🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Army Opens Fire At Palestinian Ambulance In Bethlehem

Using ambulances as terrorist and ammunition carrying vehicles is a crime against humanity. But I guess nothing is off limits for Palestinians, these are the same people that raise their kids as suicide bombers.

BUT that did not happen and you presented no source saying it did, even! And suicide bombings are not happening either! TRY TO DEAL WITH REALITY! REALITY is Israel attacking ambulances trying to save the lives of Palestinian children and other innocent civilians Israel is unlawfully attacking!

You really should be more careful about what you claim did not happen, Sherri - especially when you've already been provided with the links about HAMAS using ambulances to flee the scene after attacks.....

Reality is that your hysterical ALL CAPS allegations mean nothing, since they're hardly ever supported by anything any more official than some l'il fucktard 'activists' blogstain....

IN Cast Lead, Israel attacked ambulances and medics, and they killed 16 ambulance workers and injured 22 more. ISRAEL BOMBED 15 of 27 of Gazas HOSPITALS!

Meaningless shrieking: if there were AA batteries on their roofs, the hospitals became legit targets.....or if HAMAS fighters were hiding inside. You keep trying to pretend the rules are otherwise, I know.

THE 16 MURDERED ambulance workers were not valid military targets, nor were the 22 injured medical workers, nor were the attacked ambulances, nor were the 15 hospitals Israel attcked in Gaza in Cast Lead Valid ttargets.And the ambulance attacked in the OP was not a valid target either.

Using ambulances as terrorist and ammunition carrying vehicles is a crime against humanity. But I guess nothing is off limits for Palestinians, these are the same people that raise their kids as suicide bombers.

BUT that did not happen and you presented no source saying it did, even! And suicide bombings are not happening either! TRY TO DEAL WITH REALITY! REALITY is Israel attacking ambulances trying to save the lives of Palestinian children and other innocent civilians Israel is unlawfully attacking!

You really should be more careful about what you claim did not happen, Sherri - especially when you've already been provided with the links about HAMAS using ambulances to flee the scene after attacks.....

Reality is that your hysterical ALL CAPS allegations mean nothing, since they're hardly ever supported by anything any more official than some l'il fucktard 'activists' blogstain....

YOU should stop telling lies. HAMAS WAS NOT INVOLVED WITH THE INCIDENT in THE OP. SO, YOUR PROPAGANDA THAT EXISTS ONLY IN YOUR HEAD AND ALLEGED LINK WHICH YOU LYINGLY SAY YOU PROVIDED say absolutely nothing about Israels attack on an ambulance addressed in the article in the OP.

Army Opens Fire At Palestinian Ambulance In Bethlehem

*Wednesday April 17, 2013 21:04*by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & AgenciesWednesday evening, April 17, 2013, Israeli soldiers opened fire at a Palestinian Red Crescent Ambulance while trying to provide medical care to family members, including an infant, injured by gas bombs fired by the army at their home, in Al-Khader town, south of Bethlehem. Army Opens Fire At Palestinian Ambulance In Bethlehem - International Middle East Media Center
FROM IMEMC About the International Middle East Media Center

IMEMC is a media center developed in collaboration between Palestinian and International journalists to provide independent media coverage of Israel-Palestine.IMEMC was founded by the Palestinian Centre for Rapprochement between People in 2003. (www.pcr.ps)Being a joint Palestinian-International effort, IMEMC combines Palestinian journalists' deep understanding of the context, history, and the socio-political environment with International journalists' skills in non-partisan reporting.IMEMC provides fair and comprehensive coverage of events and developments in Israel-Palestine.In 2008, IMEMC Started to provide Spanish Language coverage as an attempt to outreach a wider readership. The Spanish edition of IMEMC was completely run by volunteers, from Barcelona, Palestine and other places. The Spanish service has stopped due to lack of funding. We are still interested in providing news in other languages, thus your help is needed.IMEMC provides coverage of news, political developments and daily incidents combined with feature stories, political analysis, interviews and selected opinion pieces.IMEMC provides a daily audible news cast in English language, which provides nearly five minutes featuring main incidents of the day.In addition IMEMC produces a weekly audio summary of socio-political developments in Israel-Palestine to keep you updated.IMEMC also provides field reports on main issues of interest to its targeted audience.

BETHLEHEM (Ma'an) -- Dozens of Palestinians were injured in clashes that broke out in al-Khader village south of Bethlehem, medics said.A Red Crescent official told Ma’an that Israeli forces fired tear gas and rubber-coated steel bullets at young men.*One was injured with a rubber-coated steel bullet in the head, and three others were shot in the chest and legs.*He added that five children from one family suffered tear gas inhalation, and another child had a seizure due to tear-gas inhalation.*An Israeli army spokeswoman said 15 Palestinians were hurling rocks in the area, and she said soldiers responded by using riot-dispersal means.*The official said she was unaware of any arrests or injuries.*The popular committee official added that the window of an ambulance was shattered after it was targeted with rubber-coated steel bullets.* http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewDetails.aspx?ID=586752

Launched in 2005, Ma'an News Agency (MNA) publishes news around the clock in Arabic and English, and is among the most browsed websites in the Palestinian territories, with over 3 million visits per month. Considered the main source of independent news from Palestine, MNA has become the first choice for online information for many Palestinians, and is also attracting a growing international readership and interest from prominent international news organizations and agencies.Ma’an Network is the largest independent TV, radio and online media group in the West Bank and Gaza Strip. It also broadcasts regionally via the Ma’an-Mix satellite channel.Ma'an News Agency is an integral part of Ma'an Network, a non-profit media organization founded in 2002 to strengthen professional independent media in Palestine, build links between local, regional and international media, and consolidate freedom of expression and media pluralism as keys to promoting democracy and human rights. Ma'an Network is a partnership between independent journalists throughout Palestine, including nine local television stations and nine local radio stations. In addition to MNA, its activities include television, video, and radio production, and training courses for Palestinian journalists and media personnel.Ma'an News Agency offers up-to-the-minute professional news reports for local, regional, and international readers, as well as feature stories, analysis, and opinion articles by a range of authors. Like Ma'an Network, MNA scrupulously maintains its editorial independence and aims to promote access to information, freedom of expression, press freedom, and media pluralism in Palestine. Through its English website, MNA strives to convey a multi-dimensional picture of life in Palestine to a global audience, and to provide a forum for Palestinians to address the international community.MNA covers Palestinian political, economic, cultural, and sports news from all sections of the West Bank and Gaza Strip, as well as developments in Israel. In addition to providing the latest national news stories and comprehensive local coverage, we regularly translate important items from the Hebrew press for our Arabic readers, and offer literary articles and features on topics ranging from Palestinian prisoners to economic development projects. To provide this comprehensive coverage, MNA maintains a network of trained correspondents and photographers in all the major cities in Palestine, who in cooperation with the editors, translators, and other staff in our Bethlehem and Gaza City offices. http://www.maannews.net/eng/ViewContent.aspx?PAGE=AboutUs

Last edited:
They're busily pretending Israel does not exist - how accurate could any 'news' they put out be? LOL

They're busily pretending Israel does not exist - how accurate could any 'news' they put out be? LOL

THEY ARE VALID NEWS SOURCES NO MATTER HOW FULL OF HATE YOUR HEART IS FOR THEM! IF they were pretending Israel does not exist, then why do they discuss Israel all of the time? YOUR comment simply makes no sense.

Not when they are aiding and abetting terrorists they aren't. Same goes for the UN vehicles that Hamas was using to fire on IDF soldiers from. ( with UN knowledge that those vehicles were used in terrorist attacks - they look the other way ) You want to use the Muslim Red Cross uniforms and use their vehicles for attacking Israelis and get a pass you can forget about it.
Where's your proof that occured?

Wow, any shitty blog on the Net suddenly becomes a valid news source to the sherriliar if it portrays Israelis as evil.......fancy that!

And has she ever once posted a retraction when it was discovered that her 'source' was less than honest?
Going after the source is an ad hominem.

You need to prove the claim false.

I have noticed her bringing to many 'stories ' from up in the air. I highly doubt half of them are really accurate.

Every half a blog is now newsworthy? Oh right. Its not about news! It id about bashing Israel.
Targeting first responders is not a new story.

I have noticed her bringing to many 'stories ' from up in the air. I highly doubt half of them are really accurate.

Every half a blog is now newsworthy? Oh right. Its not about news! It id about bashing Israel.
Targeting first responders is not a new story.

I THINK ABOUT WHAT just happened in Texas and the firefighters who I believe are among the dead. SEEING THESE people who put their lives on the line for others attacked and the attacks upon them defended by posters here, it makes me sick.

I THINK ABOUT WHAT just happened in Texas and the firefighters who I believe are among the dead. SEEING THESE people who put their lives on the line for others attacked and the attacks upon them defended by posters here, it makes me sick.
Their responses are proof that the Palestinian's are not the problem.

TO further confirm the story was true, I googled the name of the Red Crescent official who is interviewed and quoted in the article in the OP, Abdul Halim Jaafar, and I found his name mentioned in other articles as a Red Crescent official. HE provided information to news sources as a Red Crescent official in other medical crisis incidents In Palestine. http://www.councilforthenationalint...estinian-farmers-picking-olives-fire-tear-gas

Last edited:
Care to prove it isn't----based on PRECENDENT -----it probably is
The link in the OP proved it isn't.

The burden of proof now shifts to the "objector" to provide evidence to the contrary.

If you claim it's propaganda, you need to show evidence that proves your claim is valid.

THEY ARE VALID NEWS SOURCES NO MATTER HOW FULL OF HATE YOUR HEART IS FOR THEM! IF they were pretending Israel does not exist, then why do they discuss Israel all of the time? YOUR comment simply makes no sense.

For the umpteenth time: the one "souce" was a blog. That is not a 'valid' source as normal people define it.

And you need to stop screaming at me, as well as to stop pretending you know what is in my heart.

They refuse to call ANY part of Israel 'Israel': this is their way of saying Israel should not exist. It is more obvious propaganda, propaganda born of hatred.

Forum List

Back