Army to rename 9 bases after blacks or women

Yes, it is progress. Fort Hood was literally named after a traitor. Cavazos is the opposite of that.
There were about 990 Medals of Honor awarded since WW1. Couldn't they do better than Cavazos who was awarded the Silver Star in Korea for rescuing an enemy soldier?

It is obvious that Potatohead has no respect for the military. Either that or he is simply doing what his Chinese handlers are telling him to do.

Reagan greatly strengthened the military. Recruitment grew during Reagan's administrations. Potatohead is making it weaker. Recruitment is down 30%.

Only idiots voted for Potatohead to be Commander in Chief. How could anybody be that stupid?

Obama told the Moon Bats that Joe will fuck everything up and he sure as hell is fucking up our once great military.
To this day I do not believe I have seen a Trumpster poster start a post with "It is obvious that" with anything obvious.

I never stop being amused by Republicans wetting their pants over the names of Democrats being taken off of buildings.

Because they are the old Southern Democrats. When I grew up No Republican would defend civil war traitors.
I remember as a young Marine talking about why traitors and losers got bases and forts named after them. That was 1980.

There were about 990 Medals of Honor awarded since WW1. Couldn't they do better than Cavazos who was awarded the Silver Star in Korea for rescuing an enemy soldier?
You really are pathetic you racist cracker piece of shit.

Man that sucks I spent 5 years at Drum not quiet as bad as Polk but cold as fuck.
I thought for sure I was going Drum in AIT. Then graduation day they told us 4th 10th was setting up their Light division in Polk.

Only good thing was going to Ft Sam the last year I was in every month for medical. Love San Antonio

Forum List

Back