🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Army Opens Fire At Palestinian Ambulance In Bethlehem

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

*Wednesday April 17, 2013 21:04*by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & AgenciesWednesday evening, April 17, 2013, Israeli soldiers opened fire at a Palestinian Red Crescent Ambulance while trying to provide medical care to family members, including an infant, injured by gas bombs fired by the army at their home, in Al-Khader town, south of Bethlehem. Army Opens Fire At Palestinian Ambulance In Bethlehem - International Middle East Media Center

Last edited:
OMG Sherri. Isn't it just awful. Do you think maybe NOW would be a good time for the Palestinians to stop firing rocket missiles into & end their vow to annihilate Israel? Or do you have Palestinian mentality?

*Wednesday April 17, 2013 21:04*by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & AgenciesWednesday evening, April 17, 2013, Israeli soldiers opened fire at a Palestinian Red Crescent Ambulance while trying to provide medical care to family members, including an infant, injured by gas bombs fired by the army at their home, in Al-Khader town, south of Bethlehem.

ATTACKS upon ambulances are prohibited by The Fourth Geneva Convention and they are war crimes!

OMG Sherri. Isn't it just awful. Do you think maybe NOW would be a good time for the Palestinians to stop firing rocket missiles into & end their vow to annihilate Israel? Or do you have Palestinian mentality?

*Wednesday April 17, 2013 21:04*by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & AgenciesWednesday evening, April 17, 2013, Israeli soldiers opened fire at a Palestinian Red Crescent Ambulance while trying to provide medical care to family members, including an infant, injured by gas bombs fired by the army at their home, in Al-Khader town, south of Bethlehem.

CATCH up. NO ROCKETS are being fired from Bethlehem!

MORE from the article in the OP Abdul-Halim Jaafra, head of the Emergency Unit at the Bethlehem Branch of the Red Crescent, told the Radio Bethlehem 2000 that five Palestinian family members, including an infant, suffocated after inhaling gas fired by the army at their home, adding that as the medics rushed to rescue the family, the army fired rubber-coated metal bullets at the ambulance shattering its front shield..*The incident took place during clashes taking place in Al-Khader between local youths and invading Israeli soldiers.

ATTACKS upon ambulances are prohibited by The Fourth Geneva Convention and they are war crimes!

Not when they are aiding and abetting terrorists they aren't. Same goes for the UN vehicles that Hamas was using to fire on IDF soldiers from. ( with UN knowledge that those vehicles were used in terrorist attacks - they look the other way ) You want to use the Muslim Red Cross uniforms and use their vehicles for attacking Israelis and get a pass you can forget about it.

Wow, any shitty blog on the Net suddenly becomes a valid news source to the sherriliar if it portrays Israelis as evil.......fancy that!

And has she ever once posted a retraction when it was discovered that her 'source' was less than honest?

How dare those Zionists challenge the story as reported by the honorable ---Abdul-Halim Jaafra.

Seriously, where would we go for laughs if Sherri ever leaves us while her ilk are killing us infidels all over the world today? I love you Sherri. Be well & keep posting for us.

Wow, any shitty blog on the Net suddenly becomes a valid news source to the sherriliar if it portrays Israelis as evil.......fancy that!

And has she ever once posted a retraction when it was discovered that her 'source' was less than honest?

I have noticed her bringing to many 'stories ' from up in the air. I highly doubt half of them are really accurate.

Every half a blog is now newsworthy? Oh right. Its not about news! It id about bashing Israel.

attacks upon ambulances are prohibited by the fourth geneva convention and they are war crimes!

not when they are aiding and abetting terrorists they aren't. Same goes for the un vehicles that hamas was using to fire on idf soldiers from. ( with un knowledge that those vehicles were used in terrorist attacks - they look the other way ) you want to use the muslim red cross uniforms and use their vehicles for attacking israelis and get a pass you can forget about it.

link? Vomiting out propaganda proves nothing about absolutely anything!

Last edited:
attacks upon ambulances are prohibited by the fourth geneva convention and they are war crimes!

not when they are aiding and abetting terrorists they aren't. Same goes for the un vehicles that hamas was using to fire on idf soldiers from. ( with un knowledge that those vehicles were used in terrorist attacks - they look the other way ) you want to use the muslim red cross uniforms and use their vehicles for attacking israelis and get a pass you can forget about it.

you're the one vomiting propaganda on a daily basis !

I START threads and I provide links to articles reporting these events I address.

And what you're doing is anything different how? Are you going to try to pretend that the 'source' you've linked to is somehow a legitimate news outlet?

I START threads and I provide links to articles reporting these events I address.

Whoop-tee-do, didja want a medal for starting threads? As for "articles" - news articles are by reporters, who are trained in journalism and work for legitimate news agencies. I'd bet you have no clue who actually wrote the rotting tripe you've been pasting up on here.....

Seriously, your 'sources' are 'credible' about like 'Answers in Genesis' is 'scientific'.

Using ambulances as terrorist and ammunition carrying vehicles is a crime against humanity. But I guess nothing is off limits for Palestinians, these are the same people that raise their kids as suicide bombers.

And what you're doing is anything different how? Are you going to try to pretend that the 'source' you've linked to is somehow a legitimate news outlet?

It is a legitimate news source, I do not pretend about anything at all! AND the poster vomiting propaganda had no source whatsoever! I EXPECT THE ATTACKS WILL BE ADDRESSED IN THE WEEKLY HUMAN RIGHTS GROUPS REPORTS, TOO. WHEN THE reports are released I will provide those links.

Last edited:
Using ambulances as terrorist and ammunition carrying vehicles is a crime against humanity. But I guess nothing is off limits for Palestinians, these are the same people that raise their kids as suicide bombers.

BUT that did not happen and you presented no source saying it did, even! And suicide bombings are not happening either! TRY TO DEAL WITH REALITY! REALITY is Israel attacking ambulances trying to save the lives of Palestinian children and other innocent civilians Israel is unlawfully attacking!

Forum List

Back