me by saying that I would be taking my house with me on deployment, because I'd be living on the ship. Would have AC in the summer, and heat in the winter, as well as be able to get a hot meal 95 percent of the time, and only would do box lunches on days where we were running battle drills.

20 years, 26 different countries and 49 different states later, I'm a happy Navy retiree.

My dad did his 6 and then got out.

Some people can't be educated, it's not they don't want to be they just can't be....

Think hard
This one is beyond help. Let’s just hope they don’t have any sharp objects or children.

you think it is because of Trump??
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!?
Could be in the back of people's minds. Dude has been doing a lot of saber rattling. Folks who have been watching servicemen going to Iraq or Afghanistan for multiple deployments might not be so keen to sign up for a potential deployment to Iran or North Korea.

Seems you have forgotten Barrypuppet's "Line in the sand" about Syria over a false flag "chemical attack" which was actually done by USA.INC's proxy army known as ISIS.....

Didn’t trump attack Syria too?

Still don’t get why this was moved out of politics .
Because it isn’t politics!

It’s 100% politics ! We are discussing the political reasons why the army can’t finds recruits.

Have you seen what passes for acceptable content in politics??

It is not a political reasons why the army can’t finds recruits, it is an economic one. That has been explained to you.

The economic reason makes sense. The only political reason I could imagine for the shortfall, and this is purely a wild guess, is if they're not getting the DACA and/or gay recruits they were accustomed to in the recent past.

Oh, and kudos to the Army General blaming the economy for his failure . He’s bacially blowing smoke up Trumps ass. “Gosh Commander In Chief , you’ve done so awesome with the economy that I can’t even get guys to join !” . Lol. Well played !
Thanks for showing you’re as stupid as the op. Where do you fucking retards grow up?

Stupid ? Im totally right ! You don’t buy the Genrals BS do u? Explain how they made last years quota and totally miss this years ?
Explain how they made last years quota and totally miss this years ?
how come Rod Carew hit .377 one year and .349 the next?.....

We've had a total of 2 recruits go into the military in the last 6 years of graduating classes here. This has been the trend the last 20 years here. No change really. I doubt the army is behind in recruits.

Forum List

Back