Arrests made in leftist firebombing in Little Rock

Ots always fascinating to see the faces of fascism.

If the incident had happened in San Francisco, we would not have been allowed to see those mug shots. That city forbids mug shots from being released to the media, lest they reinforce stereotypes. I am guessing that Frisco may also even decline to release names, lest people make educated guesses as to the suspects' ethnicity.

Got anything besides a known RWNJ liar for a source?

How bout this: Four arrested in fire bombing, attempted fire bombing of police vehicles in Little Rock area

Thank you. So much more information when you get a real source.

Like the fact that this took place during the protests for racial equality over the summer, that only property was damaged, and that they turned themselves in.

How bout this: Four arrested in fire bombing, attempted fire bombing of police vehicles in Little Rock area

Like the fact that this took place during the protests for racial equality over the summer, that only property was damaged, and that they turned themselves in.

Most surprising thing to me was it being women. Guess that make me a chauvinist. Some hard core, motivated, pissed off chicks.

Most surprising thing to me was it being women. Guess that make me a chauvinist. Some hard core, motivated, pissed off chicks.

I think the pissed offedness is justified.

But not the violence.

If the incident had happened in San Francisco, we would not have been allowed to see those mug shots. That city forbids mug shots from being released to the media, lest they reinforce stereotypes. I am guessing that Frisco may also even decline to release names, lest people make educated guesses as to the suspects' ethnicity.

Look what condemning someone as guilty before they were ever convicted of anything did to Richard Jewel.

Mugshots should not be shown until after a conviction.

You’re just an asshole

Look what condemning someone as guilty before they were ever convicted of anything did to Richard Jewel.

Mugshots should not be shown until after a conviction.

Actually, I agree with your last sentence.

I understand that in England (at least in the past), the media could not report a person's name until s/he had actually been charged with a crime. Maybe this has changed since. I do not know.

(In Frisco, however, the liberal bigwigs just do not want to embarrass certain guilty folks who are politically favored.)

You are right: A lot of innocent people have had their lives ruined by being convicted in the media even if they are later exonerated in court.

You’re just an asshole

Better than being an idiot, you idiot.

Forum List

Back