Arpaio Investigation Brings Up Compelling Questions About Obama's Birth Certificate a

screw you...and your pathetic charges of racism..
go cry us a river

Stop being a racist and I'll stop making the charges.

Case in point. Did you demand/would you have applauded this idiotic investigation of George Bush's birth records? No you didn't/would not have.

So whats the difference.

The color of the current President's skin; thats all.

:lol:
waaa
I don't give a shit what you call me..your opinion of me means jack shit to me..
you don't like the investigation is happening, go cry to the person doing the investigation...and you better write a letter to the author of the article and accuse him of being a RACIST too...lol

Then why are you responding. So on top of being a racist pig, you're not telling the truth dear.

You're a racist. It's a fact.

Get used to it.

Respond/don't respond...I don't care. You've shown yourself for what you are and none of your fellow righties are here to back you up; THAT should speak volumes to you.

Case in point. Did you demand/would you have applauded this idiotic investigation of George Bush's birth records? No you didn't/would not have.

So whats the difference.

waaa
I don't give a shit what you call me..your opinion of me means jack shit to me..
you don't like the investigation is happening, go cry to the person doing the investigation...and you better write a letter to the author of the article and accuse him of being a RACIST too...lol

Then why are you responding. So on top of being a racist pig, you're not telling the truth dear.

Get used to it.

Respond/don't respond...I don't care. You've shown yourself for what you are and none of your fellow righties are here to back you up; THAT should speak volumes to you.

Breath into a bag...:lol:
you know that saying, sticks and stones...
I'm a racist for posting a article that was written, you're a fucking idiot

Last edited:

So whats the difference.

waaa

Get used to it.

Shut the fuck up. If steph is a racist you are also

waaa

Get used to it.

So; do you post every article written? No. Only this one that calls into question the birthplace of our first black President. Did they write an article about Ford's birthplace? If they did, would you have posted it? No on both counts.

No you fucking moron. This is why you're a racist scumbag. Your hatred is of the man; not the man's ideals. That much is now very obvious.

So whats the difference.

waaa

Get used to it.

everyone can't be racist, alinsky candyasshole, that would leave just you...

kenyan born obama is a fake, everyone knows it now.... it's like when you're the dumb fuck that gets fleeced at every poker table you've ever sat at. obama's not a racist, why are you ?? you are the board racist...

Last edited:
waaa

Get used to it.

everyone can't be racist, alinsky candyasshole, that would leave just you...

kenyan born obama is a fake, everyone knows it now.... it's like when you're the dumb fuck that gets fleeced at every poker table you've ever sat at. obama's not a racist, why are you ?? you are the board racist...

ha ha....

"Everyone"? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: What are you talking about? It's just you and Staph and a few others. A minority in many ways; minimal involvement, minimal intelligence, minimal taste, and minimal ethics of course.

Both of you are racist scumbags; that is the only thing "everyone knows".

Get used to it.

So; do you post every article written? No. Only this one that calls into question the birthplace of our first black President. Did they write an article about Ford's birthplace? If they did, would you have posted it? No on both counts.

No you fucking moron. This is why you're a racist scumbag. Your hatred is of the man; not the man's ideals. That much is now very obvious.

oh for crying out loud...
:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

When someone thinks that the bitter hatred the right has for Obama is race based; this is why.

:eusa_boohoo:

Again, thanks for the immeasurable contribution to the re-election campaign. You're a constant reminder of a bigotry that many Americans assumed was dead. People like you remind us that race-based hatred is still with us.

Your President and I thank you.

damn....I'm friggen rolling on the floor..

Last edited:
What I got a kick out of is the article is written by the HAWAII Reporter.:lol:

:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

he he he....

I guess when you have nothing, you have to resort to animation....

Seriously, do you think anybody gives a rat's ass about this sheriff and his witchhunt? Do you really think it helps Mitt's cause to have this be an issue. You look like a fucking idiot and it makes all republicans look like fucking idiots as well. I'm sure if this moronic lawman was worth the effort, someone would take the time to explain it to him; the fact of the matter is that he is so inconsequential that the only ones who identify with him are loser racists bitches like you and wash.

Again, look for your fellow right wing nobs...none of them are coming anywhere near you on this topic. Maybe that fact will seep through the concrete cranium surrounding the shit-you-have-for-brains some day but I'll take the over on that.

Well, off to dinner and a movie. Please keep obsessing over a non-issue. But please also know that it helps in no-small-measure; the Obama re-election campaign;

By making yourself look so bad, you make us look so damn good.

Peace-out.

benedict arnold toto... i thought you liked America, canada just uses us.

I love America.

That's why I wish you guys would stop talking about this. The more prominent the birfer issue gets, the more likely Obama will win.

Why should Americans stop talking about the traitorous words of obama?

Birferism resides on the fringe, nutter wing of the far right. The more conservatives talk about it, the more unhinged and unelectable they appear and the more likely Obama will win. That's why the sane on the Right are embarrassed by the birfers and want them to go away.

The birfers, of course, don't believe this. The birfers think they're Patriots. Everyone else thinks they're crazy.

he he he....

I guess when you have nothing, you have to resort to animation....

Seriously, do you think anybody gives a rat's ass about this sheriff and his witchhunt? Do you really think it helps Mitt's cause to have this be an issue. You look like a fucking idiot and it makes all republicans look like fucking idiots as well. I'm sure if this moronic lawman was worth the effort, someone would take the time to explain it to him; the fact of the matter is that he is so inconsequential that the only ones who identify with him are loser racists bitches like you and wash.

Again, look for your fellow right wing nobs...none of them are coming anywhere near you on this topic. Maybe that fact will seep through the concrete cranium surrounding the shit-you-have-for-brains some day but I'll take the over on that.

Well, off to dinner and a movie. Please keep obsessing over a non-issue. But please also know that it helps in no-small-measure; the Obama re-election campaign;

By making yourself look so bad, you make us look so damn good.

Peace-out.

peace-OUT is right...and good-bye:lol:

The nutter batshit crazy wing of the GOP just can't let it go.

benedict arnold toto... i thought you liked America, canada just uses us.

I love America.

That's why I wish you guys would stop talking about this. The more prominent the birfer issue gets, the more likely Obama will win.

spoken like a true liberal... smart people aren't just bluffed out of the truth, that's why we're still here. we survived watergate don't forget.

I love America.

Why should Americans stop talking about the traitorous words of obama?

Birferism resides on the fringe, nutter wing of the far right. The more conservatives talk about it, the more unhinged and unelectable they appear and the more likely Obama will win. That's why the sane on the Right are embarrassed by the birfers and want them to go away.

The birfers, of course, don't believe this. The birfers think they're Patriots. Everyone else thinks they're crazy.

i'm a birther and a patriot. it's the fastest growing segment of our society right now.

don't forget you've been wrong about it being a dead issue for three years.

it's getting very popular world wide. even canada... http://canadanewslibre.com/2012/03/...tend-college-in-the-u-s-as-a-foreign-student/

Last edited:

Forum List

Back