Arrest of Julian Assange... where is the arrest we were promised?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
I recall Trump promised to assign a private prosecutor on the case of Hillary Clinton. She bleach bitted 30.000 emails destroying evidence, and somehow... nothing happened to her.

Instead, the person who uncovered some of the DNC lies got arrested. A bit of a 180 turn.

Will we see the deep state drained, or is it the enemies of the deep state?

The ironic thing is that Manning is the one who committed the crime, something like deep throat (in more ways than one), and he/she was pardoned by Barry Hussein. Assange was like Woodword & Bernstein. Did anybody think of indicting them?

They have to make an example of Assange.

Trump is aiding and abetting the people he said he would combat.

It's because Clinton has already been investigated extensively and found to have committed no crime. Just accept that Trump and Fox built up a narrative of massive illegality by Clinton that was mostly bullshit. Investigations into conspiracy theories quickly die from lack of hard evidence because real investigators do not like to waste their time.

It's because Clinton has already been investigated extensively and found to have committed no crime. Just accept that Trump and Fox built up a narrative of massive illegality by Clinton that was mostly bullshit. Investigations into conspiracy theories quickly die from lack of hard evidence because real investigators do not like to waste their time.

Investigated by an organization whose employees bragged about how they will make sure that Trump doesn't become president.

I am not sure if the treason or their total failure is worse.

Investigated by an organization whose employees bragged about how they will make sure that Trump doesn't become president.

I am not sure if the treason or their total failure is worse.
Cool your jets grandpa, at worst she is guilty of mishandling classified material, a minor offense that would gut the Trump White House if it was enforced in a draconian way. Her career is dead as Elvis, find something else to obsess over.

The ironic thing is that Manning is the one who committed the crime, something like deep throat (in more ways than one), and he/she was pardoned by Barry Hussein. Assange was like Woodword & Bernstein. Did anybody think of indicting them?

While I agree Manning should have served the 35 year sentence instead of just 7 he/she was not pardoned. Do some research.

I recall Trump promised to assign a private prosecutor on the case of Hillary Clinton. She bleach bitted 30.000 emails destroying evidence, and somehow... nothing happened to her.

Instead, the person who uncovered some of the DNC lies got arrested. A bit of a 180 turn.

Well I guess it was just another lie to get you buffoons to vote for him. Joke is on you.

Well I guess it was just another lie to get you buffoons to vote for him. Joke is on you.

She isn't the president. That part was delivered.

Trump played you and it makes you horny.

Regardless, Trump is still one of the best president's ever. In contrast, Hillary won't ever even be a president.

Regardless, Trump is still one of the best president's ever. In contrast, Hillary won't ever even be a president.
Told you it makes them horny.

You shall not ask Trump, better his boss Netanjahu directly.
All Trump's decisions were written and agreed in Tel Aviv before.

Here...I highlighted the part of your post that was utter bullshit!
Learn from your mistakes, if you are capable.

Tell us why it's bullshit, then. Because, considering she was investigated many times for many things for 20+ years to no avail, a rational person might think you are nuts.

Tell us why it's bullshit, then. Because, considering she was investigated many times for many things for 20+ years to no avail, a rational person might think you are nuts.
She was investigated by Obama's DOJ. Which was very corrupt.

Do you consider partisan committee investigations to be effective ways of untangling a criminal web? I don't.

Hillary Clinton has had ONE "investigation" by Jim Comey's partisan FBI which was more a PR exoneration then any real honest investigation.

On the face of things she has violated the law in a number of serious and substantial ways
and it's common knowledge (like destroying evidence, for just one well known example).
The claim that no one can pin a thing on her is a farce!

She was investigated by Obama's DOJ.
And Republican congressional committees...and a republican special prosecutor....

Hmm, inveatigated by congressional committees many times for many years...sounds like what you are currently whining about regarding trump, but only after 2 months...

Forum List

Back