Arnold Schwarzenegger motivational speech

I have trouble saying his last name without sounding like a racist.

Saint Ray Goon in avatar and you want people to take you seriously. Then you post an arnie speech?

What better human being to give a motivational speech. He was one of the most beloved actors for decades. Then he distances himself from Democrats by running for governor as a Republican. Then he distances himself from Republicans by being kinda liberal. Then he gets caught fucking his maid. So, what's he do? Slides right back into acting like nothing happened. And people just kinda forgot, because he's so beloved as an actor. He's invincible.

This is a beautiful speech

He makes so much sense here. Why did he let California mess with his head.

In fairness, California made him possibly one of the most successful people in history. I doubt he has any regrets about California. :lol:

arnie was the best governor ever in California when he was running.....after he got elected he had to deal with the legislators.....and he folded like a girly man....

In fairness, California made him possibly one of the most successful people in history. I doubt he has any regrets about California. :lol:

arnie was the best governor ever in California when he was running.....after he got elected he had to deal with the legislators.....and he folded like a girly man....

Arnold is NOT a girly man! You take that back! :(

Arnold is NOT a girly man! You take that back! :(

believe me....he was....

Forum List

Back