🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Army Opens Fire At Palestinian Ambulance In Bethlehem

MAAN also reports on the attack by Israel on an ambulance in Occupied Palestine on 4/17/2013 "BETHLEHEM (Ma’an) — Dozens of Palestinians were injured in clashes that broke out in al-Khader village south of Bethlehem, medics said. A Red Crescent official told Ma’an that Israeli forces fired tear gas and rubber-coated steel bullets at young men. One was injured with a rubber-coated steel bullet in the head, and three others were shot in the chest and legs. He added that five children from one family suffered tear gas inhalation, and another child had a seizure due to tear-gas inhalation. An Israeli army spokeswoman said 15 Palestinians were hurling rocks in the area, and she said soldiers responded by using riot-dispersal means.The official said she was unaware of any arrests or injuries.The popular committee official added that the window of an ambulance was shattered after it was targeted with rubber-coated steel bullets." THE article further states protests have been ongoing for a month in the Umm Rukba area in the village, in solidarity with hunger strikers in Israeli jails. PROTESTS to unlawful Occupation practices are met with Israeli attacks on protesters. http://occupiedpalestine.wordpress.com/2013/04/18/dozens-injured-in-clashes-near-bethlehem/

Last edited:
I START threads and I provide links to articles reporting these events I address.
You spam the board with bullshit Islamic Nazi propaganda is what you do.

NOT TRUE. I report on the human rights abuses of the Occupation!

Actually he was spot on. You do spam Islamic Propaganda all over here. And contrary to what your Nazi mind tells you, the sources you use are NOT edven close to being legitamite. Those sites are designed to do one thing, and that is vilify Israel.
i pity feeble minded people like you who fall for propaganda articles like that,

Only in your delusional mind. Israel has no reason to attack an ambulance unless it posed a threat. This evil cult you promote and lie for has no morals or shame and spreads terror even by using ambulances:

Red Cross Ambulance used for transport of Palestinian terrorists
Watch the Routers movie proving UN ambulances serve Palestinian terror
Red Cross Ambulance used for transport of Palestinian terrorists

Use of Ambulances by Palestinian Terrorists
Palestinian use of ambulances to transport terrorists and bombs must be
stopped. Human rights regulations should not be used to protect terrorists.

The Palestinian Authority's Health Ministry in Ramallah accused Gaza-based security services of turning several hospitals and Red-Crescent clinics in Gaza into interrogation and detention centers during and after the war and expelling medical staffers.[124] ITIC stated that alleged evidences of improper use of protective emblems of the Geneva Conventions,[86][125][126] as well as hiding in hospitals, constitute acts prohibited under the Laws of Armed Conflict, e.g., Article 44 of the First Geneva Convention.[105] Irwin Cotler told The Jerusalem Post that misuse of humanitarian symbols, like using an ambulance to transport fighters or weapons or disguising oneself as a doctor in a hospital, amounts to war crimes.[120]
The President of the Palestinian National Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, claimed that Hamas leadership used ambulances in order to escape to Egypt.[127]

International Law and the Gaza War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Palestinian Authority's Health Ministry in Ramallah accused Gaza-based security services of turning several hospitals and Red-Crescent clinics in Gaza into interrogation and detention centers during and after the war and expelling medical staffers.[124] ITIC stated that alleged evidences of improper use of protective emblems of the Geneva Conventions,[86][125][126] as well as hiding in hospitals, constitute acts prohibited under the Laws of Armed Conflict, e.g., Article 44 of the First Geneva Convention. [105] Irwin Cotler told The Jerusalem Post that misuse of humanitarian symbols, like using an ambulance to transport fighters or weapons or disguising oneself as a doctor in a hospital, amounts to war crimes. [120] The President of the Palestinian National Authority, Mahmoud Abbas, claimed that Hamas leadership used ambulances in order to escape to Egypt.[127]

"misuse of humanitarian symbols, like using an ambulance to transport fighters or weapons or disguising oneself as a doctor in a hospital, amounts to war crimes. [...] Mahmoud Abbas, claimed that Hamas leadership used ambulances in order to escape to Egypt."

that's not going to happen anymore !! haven't you hoid ? PT gave an update. Hamas has 'changed."...

The Observer, Saturday 8 April 2006:

"Hamas is to abandon its use of suicide bombers, who have killed almost 300 Israelis, in any future confrontations with Israel, its activists have told The Observer. The Islamic group, which leads the Palestinian Authority, says, however, that it may resort to other forms of violence if there is no progress towards Palestinian statehood. Yihiyeh Musa, a Hamas member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, said Hamas had moved into a 'new era' which did not require suicide attacks. 'The suicide bombings happened in an exceptional period and they have now stopped,' he said. 'They came to an end as a change of belief.'"

isn't that good news ?

- i guess you can tear that wall down and all the barbed-wire

- and open the borders

- and let people come~n~go

- and un-occupy yourselves'

- no more tunnel worries...(how about putting in a golf course-you already have a bunch of holes in the ground, why not put them to good use)...

- and no more idf-night-excursions through family neighborhoods...

Good for Hamas. yah. Good luck in 'stopping' that way of life..

ATTACKS upon ambulances are prohibited by The Fourth Geneva Convention and they are war crimes!

Not when they are aiding and abetting terrorists they aren't. Same goes for the UN vehicles that Hamas was using to fire on IDF soldiers from. ( with UN knowledge that those vehicles were used in terrorist attacks - they look the other way ) You want to use the Muslim Red Cross uniforms and use their vehicles for attacking Israelis and get a pass you can forget about it.

Hate to remind you (NOT) Jere,but it was Israel and the US that supported,armed and cashed up Hamas at its inception........so why are you belly aching today.......Israel have got what they DESIRED.

Actually he was spot on. You do spam Islamic Propaganda all over here. And contrary to what your Nazi mind tells you, the sources you use are NOT edven close to being legitamite. Those sites are designed to do one thing, and that is vilify Israel.
i pity feeble minded people like you who fall for propaganda articles like that,

But by its actions, Israel often VILIFIES itself.......R You thick or what. theliq

That's what you like to pretend - but you don't use credible sources and never even try to look at different POV's

Nice to see you Marg you and I both know well what goes on,and neither of us need sources..........it's in our Blood.

Who feels it, knows it.

Mind if I call you Margy after your Stevie business?.......stevie LOL

Last edited:

That's what you like to pretend - but you don't use credible sources and never even try to look at different POV's

NO pretending needed, plenty of sources reporting the human rights abuses of the Occupation that include human rights groups and NGOs.. TWO separate sources I have already identified that reported Israels attack on an ambulance near Bethlehem on November 17, 2013. Date is April 17, 2013

Last edited:

NO pretending needed, plenty of sources reporting the human rights abuses of the Occupation that include human rights groups and NGOs.. TWO separate sources I have already identified that reported Israels attack on an ambulance near Bethlehem on November 17, 2013.

Sure.

Army Opens Fire At Palestinian Ambulance In Bethlehem

*Wednesday April 17, 2013 21:04*by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & AgenciesWednesday evening, April 17, 2013, Israeli soldiers opened fire at a Palestinian Red Crescent Ambulance while trying to provide medical care to family members, including an infant, injured by gas bombs fired by the army at their home, in Al-Khader town, south of Bethlehem. Army Opens Fire At Palestinian Ambulance In Bethlehem - International Middle East Media Center

rda.jpg

OK, so the first was a blog and the second some Youtube video. Really well-vetted sources, I'm certain (eye-roll)

IN Cast Lead, Israel attacked ambulances and medics, and they killed 16 ambulance workers and injured 22 more. ISRAEL BOMBED 15 of 27 of Gazas HOSPITALS!

Meaningless shrieking: if there were AA batteries on their roofs, the hospitals became legit targets.....or if HAMAS fighters were hiding inside. You keep trying to pretend the rules are otherwise, I know.

Forum List

Back